WHO'S IN LOVE WITH BUZZ??

Guest snoopy

Guest rainrain

it seems his concert plan on 22-23 dec will be postponed .

may be his voice problem once again >>> you can see it though sbs >>>so sad .

why a1 dont take care him more . they should love min kyunghoon more & more .

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember this one performance of buzz...

it was kinda like an acoustic/mellow version of one of his songs...

ughhh im going crazy trying to find it!

he was wearing like a cute bow-ers hat... >___<

like: bowhatty1.png

i used to LOVE this performance but i faintly remember it.. except his hat... it was like a really nice version of one of his songs.. >___<

does anyone remember or even know what im talking about? >__<

edit

ahaha i actually found a link to their performance i was talking about.

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=...=www.soompi.com

i love this version of the song... =/ does anyone know if there's an mp3 version of this song?

Guest sakurachan

i remember this one performance of buzz...

it was kinda like an acoustic/mellow version of one of his songs...

ughhh im going crazy trying to find it!

he was wearing like a cute bow-ers hat... >___<

i used to LOVE this performance but i faintly remember it.. except his hat... it was like a really nice version of one of his songs.. >___<

does anyone remember or even know what im talking about? >__<

edit

ahaha i actually found a link to their performance i was talking about.

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=...=www.soompi.com

i love this version of the song... =/ does anyone know if there's an mp3 version of this song?

yeah! it is pretty good! anyone have this video? do you know where we can get it? also the mp3....

please anyone who have it, share it with us <3333

Guest rainrain

this vdo that you talk about > was " you dont know guys " acoustic version, the one of buzz performance in 2006 golden disk award

and buzz also won the best rock award in this year. it hasnt mp3 for this version.

Guest rainrain

arirang good news today

Buzz vocalist Min Kyung-hoon's solo move gets the green light [2007-12-17]

Min Kyung-hoon, who's pursuing a solo career after leaving the rock band Buzz, is enjoying a record 80,000 pre-orders for his album and emerging as a new ballad king. The artist's reps say that 5 songs featured in his first album experienced success online. The title track "Sad Fool" landed in the top 10 on pop charts immediately after being released. His $400,000 blockbuster music video is also getting noticed. Min Kyung-hoon stars in the piece, personally taking on all sorts of difficult action scenes and showing an intense fighting spirit.

Guest Kylie Nomiko

arirang good news today

Buzz vocalist Min Kyung-hoon's solo move gets the green light [2007-12-17]

Min Kyung-hoon, who's pursuing a solo career after leaving the rock band Buzz, is enjoying a record 80,000 pre-orders for his album and emerging as a new ballad king. The artist's reps say that 5 songs featured in his first album experienced success online. The title track "Sad Fool" landed in the top 10 on pop charts immediately after being released. His $400,000 blockbuster music video is also getting noticed. Min Kyung-hoon stars in the piece, personally taking on all sorts of difficult action scenes and showing an intense fighting spirit.

Omg. 80k!? Thats a lot! Even more than Shin Hyesung~

This immediately put him among the top few best sellers~

Proud of him~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh for those who's missing some band performance can hav a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwtbCb4rxkY

its the Music Bank Special Stage featuring MinKyunghoon & FT Island... they sang Sad Fool and Until You Come together.. sound realli great collab aniwae..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5VYTVijktmo

this is a cut from Happy Shares Company where Min Kyung Hoon is caught eating a pizza while singing.. hahaa... very adorable video.. =)

credit all who uploaded the videos.

Archived