WHO'S IN LOVE WITH BUZZ??

Guest snoopy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainrain

news from kyunghoon's fan in daum>>>kyunghoon will hold his first concert in osaka in june 6 , hope it's not cancel.

^Arghhh...I wish I had like a gazillion dollars to go and see his concert.

i miss buzz so much! T_T

i hate watching the old performances cuz they make me so sad.

yeah, I agree. They were pretty huge back in like 2003/4/5ish, I think? And MKH isn't doing as well these days without the band, it would be nice if they came together again after the rest of the members finish their military service... but I heard that they'll find a new vocal then. :(

what?!?!

buzz will never be the same without kyung hoon! D:

i hope the rest of the members sign with the same company as him so we can have buzz again!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

i see this thread ahs been dug out from the bottom of the pile

extremely mixed feelings now

this so called new Buzz after all this time finally surfaces

A1 took so long and this is all they could come up with

lame attempt

but somehow put kyunghoon in 2 of the songs

WTH

is really all i can say

I will always miss the original Buzz

It's so hard to know what the other guys are doing

ARGH SUCH TALENT PUT TO WASTE!

i cant believe how the other guys are just going to 'retire' from the stage now

ahhh miss the 5 of them together

what a sad day

Guest rainrain

i just listened all songs in this alblum and think this a1 is not a1 we used to know.

all songs are more different from original buzz. perhaps yoon woohyun manages by himself

under new a1 and he is producer this album without buzz old staff, not sure.

이별수집가 (Song by 민경훈) is the best song in this album. another songs aren't good

specially 남자를 몰라 ,나에게로 떠나는 여행, 겁쟁이 new version ,I don't like it very much.

Guest adikkeluangman

Buzz’s Na Yool expresses his admiration for ex-vocalist Min Kyung Hoon

Buzz’s new 19-year-old vocalist expressed his admiration for his senior and the group’s former vocalist, Min Kyung Hoon.

Having always looked up to Min Kyung Hoon as his idol, Na Yool stated, “Even if I worked my hardest, my skills would never be enough to challenge him ten years from now. It was an extreme honor to be able to work with him in this album. I, myself, am a huge Buzz fan so I will work towards maintaining their reputation.”

A representative of Buzz’s agency, A1 People, revealed, “Na Yool always bows diligently whenever Min Kyung Hoon visits his recording room and is always respectful.”

Min Kyung Hoon was also said to have visited his junior’s studio whenever he did not have other schedules lined up.

Buzz made their first comeback last night through KBS 2TV’s “Music Bank,” and it seems the young vocal was well-received by the public, despite the pressure of having to carry Buzz’s revival on his shoulders.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/buzzs-na-yool-expresses-his-admiration-for-ex-vocalist-min-kyung-hoon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest polaris

I only found out about Buzz after watching the music programs like Music Core, M.Bank, INkigayo etc and was like hey.. that vocalist is so cute.

New vocalist Na Yool! ~ so adorable!

anyway he seriously looks so much like UEE from Afterschool. He could be her long lost twin brother. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Buzz’s comeback delayed due to health issues

Although it’s been a month since Buzz introduced their new album with the singles “I Hate Women” and “BUZZing Rock“, they’ve been forced to delay their comeback due to the ill health of member Na Yool.

The lead singer felt sick and visited the hospital, only to find that he has been suffering from a severe allergic reaction to dust mites. The hospital warned that it could further affect his health if left untreated, and so he will be receiving treatment through the next 4 weeks.

Buzz’s representative explained, “Almost all their scheduled activities have been canceled. As the members’ health comes first, we’ve decided to halt all activities.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/buzzs-comeback-delayed-due-to-health-issues

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest ho0n33

LETS REVIVE THIS FORUM LOLso whats the latest news with Buzz, havent heard from them in ages 0.0 

• 8 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Buzz to make first comeback in 8 years with original members
Old school popular band, Buzz, which flourished in the early to mid 2000s, will be regrouping for the first time in 8 years with the original members after they naturally went their separate ways.  

misc_1396969478_af_org.jpg
Multiple entertainment reps dished to Star News on April 8 that vocalist Min Kyung Hoon, bassist Shin Jun Ki, guitarist Son Sung Hee, guitarist Yoon Woo Hyun, and drummer Kim Ye Joon have already decided to reunite.  Soon, they will decide on which company to join and a residence.
It appears the five of them recently assembled for Shin Jun Ki's wedding, which Min Kyung Hoon talked about in a fan cafe post along with playfully mysterious hints at the groups general reunion in the music industry. 
A rep said, "The original five members of Buzz have decided to work together again. They will soon find a place to stay and then start working on the album, probably for release this year."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/buzz-to-make-first-comeback-in-8-years-with-original-members
So the current vocalist left? Hope they will make twitter, FB and Youtube account. I will follow them! So excited.

Archived