[official] Super Junior's 2nd Asia Tour ' Super Show 2 '

Guest aneng

Guest naomz

i have fancams on my YT channel ^^ i have the one where kyu hyun kissed a fan's hand. and when he was taking pictures of shindong and some fans.

http://www.youtube.com/user/high5iver

i soooo enjoyed the concert! the boys were so fun and accommodating! none of them was boring. and ALL of them were so goodlooking! i was even able to touch my teukie's back ^^

i would never forget that night that i saw those 10 (+2 ^^) boys. it was all worth it!

SUJU fighting!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest princesskars

you're so luckyyyy, then. i never expected HENRY to be that handsome. but after seeing him yesterday, damn it! he's freakin' hot. :)

I know, I've seen Henry before, but from a far. Then, I already thought he had the star appeal. But seeing him up close ---- gaahhhhh SO HOT! I'm totally a fan of Henry now. :D

Guest exceptional.chic

I know, I've seen Henry before, but from a far. Then, I already thought he had the star appeal. But seeing him up close ---- gaahhhhh SO HOT! I'm totally a fan of Henry now. :D

a fan of him now too. :)) and that violin perf was SO AWESOME.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest petiteange22

question!

are there any more shows to ss2?

or was the show in manila the last?

Guest BeeQueen

question!

are there any more shows to ss2?

or was the show in manila the last?

yeah, Manila was the last stop.

Archived