WHO'S IN LOVE WITH BUZZ??

Guest snoopy

Guest adikkeluangman

Buzz signs on with their old agency Santa Music and to make comeback in summer
Buzz showed that they were serious about their first comeback in 8 years with the original members as they have now signed on officially with an agency and have a comeback period in mind!
On April 10, the group signed on with their original agency, Santa Music.  The leader Kim Ye Joon wrote on the group's fan cafe, first confirming that everything reported in the news so far was true, and then updating on the group's activities.
He said that although they were all nervous about this comeback after such a long time of inactivity, they all still felt very comfortable with one another.  He wrote, "Right now, everyone is focused on working on the songs and doing our best; a new nest had been prepared so that we could go out freely, but we decided to go with Santa Music with which we had worked together starting from Buzz's first performance to last performance."
Santa Music said, "The Buzz members looked for an agency for their new start, but signed on with Santa Music with which they shared a destiny since debut.  We will work hard to revive their color as we watched over Buzz longer and know about their musical concerns better than anybody else."
The agency also revealed that Buzz's goal was to release their new song in the summer!  Are you excited for the return of this old school band?
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/buzz-signs-on-with-their-old-agency-santa-music-and-to-make-comeback-in-summer

Awesome, they already signed with a label, new song on the way. And summer. Just nice time. I hope they will do a World Cup song too. :D

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

BUZZ coming back for the first time in 8 years
20140729140800_53d72c30cf8da_1.jpg

BUZZ are coming back for the first time in 8 years.
Band BUZZ spent their heydays in early 2000s, and they broke up back in 2007 as some members started their military service. This year, the members gathered again for a reunion, and started getting ready for their comeback.
BUZZ recently signed a new management contract with Santa Music, and successfully finished a fan meeting.
However, they had a bit of problem with their group name. Their previous management agency possessed the right for the name 'BUZZ,' and they almost had to come back with a different name.
BUZZ members and their fans hoped to maintain their group name, and during the fan meeting that was held in early July, the fans sang BUZZ's song called 'Promise,' holding a placard that said, 'We Will Protect You, BUZZ.'
BUZZ members, their fans, and Santa Music requested BUZZ's previous management agency to allow them to keep using the name, and they accepted the request.
Meanwhile, it is predicted that this case will become an important milestone for other group musicians' comeback and reunion in the future.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=317646

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this thread a bit (finally found it!!)Am so happy that Buzz have finally released a song but was a bit disappointed that they didnt appear in the MV at allhope they release their full length album sometime soon!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

버즈(BUZZ) "Everyone was BUZ" Episode Teaser

This is song emotional sometime. Remind me of Brown Eyes comeback teaser last time.

Guest adikkeluangman

버즈(BUZZ) - The First Summer in 8 Years M/V

Musicality filled during the blank period, Buzz, 'The Fiirst Summer In 8 Years'.
Buzz gets together without a management company but only with their own will.
Their 1st reunion single, ‘First summer in 8years’, is a danceable rock number which reminds of their hit song in 2005 ‘Journey to me’. 

This MV is surprised me cos I hope to see them in the MV or at least like their old drama type MV. But the song is good. I hope to see them perform in TV too.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

버즈(BUZZ) - 트레인(Train) 티저 영상.

New song and teaser. So a silhouette of Min Kyung Hoon.

Guest adikkeluangman

버즈(BUZZ) - 트레인(Train) M/V

The song a bit mellow and MV is like they using footage from foreign movie. Maybe because it was shoot overseas with actor from there.

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Buzz Drops Group Photos ahead of Comeback Concerts and Album Release
Buzz1.jpg

Veteran rock band Buzz has released its first group pictures in quite some time as the act gears up for a series of concerts and the release of a studio album.
The group posted images to its official Facebook page on November 18, along with a caption that read, “We are releasing pictures that show five confident and proud men.”
Buzz2.jpg

The group is set to release its fourth studio album at the end of this month, and is slated to play a series of concerts entitled “Return to Happy Buzz Day” at the AX Korea venue in the Gwangjin district of Seoul from December 24 to December 28.
Buzz3.jpg

The group, whose last studio album “Perfect” was released in 2006, first began comeback activities earlier this year, and dropped the single “Train” in September. The act’s debut studio album was entitled “Morning of Buzz,” and caused a stir when it was released in 2003.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/18/buzz-drops-group-photos-ahead-of-comeback-concerts-and-album-release/
What happened with Min Kyung Hoon face. I almost don't recognize him.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Tae Woo, Buzz, Go Sangji Band, and Sunwoo Jungah to guest on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook”
Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook records its first episode for 2015 with a special set-up from its featured artists such as Kim Tae Woo, Buzz, Go Sangji Band, and Sunwoo Jungah. 
In a statement released by Yoo Hee Yeol on January 1st, he revealed that, “It’s been seven years since I hosted Sketchbook. The reason I took this position as the host was so I could show the public good music much like a radio.” He further explained that the first episode of 2015 will be a very candid, casual episode and will be aired through a radio-like format.
B6T2KRuIgAAmhmT.jpg

One of the show’s guests, Sunwoo Jungah also shared her thoughts on composing 2NE1’s released track, “It Hurts, and revealed that, “I wrote and composed the song It Hurts and even took part in the chorus. I think my field of music expanded after working on that song.”
The full episode, along with their interviews and performances, will be aired on January 2nd.
http://www.koreaboo.com/tv-shows/kim-tae-woo-buzz-go-sangji-band-and-sunwoo-jungah-to-guest-on-yoo-hee-yeols-sketchbook/

• 10 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

BUZZ CONCERT VCR 영상

BUZZ talking about their latest concert. Everyone talk a bit and Min Kyung Hoon mentioned Honggi of FT Island few times. 

Guest adikkeluangman

2015 버즈 전국투어 콘서트 ‘ The Original ’

Their promo concert. Bring back the memories from the first album.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

버즈 'The Original' 콘서트 하이라이트 영상

Highlight from their concert. The songs gave me so much feels.

Archived