[official] Super Junior's 2nd Asia Tour ' Super Show 2 '

Guest aneng

Guest maplemonade

Yea I was part of the mexican wave participants.. :D

I was in L16, lower tier.. When I first saw the L7 *I think* people doing it and then failed before halfway I was like "oooh!! :wacko: LOL too bad" but then they started over and YEA!!! WE DID IT!! It was AWESOME...!! :) what's more impressive is the upper tiers were able to cooperate well too..

Ooh if only I recorded it.. but since it was so sudden and we're all too amazed by it. We *me and friends* weren't able to record it.. :( I really really hope someone recorded it though it's just a little part of it. It's so precious.. I will never forget that. :wub: That's like, the beautiful beginning of a really beautiful and memorable show..

Oh well anyway.. I haven't shared any fancam here but I have this KyuMin moment from Disco Drive, did anyone ask a video for that? I remember someone asked about it before but can't remember when and where..

[Fancam] 100320 SJ Super Show II KL Malaysia - Disco Drive

I actually have some more but still haven't uploaded it yet and few more in the channel, just a few.. Since I ran out of battery. :wacko:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest edyork

^ is this kyu or hae? during Shining star....

definitely not kyu cos he was infront during Shining Star. so i guess it's donghae? looks like him too ^^

Guest xcookie

anyone here who went to SS2 in Malaysia who bought the VIP tickets?

mind sharing with us what the extra benefits you got were? (so that i can consider if i should get vip tickets the next time SJ comes back to M'sia again ^^)

thanks! :)

Guest sushaula

Eeteuk also saw my 박정수 banner and pointed at it LOL. Cos I was the only one with a banner in the VIP1 section :D

I also made a 'U're So Gorgeous' banner, and when they were bowing to our section, Shiwon gave me the SHIBROWS OMG X_X.

i heard about the 'u're so gorgeous' banner. it was hilarious! apparently the elfs sitting at the opposite side of the stadium saw it very clearly too!

:lol:

Guest LovesJonghyun

^

^

I was actually at the Rock Pitt A area. Only beside the VIP seats.

From what I was Leeteuk & Donghae went to shake hands with the first row fans.

Like everyone of the fans ~

I didn't know VIP tickets can be brought ? O_O

Guest SiSyd Choi

yeap! the lower row made it once again. and it success. from the right continously nonstop wave till the left side of stadium.and then upper row again did it...woah,that was really beautiful. btw,are u a part of it doing the wave???

i really hope somebody recoreded it and share to everyone.

Yup! I was part of the wave..Me and my friends were sitting in L5, lower tier..We were like, "yay we're going to do a wave"hehehehe..

Man, I'm still having the SuShow2 Malaysia withdrawal symptom..Its not good since I'm having my finals right now, but what the heck, I love and miss them right now..

Hope, the Manila show will do great too..I wish I could go there but I think I'm broke now..hahahaha..

Hoping for an encore of SuShow2 in Malaysia..woot! woot!

Guest mandarinoriental

Yup! I was part of the wave..Me and my friends were sitting in L5, lower tier..We were like, "yay we're going to do a wave"hehehehe..

Man, I'm still having the SuShow2 Malaysia withdrawal symptom..Its not good since I'm having my finals right now, but what the heck, I love and miss them right now..

Hope, the Manila show will do great too..I wish I could go there but I think I'm broke now..hahahaha..

Hoping for an encore of SuShow2 in Malaysia..woot! woot!

haha my friends and i were in the rock pitt, and then the lower tier started doing the wave..it was so amazing when it made it through to the other end! keke everyone started cheering..and then the upper tier did it too.. LOOKED SO AMAZING!!! but it all happened too fast to record so yeah i really hope someone recorded it too!! AND i'm having withdrawal symptoms also!!! and i just started college.. harhar neways sushow malaysia was awesomeness :D

Guest love<3changmin

WOW,u're great!yea..lower and upper row also did that...that was really DAEBAK!

i hope im one of it but too bad,rock pitt fans didnt have the chance to do the wave. yeap,it was really sudden from the first girl at my right side of lower row..really? aww,i havent watch the wave,maybe i did and forgotten i've watch that before. can u share here?? thanks in advance. :)

it was hae if im not wrong,i watch some fancam at shanghai,his position when shining star was there,forgive me if im wrong. :D

sorry to cut ur post,since u're heechul biased,i think i can share some with u,but sorry too for the blurrr pics,i was busy shouting as fangirl and my hand were shaking alot when take pics,forgive me.....maybe TOOOO OVER EXCITED. but at least we have some pics as memories ya...hehe

thanks for the heechul pictures, love <3

im still having the withdrawal symptom as well.. (well..of course..)

hopefully SS3 will come before we knew it... time passes fast

Guest SiSyd Choi

^

^

SuShow 2 was ddaebak!!!

