[official] Super Junior's 2nd Asia Tour ' Super Show 2 '

Guest aneng

Guest meow23

@xmichellee omo u are so close to thm! I saw ur big banner too XD can't wait for your fan cam!

u r from mysone?I m the new tech admin XD seriously loving the pic of heechul n Henry!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest XiYeN

@xmichellee, u are sitting at which side of VIP??? i'm sitting there too! Eeteuk was really good and nice! he shake hand with us twice~

Guest printedflorals

Oh man. I think I am crazy. I feel like going to the Manila concert now :( Even though I have already been to the KL one.

Am still in midst of watermarking my pictures so not uploading them yet. I think my camera is super Ryeowook and Kyuhyun biased cos their pictures turned out the best!

Guest koptastic

@xmichellee

You are so lucky! Leeteuk is my bias!! I sat at the left side of the stage and he only came over at the beginning. I am eagerly awaiting your fancams!

@XiYen

omo I'm so jealous!!!

@printedflorals

You are not the only one. I was seriously considering the Manila concert after going for the KL one. But alas! It is too expensive! Sighzzzz

If any of you are interested, I took some short fancams. Sorry I totally forgot to go borrow more SD cards and I was so afraid my camera memory would run out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/koptastic?feature=mhw4#p/u

Guest enany

Super Show 2 in Malaysia so awesome and that night is the best night ever in my life (1000000000x) i hope their will come again after this for Super Show 3??? maybe... i hope so... i was in rock pitt a and i so close with big stage and can see their perf. but not with the perf. when their do middle stage.... :(

Reayeok was in front me so when i do saranghae, he reply it after he see it... i so happy... but i feel so sad bcoz i not bring anything to show my love to Reayeok and Sungmin bcoz i so busy with my training,,, but when Suju come again i will bring something to them... i hope so...

i only can record until perf. Suju M Super Girl bcoz my handphone battery run out... and all of u can see it in my link;

http://www.youtube.com/user/sungminyoung?feature=mhw4

enjoy it... :D;)

Guest angeline_heart

Nah he didn't haha. I was in the 3rd row. Those in the first row were SUPER lucky. Eeteuk actually shook hands with each and everyone in the first row. He was reeeeally polite (:

Shiwon was very nice too.. He shook hands with a little girl and said "I love you, god bless you"

Eeteuk also saw my 박정수 banner and pointed at it LOL. Cos I was the only one with a banner in the VIP1 section :D

I also made a 'U're So Gorgeous' banner, and when they were bowing to our section, Shiwon gave me the SHIBROWS OMG X_X.

Heechul also grabbed Henry by the neck and started pointing at my banner. I guess he was asking Henry what it meant? Both of them were like mouthing the word "gorgeous" LOL.

omo! you're so so lucky ! Even though you're not in the first row, but u managed to see him so close...xD

Yes I agree, Shi Won is so so nice, he also smile to some fans on the left side....haha...omo!!! that girl who shook hands with him and received those words from him, was SO LUCKY !! I think she can't even sleep on that night xD

and Hee Chul ! kyaaaaaaa! I'm so regretted that I din even prepared a banner...sigh...maybe on super show III, I will write a banner like this " Hee Chul sshi, let's play Starcraft together ! " LOL :D :D :D

Thanks so much for sharing! can't wait to see your fancams :)

btw, I have some fancams to share as well. ^^ Enjoy !

angelineheart YT

Guest xmichellee

@xmichellee omo u are so close to thm! I saw ur big banner too XD can't wait for your fan cam!

u r from mysone?I m the new tech admin XD seriously loving the pic of heechul n Henry!

You saw it too? Awwsh :x Btw, are u Sara?

@xmichellee, u are sitting at which side of VIP??? i'm sitting there too! Eeteuk was really good and nice! he shake hand with us twice~

I was at VIP1 (: Yea he was super super nice <3 You're soooo lucky! You got to shake his hand lol. I was in the 3rd row (minus the first row cos if i rmb correctly the first row had only a few people)

Oh man. I think I am crazy. I feel like going to the Manila concert now :( Even though I have already been to the KL one.

SAMEEEE :D I planned to go, but i just found out that there are no more plane tickets T_T

Fancams!

Chu [VCR&Perf] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARuGJ1fpm38

Opening [Donghae & Kyuhyun focus] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3teVLR7ajw

Introduction [Donghae & Eeteuk] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG9eKNoA-lI

Don't Don [Donghae, Hyukjae & Henry Solo] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTTpIxhOIQU

I still have Eeteuk's solo (Honey). It's taking forever to upload D:

Guest printedflorals

SAMEEEE :D I planned to go, but i just found out that there are no more plane tickets T_T

Fancams!

