[official] Super Junior's 2nd Asia Tour ' Super Show 2 '

Guest aneng

Guest sae-ri

hi guys. who wants to buy SVIP standing right ticket? I have one ticket. My friend backed out so I need to sell the other ticket. If someone interested just PM me okay.,!??! thanks thanks. please please I hope someone buys it. Wah it's SVIP guys. hehe.,. =)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here are some more new pic updates for the stage setup in *rata rata* Araneta.

24cw2lj.jpg

2lb28id.jpg

288qu11.jpg

doesn't it looks awesome?! xDD

im so exited already!! im getting insomnia this past few days.. hhe.

i hope that all the vacant seats will be filled so that SUper Junior would appreciate the love of their dear Elfs.

credits to: Happee Sy 施美美@facebook +reuploaded by pretty_tin7@soompi

pls do not hotlink and do not distribute without full credits.

Guest JM FEVER

Hi guys!

At first i have a trip to Manila at 9 ,so i tought that i'd be able to watch the concert.

However, something comes up.

I couldn't make it.

So,

Can anybody tell me their flight? When will they arrived Manila and when they will leave.

Please send me your information to my email at zmonss@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

^^

Hi guys!

At first i have a trip to Manila at 9 ,so i tought that i'd be able to watch the concert.

However, something comes up.

I couldn't make it.

So,

Can anybody tell me their flight? When will they arrived Manila and when they will leave.

Please send me your information to my email at zmonss@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

^^

hi. They will be coming today.

Super Junior will arrive 11am tomorrow at NAIA Terminal 1

100409 flight no. oz701: flight from Seoul (09:00) to Manila (11:50)

100411 flight no. oz702: flight from Manila (13:00) to Seoul (18:00)

cr: Sapphirepearls.

Guest naomz

omg the stage makes me so excited!!!!!!!!! it was a right decision that i got the svip seated instead of the standing. the stage looks pretty high. i'm so anxious too and i don't even know why! lol! btw,anybody else watching alone?

Guest Mishiroo

hi guys. who wants to buy SVIP standing right ticket? I have one ticket. My friend backed out so I need to sell the other ticket. If someone interested just PM me okay.,!??! thanks thanks. please please I hope someone buys it. Wah it's SVIP guys. hehe.,. =)

hi! i would be more than glad to buy your ticket for the super junior show in manila. please. please....i already sent you a PM....

Guest Mishiroo

hi guys. the concert is today. and i am still in need of one SVIP ticket, standing right. if anybody or who knows somebody who has one, please PM me asap... :)

Guest cutegit

SS2 Manila was AWESOME.

the boys were so energetic and they interacted with the fans <3333

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Specially Kyuhyun. That boy... <3 When all of them were saying goodbye and they did their last bow, he remained bowing until it was time to go backstage. About a few minutes? I can tell he was really very thankful and I guess overwhelmed? LOVE HIMMMM.

And Siwon speaking english on behalf of the group HAHAHA.

And SHindong speaking in Filipino. diessssssss.

All of them were so cute and HFAAJKHJGJAKL <33333

Henry. O.O; That boy is <3

Hyuk and Shindong were so high at the last part, they keep rapping about the Philippines? I couldnt really understand but it was so cute <3

I'm so proud of what they achievedddddddd. 4 jib daebak!!!

Guest uksujusid
Guest KhimJJee

yay...just got home from the concert

woa...omg i'm so happy right now i really cant believe that i see them in person

...they're so handsome..and they're very nice to their fans

ends here......i'm speechless

loving the blue oceans~

f_ed9bf73f6e9b.jpg

f_1a93d4122fe1.jpg

Guest charming_khalela

SS2 was so fun I can't still get over it. I can still the boys sing and the fans screaming, it was a super show indeed, hope they'll be back in Phil soon.

Guest cholo

i still have hangover of the SS2 manila concert last night :) elf phils were awesome! super junior sangs 34 songs all in all. :D

Guest princesskars

waahhh I still can't get over SS2 in Manila!!!! :D

It was so hard to be in the standing area coz everyone kept pushing, but seeing the boys so close was LOVE LOVE LOVE. :D

I'm really happy coz Donghae wore my headband! haha :)) Yesung and Henry wore it too! So that made me even happier because I totally became a Henry fan. :)

WOOKIE WAS ALSO LOVE. Even though my loyalty is to Hae, I'd have to say hands down that he was the NICEST AND FRIENDLIEST. He kept smiling at us and greeting us even though he kept coughing and all. I hope he gets better. I'm totally a Wookie fangirl now! <3

The Manila show was really fun, but I wished they performed Gee. :|

Anyway, I can't wait for Super Show 3. :D

Guest exceptional.chic

YESTERDAY'S EVENT WAS AMAZING. i still can't get over it. i'll definitely watch super show 3.

I'M A 5 MEMBER BIASED BUT I'M BEGINNING TO LOVE THE OTHER MEMBERS EVEN MORE.

the crowd was great. OH HOW I LOVE TO BE AN ELF.

forforums002.jpg

forforums003.jpg

forforums001.jpg

Guest jinkee

The concert was hella fun. They were all very friendly and interactive towards the fans. But I have to say that Donghae was exceptionally good at fanservice lmao. He winked and waved his hand at me. He even imitated me when I made the peace sign. and Siwon's abs is just so alsdjksdhlshksj :rolleyes:

Guest princesskars

YESTERDAY'S EVENT WAS AMAZING. i still can't get over it. i'll definitely watch super show 3.

I'M A 5 MEMBER BIASED BUT I'M BEGINNING TO LOVE THE OTHER MEMBERS EVEN MORE.

the crowd was great. OH HOW I LOVE TO BE AN ELF.

forforums002.jpg

forforums003.jpg

forforums001.jpg

weee! That's Henry wearing my headband! :D I wasn't able to take his pic wearing it!

Guest exceptional.chic

weee! That's Henry wearing my headband! :D I wasn't able to take his pic wearing it!

you're so luckyyyy, then. i never expected HENRY to be that handsome. but after seeing him yesterday, damn it! he's freakin' hot. :)

Archived