WHO'S IN LOVE WITH BUZZ??

Guest snoopy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luluchan

omggg it's FINALLY OUT!!! im listening to it now!!!

I LOVE MKH's voice!!! he's back!!

the songs aren't bad!!! more mellow and not as dramatic than Buzz~~ but still really good!!!!

his emotions from 2nd BUZZ are back!!!

<3

슬픈 바보' is so good!!! it's so sad!!! i feel like it's gonna be a hit!!

But I STILL MISS BUZZ!!!

Guest rainrain

i miss buzz too but not anymore now cuz i think kyunghoon do his best and this album ....

he mustn't share any profit to the other mumbers>>>> :rolleyes:

we can find his new mv preview today >>>>

Went through a few pages of the thread already but can't seem to find it.

What happens at the end of the 'My Love' video? Wait, make that, what happens from the start to the end? Thanks!

Guest nini-jj

Available in

http://clubbox.co.kr/heronini

Min Kyung Hoon - Sad Foolish MV Preview[640x480][daum].wmv (11.67 MB)

Min Kyung Hoon - Sad Foolish Interview[640x480][daum].wmv (34.16 MB)

PM me for mediafire links if u guys need it.. ^^

gosh.. kyung hoon's bakkz!!!!

can't wait to c his live!!

^0^

Guest sakurachan

oh la la oh la la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omigosh!

@marienella - wer did u see the preview of his new mv? is it available now in youtube? (gah! i can't access the utube site during working hrs! need to wait till lunch time--- oh man! im getting impatient! I WANT TO SEE IT NOW! as in at this very moment, at this time!)

like the other kyunghoon lovers - I MISS HIM SO MUCH! AND I REALLY WANTED TO SEE HIM PERFORMING LIVE SO BADLY! (its been so long! aish!)

@nini-jj - oh thanks! and hi! nice meeting you here!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest sakurachan

ive seen the preview! yeah, as if it was trailer for an action movie!

i love the teaser! but it made feel like it is a sequel of coward (i don't know if it is only me but ive just noticed most of their(BUZZ) videos there's a gangster thingy... they must be love action however for me, min kyung hoon look doesn't suit to be a member of gang! oh well, for me he look so innocent! kekekekekekeke)

if you ask me which videos i like him most? heheheheheh, his character in "love is order by heart 1 and 2" :wub: pretty much suit him, as if he is so vulnerable and fragile made you hmmm how do i say this???? wanting more? love him more? and have this urge to take care of him??? (hahahahaha im getting mushy!!!!!!)

hahahaha am i really hooked up with this guy? or i just miss him.... ^_^V

sorry for my non-sense ranting! i know im look like a blabbering idiot here! hehehehehehe (but u understand me right?)

Guest rainrain

hi sukurachan i agree with you i like min kyunghoon in sarangeun part 1 and 2 but i love every songs that he sung. :rolleyes:

cuz my love for him is unlimited...... :rolleyes:

Guest luluchan

first performance in mnet today>>>>

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_u...amp;code=100200

i try hard to find this clip tomorrow>>>

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

alkdsjklasdjlasd

THANKS!!!

ill edit after watching!!!

wao that MNET CLIP

the part with the rehearsal @ the beg is sooo... ahh

he's so nervous!!

HERE's wut they sed

MKH: Hyung, how was it?

guy: It's ok! (it's good!)

MKH: I'm really nervous, feels like a 1st performance... ,because I'm doing it alone..... well I WAS very nervous the 1st time too (with BUZZ).. but... back then during 1st album (@BUZZ) but we recorded for 1/2 year... we really worked hard... HALF a YEAR!!!

guy: well you worked hard for this one !

MKH: but .... I'm not used to being anxious! (ie: he's been a singer for quite a while already, this is not supposed to happen!)

.... *embarassed* I don't used to be anxious! ^^

let's practise 1 more time!

@ the perf... awww

He did look/sound really nervous! it showed.. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I guess w/out the members... it's still different i guess even he's still just doing the same thing...

(and there're still 2 guitarists behind him tho hahahhahhaha)

He STILL sang REALLY WELL given that he was nervous~~ and well... . he did crack @ the very high part @ the 2nd song슬픈 바보 (but that song is crazy hard).. and I'm not QUITE digging the fact that they added back up vocal track to help him sound better... but I'm sure he's gonna get better!!

****EDIT

MKH still pwns !!! I dunno why some ppl here said it's better if he's solo now and that Buzz is gone cuz MKH shouldn't have to share profits with the members of the band.... that makes me sad...

OK

music wise... BUZZ is not a ROCK BAND 100%,....

and...because he's the good looking one... on TV everyone focuses on MKH... all they show is MHK in perfs .... but ... dunno ... i don't think i'll ever prefer MKH solo over being with BUZZ.... @ least he wont have ppl he could interact with during the perfs...! those are sooo cute!! watch BUZZ perfs!!

ANYWAYS

OMG He looks SOOO cute/hot too!!! I like the clothes!! they look cool!

Archived