[drama 2010] ++ Je Jung Won ++ 제중원 ++

Guest kangki

It's sad that this drama will end with low rating. :( (Director Lee's suspense formula once again draws the audience.)

No matter how, JJW is consider one of the best drama ever made! Aja aja fighting! The best set of actors and actresses ever. :)

PS: Does interpreter YU has to died in every show he takes part in? <_<

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest denzai

Ya i hope jjw production team do something to increas rating :(

maybe with the last promotion like meet the press...

so the drama won't ended with the lowest ratings

Shuky i still can't found DY caps with the new hair :)

20_.gif

Guest shuky

Hey denzai, no worries....am sure they will surface sooner or later :)

Source:

http://news.nate.com/view/20100428n04959

Chinese translation from me2snoopy from HHJ's bar @tieba baidu

All translation mistakes are mine

We've read this story earlier. But we have additional info on what Yu said to the family before he was executed.

为祖国生,为祖国死,临终的柳希书打动了观众的心弦。

To live for country, to die for country. At the brink of death, Interpreter Yu has touched the hearts many viewers.

27日播出的SBS TV《济众院》,涉嫌暗杀乙巳五贼之一的李根泽,被日军逮捕的义兵组织队长柳希书面临死亡。

On the broadcast on 27 April, Yu, the leader of the independence movement, was arrested and faced death for trying to kill one of the five Eulsa traitors, Yi Geun-taek.

日军的生战实验柳希书也为国默默承受,对於前来营救的黄正和石兰表示:「我离开这里大家死」「但是如果我死在这里,义兵将再重建,陛下的安全会得到维护」,表示愿为国而死。

Yu stoically bore the brunt of Japanese medical experiment in the secret cell and rejected HJ and SR''s effort to help him to escape: "If I leave this place, everyone will be killed. If I were to die here, the independence movement can regroup and rebuild. Emperor Gojong's life will not be in danger." Yu expressed his desire to die for the country.

被判死刑后与家族的最后谈话中,他请求黄正:「叫我一次岳父」,显示格外看重黄正,并祝福黄正与石兰的婚姻,「一定要以医者、朝鲜人走下去」,殷殷托付献身朝鲜的未来。

Sentenced to death, he met his family before his execution, requesting HJ to call him father-in-law once. Yu gave his blessings for SR and HJ's wedding and told them to give their best and sacrifice for the future of Korea. "As a doctor and for Koreans, you must continue to live".

柳希书最后遗言:「我离开家人而去的路上,没有悲伤和不安…因为知道我这一生己尽全力」,接著枪声响起,暗示柳希书已被执行死刑。

Yu's last words before meeting his fate at the firing squad: "By leaving my family behind, there's no sadness or worries in the road I'm about to take as I've lived life to the fullest, doing the best I can".

成为柳希书女婿的黄正,全盘承接他崇高的心志,对接替柳希书做为义兵组织队长的提议,黄正虽因医者的身分而拒绝,但他为义兵将军治疗伤口时,被告以「小医生治病,普通医生治人,大医生治国」,无法掩盖心情激动,仅余的两集,医生黄正的动向格外受人瞩目。

As Yu's son-in-law, the burden of Yu's unfulfilled wish fell on his shoulders. On suggestion he should take on the mantle left vacant by Yu, HJ turned it down because he wanted to focus on being a doctor. However, when he was treating a general from the independence movement, the general wrote him a note on having bigger ambition to heal the nation. With two episodes remaining, viewers will be curious to find out if HJ will throw in his lot with the independence fighters.

另外,对於为国家把置生死於度外的柳希书,观众表示赞赏:「金甲洙先生演技感人,柳希书的死让人落泪」「看到许多人为国牺牲又尊敬又伤痛」「剧情再次激起爱国心」。

Meanwhile, viewers were generous in their praise for Kim Gab-soo's portrayal of Interpreter Yu: "A moving performance; Yu's death makes us cry," "Seeing that so many sacrificed their lives for the country makes us sad. At the same time, we have so much respect for the fallen". "The story makes us love our country again".

Guest turkey1982

34.:

http://rapidshare.com/files/381114775/_Angelk_Jejoongwon.E34.XviD-HAN.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/381136439/_Angelk_Jejoongwon.E34.XviD-HAN.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/381157198/_Angelk_Jejoongwon.E34.XviD-HAN.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/381180043/_Angelk_Jejoongwon.E34.XviD-HAN.avi.004

Guest lOveKorea

Hope these not been posted yet.

28tue4j.jpg

xeeko8.jpg

New DY looks cute! :D

wchlxj.jpg

2hn6xcz.jpg

2m3okdd.jpg

256brbc.jpg

qyhg7q.jpg

I was wondering how DY will tell Dr.Heron's last words to HJ. So they used Dr. Allen to solve this. A great way to bring Dr. Allen back. ;)

Guest shuky

Hey denzai, thanks for the piece of news :)

In case you can't see the pictures, HHJ was a huge baby, weighing 3.7kg at birth. During her kindergarten days, she was laughed at by her classmates for being chubby. It became so bad that she didn't want to go to school.

1ryozs.jpg

Coming from a family of girls, her parents wanted a boy desperately. Hence, growing up, HHJ wore her hair short like a boy.

