WHO'S IN LOVE WITH BUZZ??

Guest snoopy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xotique

Hi, I don't mean to spam both the MKH and Buzz threads, but I had a sort of "project" in mind.

I think most Buzz fans are aware that there is no one source for Buzz media (MVs, perfs, and hard-to-find singles) on the internet ... in English. To find any of their files, you have to search through Korean, Chinese forums, Clubbox, etc. On top of that, working links are hard to come by. Frankly, I think it's a lot of work, and it definitely doesn't make it easy for any new fans.

I absolutely adore Buzz - became a fan during their second jib, and own all of their CDs except the acoustic (because MKH's voice made me sad). I have a decent collection of their MVs, perfs, singles, so I wanted to start this up. I stopped listening to kpop last year though, so I'm missing the 2007 version of 사랑은 가슴이 시킨다 MV. If anyone knows where to find either of these files (preferably not on Clubbox), I'd really appreciate it.

I'd like to get started on a full video and single discography, maybe just host it on a blog somewhere but keep it organized. Anyone interested in helping out? PM me or reply here if you are! I think Buzz and MKH could both use the push for new fans :D

[cross-posted to the MKH thread]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest yunchikan

^ =[

hi.. im new here..

i was a FT Island fan at first so thats why i saw Min Kyung Hoon cuz of their special stage on music bank.

and then i started to search for MKH. and man.. i love his voice!!

then i went and search for BUZZ.. and their music is O_O so good!!

im so mad at myself that i didnt like BUZZ earlier =[ cuz its too late now that i found out about them..

and i downloaded all the love letter eps that MKH was on XDDDD sooo cuteee <3333333333!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Min_Jin920

1st of all.. I LOVE MIN KYUNG HUN!!^^ :P

haha..i din know that i had fallen into this guy twice!!

i watch him in Music Bank and Open Concert when he debuted as solo, and 1st i thought that this guy is so cute, cool and attracted me so much when he is singing 'sad fool'..and after that i went Min KyungHun-crazy~ haha..

until now i just realise its the same guy that i had fallen into when i watched BUZZ perform at few years before...

haha..silly me..i thought them as different person..><

he is getting skinner now..and lonelier cuz he is not with his hyungs..he must miss the old days..><

anyway, obba HWAYITING!! and don't get any skinner!! *heartpain*

• 4 months later...
Guest lshluvr

^Seriously! I noticed his weight loss too! T_T Our poor Kyung Hoon oppa!

Gah. I'm listening to some Buzz right now..and it's so depressing. No more Buzz. T_T

And I rarely see Min Kyung Hoon on TV! >=O

Guest rainrain

^Seriously! I noticed his weight loss too! T_T Our poor Kyung Hoon oppa!

Gah. I'm listening to some Buzz right now..and it's so depressing. No more Buzz. T_T

And I rarely see Min Kyung Hoon on TV! >=O

when did you saw him? i saw him at japan concert july 12 and some clips in concert on aug 9 ,thought he looks good.

anyway i really want to see his concert once again in seoul this week. i cant waiting for....

Guest Min_Jin920

oh..finally some movements..keke..

gah..i still can't get use to his short hair..i like him better in semi-short hairstyle.

i can't watch him on tv...there's definitely zero of kpop in my local tv programmes..

em..his high cheekbone :P

thx for the pics^^

• 3 months later...
Guest lshluvr

when did you saw him? i saw him at japan concert july 12 and some clips in concert on aug 9 ,thought he looks good.

anyway i really want to see his concert once again in seoul this week. i cant waiting for....

Oopsies..late reply? HAHAHA

I saw him on TV. This one MBC show with little kids...I forgot what it was called.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest truexskills

wow, im surprised this thread has died so much..

it was only a couple years ago that buzz was in the mix of some of the most popular artists...bigger than ft island is right now i would say..

Guest sunshinepark

wow, im surprised this thread has died so much..

it was only a couple years ago that buzz was in the mix of some of the most popular artists...bigger than ft island is right now i would say..

yeah, I agree. They were pretty huge back in like 2003/4/5ish, I think? And MKH isn't doing as well these days without the band, it would be nice if they came together again after the rest of the members finish their military service... but I heard that they'll find a new vocal then. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest rainrain

Min kyunghoon removed from a1 people to new company, IS enter media groups as SG wannabe

for 3 years. in the plan, he'll start the activity in may by single album. where is a1?

how should i feel about it? i love buzz and a1 style. anyway i'm so exciting to see him once agian .

Archived