Chu [VCR&Perf] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARuGJ1fpm38

Opening [Donghae & Kyuhyun focus] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3teVLR7ajw

Introduction [Donghae & Eeteuk] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG9eKNoA-lI

Don't Don [Donghae, Hyukjae & Henry Solo] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTTpIxhOIQU

I still have Eeteuk's solo (Honey). It's taking forever to upload D:

Am loving all your Donghae videos :D Will upload my fair share soon! Totally want to go for Manila one but then sigh, cannot spend so much already. but if they ever have encore concert in Korea, I will fly there :D Confirm chop.

Guest SiSyd Choi

^ confirm chop eh..hahahaha..comel i mean cute~~~

Now I'm silently praying that they will do an encore show here in Malaysia..

We did our best to show them our love by screaming for 3 hours straight non-stop...

hehehe..

I have started my finals and I am still having the after effect of SS2 here..not good...but I'm happy,.

If I have the money, I would fly to Manila to watch them again...

Guest XiYeN

I was at VIP1 (: Yea he was super super nice <3 You're soooo lucky! You got to shake his hand lol. I was in the 3rd row (minus the first row cos if i rmb correctly the first row had only a few people)

VIP1 got 2 parts the one nearer to VIP 2( i mean the way kyu came down) or another side?? minnie playing with me and gave me a fan gift too.... ;)

Guest maines

printedflorals, KL is already kinda extreme but oh well,you enjoyed the concert so much you have been spazzing for days..but please stop smiling to yourself:P

and you dont wanna reply me :angry: ok..donghae is super duper uber cute hokayyyy..i participated in your love!

Guest irzs_2ue

i'm looking for anyone that went to Super Show 2 at Kuala Lumpur Malaysia that is Heechul bias.. i wana confirm sumting... thanxs alot.. pls pm me..

I do have friend who is crazily heechul-biased and she was at rockpit side where Heechul came over there most...since she is not soompier, maybe i can help you asking her...

which newspapers in Malaysia covered about the concert?coz I've only got two of them (Star (22/03/2010) and Metro(24/03/2010)). Others were online news. Any chinese's newspaper covered about it?

And I need to confirm with you guys. I do read from some fanacc about leeteuk and eunhyuk kissing....seriously?I'm watched a lot of fancams and pics (and if my memory not failed me)but not find any....anyone got proof about this matter?coz i'm totally sure there are no kissing moment between those two boys..its just NO-NO in Malaysia ss2..

ah~how I wish to go to Manila.But seriously I can't. Got tight schedule. I wish all the best to ELF that attend it. I wish the Marry U activity will be big success!

Trying to upload fancam,but got problem with YT. Maybe should try another way. and I'm still watermarking my pics...its almost 500 of them^^ Gotta share with you guys later

Guest lehc_ar

ah everyones missing the boys alr *-*

some videos (still uploading & editing. think can't upload all to yt copyrights issues so gonna crop out those *-* parts.)

youtube

& screencaps/pics here: tumblr

after today i think i'd be more efficient. 8D was having papers from tue.

super junior live is so impressive beyond words :lol:

enjoy!

Guest NatashaAzri

hey guys!

SS2 in KL was insanely awesome.. :)

Anyone planning to go for SS2 in Manila? I know a lot of people are on the fence on whether to go for the show or not. Remember guys.. It's the last Super Show 2 for this year (unless they announce an encore ;) )

Please support the boys at their last concert.

If any international fans need help with tickets or booking hotels, you can PM me and I'll give you the e-mail addresses of people that are willing to help you. :)

I hope that the last Super Show 2 will be a sold out concert! :D

Here's the FB link of the organisers --> LINK

It's constantly being update with info and news about the concert, so keep a look out for that.

And planning for the concert is already on the way so check here and it has all the stuff that you need to know --> LINK

P.S - Anyone from Malaysia going to Manila?? PM/Email me. :D

Guest printedflorals

And I need to confirm with you guys. I do read from some fanacc about leeteuk and eunhyuk kissing....seriously?I'm watched a lot of fancams and pics (and if my memory not failed me)but not find any....anyone got proof about this matter?coz i'm totally sure there are no kissing moment between those two boys..its just NO-NO in Malaysia ss2..