I really like how we all were cooperating with each other and it seems like everyone is everyone's friend..

It suits are name as ELF!! I have many friends in rockpitt B too..the wave reminds me of World Cup!

^

Yeah! Hopefully, they will announce SuShow 3 before we even know it..hehehehe...

Guest irzs_2ue

if i'm not mistake, all the news regards the SS2 Malaysia labeled us as ELF = Everlasting Fans(?)..ah!its just should be EverLastingFriends...

ah~~d wave!i'm was part of upper tier wave....and once finished it,all ELF were cheering esp at the rockpitt..its seriously damn awesome!and ya,hopefully someone from rockpitt had recorded it...

and ah!if my memory didn't fail me,i think i saw d concert staffs along with the reporters also joining the lower tier wave^^

Guest eeteukemily

ah~~d wave!i'm was part of upper tier wave....and once finished it,all ELF were cheering esp at the rockpitt..its seriously damn awesome!and ya,hopefully someone from rockpitt had recorded it...

haha! when u guys was doing the wave,rock pitt cheer for u guys and wave our lightstick...i regret didnt record it,such a sweet memories...1 ELF...

Guest MIFTY_G

Hey guys,

If u need ticket for ss2phillipines, svip seating:

Row 200,201,202,203,204,205,212,213,214 ...

Contact me or email to supershowmanila@gmail.com

Thank you

Guest margaux

for those who wants to watch the LAST LEG of Super Show in Manila,

SJUPH are helping international fans to get tickets.^^

you could check SJUPH English Thread for more info.

and to those who are coming, please help us to fulfill our project for the boys. English translation of the project is also posted at SJUPH English Thread

Guest MIFTY_G

Hey all,

here is a quick update for super show 2 phillipines

The available svip seats are:

212 B8, C7, D5,10,13, E1,2,7

213 C1, D3 -4, E 4

205 A 10,11, B 4,5, C 1-6, D6-13, E1-6

204 D9

203E 12

The svip standing still have 380 tickets left ... You can email me at fransiskam@gmail.com or supershowmanila@gmail.com

You will be given a confirmation code once the reservation is confirmed and you can claim it in the TICKETNET YELLOW GATE.. there will be a table outside that says "TICKET CLAIM AREA".. You just have to bring a copy of your bank deposit so we can check if it matches with the one you sent in your email...

As for the hotel, dont forget to book a room in EDSA Shangrilla :)

If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to PM me ... Show Your Support NOW :D

hey i want to ask, how did you guys purchase the VIP tickets for supershow malaysia? and how much was it?

:) was the view good? cause i was in rock pitt A, i want to know whats the best view for the next time :)

IMG_8240.jpg

IMG_8081.jpg

IMG_8323.jpg (1.2 MB)

Guest printedflorals

23968_380305849043_818964043_3641137_1970755_n.jpg

23968_380305854043_818964043_3641138_2233533_n.jpg

23968_380305859043_818964043_3641139_629807_n.jpg

23968_380305864043_818964043_3641140_2904194_n.jpg

23968_380305879043_818964043_3641142_8104471_n.jpg

23968_380305894043_818964043_3641144_1290852_n.jpg

23968_380305899043_818964043_3641145_1527392_n.jpg

Am still in the process of watermarking, but these are the few that I have uploaded on my facebook. So treat it as a preview :) Will post more pictures here soon! (I promise, soon.)

But general rule applies, please don't crop out my watermark or try to photoshop it away. If you want to use my images, PM me and credit me. Thanks :) [sorry if i sound way too anal about it, but am loving my pictures that much]

Guest princesskars

Hey guys! I have a question for those who stayed at Rockpitt areas in the past super shows.. Which side does Donghae stay more often, LEFT or RIGHT? Super Show 2 in Manila is already next week and I'm still confused whether I'll exchange my Standing LEFT ticket for one at the RIGHT side.

Is the LEFT side more fun? haha :)) Because tickets for the LEFT side are sold out already whereas there are still tickets for the right side. I don't want to make a mistake and exchange my Left side ticket only to regret it during the concert. :|

Please help me decide. I'd really appreciate it. :) I was too awestruck and pre-occupied during SS2 Taiwan that I kinda forgot to observe which standing area is better. haha :))

Thanks! ^_^

Archived