2r4j5o4.jpg

And we can tell she's a natural beauty with no nip tucks B)

e7aus1.jpg

Source:http://news.nate.com/view/20100429n06888

Don't you love these dolls?

b5k3kn.jpg

2dro6u.jpg

Source: (More within)

http://cafe.naver.com/gyrudtkghl.cafe?ifra...3Farticleid=420

*Viikii's almost done with episode 33 (6 out of 7 parts), in case you haven't seen it :)

Guest shuky

Fancy dying twice in a week and consecutively too? Well, Actor Kim Gab-soo did just. On Tuesday 28 April, his character in JJW died a tragic death but a martyr for his country nonetheless and on Wednesday, 29 April, his character in KBS' Cinderella's sister died of a heart attack when he discovered his trusted protege's presumed treachery.

wrb446.jpg

KGS'' cyworld

2uj14ea.jpg

Source:

http://news.nate.com/view/20100429n09485

*Hmmm....in some culture and going by their industry practice, filming a death scene by an actor especially if it requires him to lie in a coffin is considered extremely bad luck. To ward off all evil and the attendant bad luck, the producers will give the actor a red (traditionally a colour to ward off evil) packet filled with money. Just wondering if there's any such practices in the korean industry/culture? :unsure:

Guest denzai

Shuky maybe it's from Mr. Yu funeral, i don't think HJ will die in the end

he promise to Mr. Yu to take care of SR

moreover he will be great doctor in JJW...

Guest shuky

Shuky maybe it's from Mr. Yu funeral, i don't think HJ will die in the end

he promise to Mr. Yu to take care of SR

moreover he will be great doctor in JJW...

Hey denzai, I'll take that :)

Anyway, here's more on the last fan visit to the Paju studio:

Source:

http://cafe.daum.net/hellozang/J4Xt/1770?d...|20100427013041

30bpr10.jpg

x532j6.jpg

2j41vo4.jpg

33u5o55.jpg

34z0jcz.jpg

4j5qgk.jpg

What a dainty purse for HHJ :)

dexwl1.jpg

Signed copies of JJW posters, OST...

e0n81i.jpg

2a0go44.jpg

2q0ot8x.jpg

2u7rp91.jpg

afdksm.jpg

288v2xf.jpg

Hanseong hospital's OR

zvxxsx.jpg

HH's corridor

2iuazb9.jpg

DY's office at HH

2ui8zmh.jpg

JJW's OR

2up8k0m.jpg

Corridor outside OR

23sulqp.jpg

The staff locker room

316vxj8.jpg

More fan art from dc inside

azhz52.jpg

2l8e0cn.jpg

dqg7k0.jpg

Guest shuky

Hey lovekorea, thanks so much for the BTS B)

SPOILER AHEAD!!!!

Anyway, found this episode 35 preview from dcinside: (Preview from the official website should be available on Fri)

방송 : 5월 3일 (월) 밤 9:55~11:05 (35회)

극본 : 이기원

연출 : 홍창욱

제작 : 김종학프로덕션

고종을 진찰한 황정은 일본군이 순종에게 양위를 하라고 채근하자 당장 나가라고 소리를 지른다.

일본공사로부터 의료선진화를 앞당기라는 주문을 받은 와타나베는 조선인을 대상으로한 생체실험을 계획한다.

위생검사라는 미명하에 조선여성들을 농락한다는 사실을 알게된 석란은 분개한다.

대책을 논의하던 황정은 부인과검사로 일본측에 맞불을 놓자고 제안한다.

금지된 약물이 처방되고 있다는 사실을 확인한 도양은 사토를 찾아가 거칠게 항의한다.

황정을 눈엣가시로 보며 신경을 쓰던 일본공사는 황정을 의병과 연결시켜 없애버리라고 지시한다.

일본군에 끌려간 황정은 전기고문을 당하고 도양은 나오코에게 편지를 써 황정의 구명을 부탁한다.

Google's translation:

Obedience to the Japanese jinchalhan Gojong hwangjeong urge them to let me to abdicate as I blurted out.

Japan, 04 received an order from the medical advancement apdanggiraneun for Watanabe daesangeu Korean Lohan plans in vivo.

Sanitary Inspection of women raped in the name of Korea is the fact that I learned the seokran resented.

Was to discuss measures for hwangjeong Take a gynecological exam to rival the Japanese side proposed.

Prescription drugs are prohibited, and confirmed that the protest hacking doyang go to the sand.

Hwangjeong a kid watching the old Japanese construction hwangjeong nerves connected with the righteous are instructed to get rid of.

The Japanese were taken to the torture of being hwangjeong doyang hwangjeong write a letter to Naoko asks the holes.

Guest unisu

I really hope it will be happy ending...I like this drama so much

But from the preview, the sick HJ scene make me so worry......

I hope he wont die.....but the photos on the previous posts that showing all the people wearing dark clothes but without HJ in there...i am so worry...

I know that the ending will not be so joyful as Japanese did colonise korea until 1940s...as HJ may join the independence fighters...i really afraid he will be danger and died as same as the other fighters....><

I want happy ending !!!

Archived