Trying to upload fancam,but got problem with YT. Maybe should try another way. and I'm still watermarking my pics...its almost 500 of them^^ Gotta share with you guys later

Nope, don't think they kissed. I was at the back rock pitt B and I don't think I ever saw them being like really really close kind? Or did the fan account mean leeteuk and ryeowook? Hahahas. teukie and wook were pretty close at one scene.

Yes, i am dying from watermarking too. >.< After choosing the clearer pictures to upload onto the web, I have 200plus to watermark. Oh kill me already >.<

ah everyones missing the boys alr *-*

after today i think i'd be more efficient. 8D was having papers from tue

I know right... :( Our awesome boys. Anyway hope you did well for your papers (:

Guest jmay1105

Ahhhh...i wish i can go to Manila for SS2!! I know rite...the boys are very addictive for us! SS2Malaysia was my 2nd SS2 but i still comtemplating to go to SS2Manila or not!! gahhh!! its killing me~ I have few ELF friends that have gone to many of their SS2! They are basicly following the boys to every SS2! Thats amazing~~ and i envy them! The probs for me now, i cant get cheap air tickets to go Manila from Perth...its all SOLD OUT!! and if i do go, i would like to buy the best seats which probably cost a bomb too~~ totally out of my budget now, since i am planning to go to Seoul to witness and support the boys comeback promotions! haihhh wish i have money and leaves (my boss gonna kill me!!) ELFs goin to Manila, give Suju the warmest welcome and good luck wif the Marry U event...i bet its going to be awesome! and how i wish i am there to see it~~ T.T

Guest MIFTY_G

Hey all,

Please take a look on the update and news of ss2 manila which is posted by twelfs:

http://www.twelfs.com/blog/2010/03/25/twel...dsa-shangri-la/

If you all need any assistance in booking the ticket, u also can PM me and ill be happy to give the info .. thank you all :)

Ahhhh...i wish i can go to Manila for SS2!! I know rite...the boys are very addictive for us! SS2Malaysia was my 2nd SS2 but i still comtemplating to go to SS2Manila or not!! gahhh!! its killing me~ I have few ELF friends that have gone to many of their SS2! They are basicly following the boys to every SS2! Thats amazing~~ and i envy them! The probs for me now, i cant get cheap air tickets to go Manila from Perth...its all SOLD OUT!! and if i do go, i would like to buy the best seats which probably cost a bomb too~~ totally out of my budget now, since i am planning to go to Seoul to witness and support the boys comeback promotions! haihhh wish i have money and leaves (my boss gonna kill me!!) ELFs goin to Manila, give Suju the warmest welcome and good luck wif the Marry U event...i bet its going to be awesome! and how i wish i am there to see it~~ T.T

hi jae, its may here ...

come on go with me , at least this time we should meet hahaha ... and do u envy me ?? no need la, because u have gone to two super show :)

Guest jmay1105

hi jae, its may here ...

come on go with me , at least this time we should meet hahaha ... and do u envy me ?? no need la, because u have gone to two super show :)

HAHA!! Ya May, i evnvy u guys so much!! T.T I donnoooo!!~~~ i really wanna go...but i still have the plan to go Seoul wif my fren~~ i am deciding now.... *sigh*

Btw, r u part of TWElfs members?

Guest arinkorin

which newspapers in Malaysia covered about the concert?coz I've only got two of them (Star (22/03/2010) and Metro(24/03/2010)). Others were online news. Any chinese's newspaper covered about it?

so far, I've collected articles from The Star, The Sun, The Malay Mail, Metro, Sinar Harian, Sin Chew Daily and Nanyang Siang Pau. I think there are two reviews from Sin Chew Daily, but I only have the earlier one.

The latest one is Kosmo, today's article ;)

ohh my. I don't even understand Chinese, but the withrawal syndrome made me bought the chinese newspapers.

Gahhh. I miss the boys badly too. The concert was too awesome that it makes it harder to get your mind off it.

I've been watching fancams like crazy and stalking people's fanaccounts! haha. dammit.

Oh, how I wish I could go to Manila, but I don't think my parents will even allow me to.

I wish SS2 Manila will be a huge success too! As they said, "Asia No.1!" :)

Let it be the same at any part of Asia... or even the world. ^^

Guest pickles17

Hi! I’m planning to make a poster for Kyuhyun for the SS2 concert here in the Philippines on April 10. I choose “Hottest Baby” to describe him. But I want it be written in Korean language. I tried the google translation and it shows 섹시한 아기 .

I just want to know if this is correct. Please help me. Thank you so much.

Archived