Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

'Descendants of the Sun' star Song Joong-ki feels 'touched' to meet Chinese fans

South Korean actor Song Joong-ki speaks with fans during his tours in China on May 27 and 29, 2016. (Yonhap)

SEOUL, May 29 (Yonhap) -- South Korean actor Song Joong-ki from the runaway hit television series "Descendants of the Sun" has met Chinese fans in southern China, his agency said Sunday.

Blossom Entertainment said around 20,000 Chinese fans flocked to the International Sports Arena in Guangzhou on Friday and the Shenzhen Bay Sports Center in Shenzhen on Saturday to meet the Korean star.

It was the actor's third and fourth destinations of the "2016 Song Joong-ki Asia Tour Fan Meeting" that started in Beijing on May 14.

"I am really grateful for all the love my fans send me wherever I visit on my Asian tour," he said in a letter to fans that he wrote himself on the plane to China, according to the agency. "I feel touched every day."

"It is my first time to visit Guangzhou, and I've traveled to Shenzhen once before right after graduating high school. ... It is a touching experience that I come back here after 13 years as a beloved actor," it read.

Song's Asian tour has attracted 40,000 people so far. The last stop will take place in Taipei, Taiwan, on June 25.

In this undated photo provided by Blossom Entertainment, a huge number of Chinese fans gather to see South Korean star Song Joong-ki.

In this undated photo provided by Blossom Entertainment, a stadium in China is packed with fans of South Korean star Song Joong-ki.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/05/29/0200000000AEN20160529003900315.html

• Like 1

Good morning Ki Ailes~ Did you have sweet dream of SJK? :D

@ye2014 thank you. Yes i guess as fans, we should know our boundaries. I just think that we should respect his privacy. I guess it's not proper to share pic of his passport in any kind of SNS or forum ^^

Have you had your vitaJoongki? ^_^

Some HQ fan-taken pics of SJK at Shenzhen FM. His smile always make our day!

CjoZ5FUVAAAaXKa.jpg

CjqmaN_UkAQRBOq.jpg

CjqmCIsUUAEdiVE.jpg

CjqmCMhUgAAfbTv.jpg

• Like 1

If Song Joong-ki and Lee Gwang-soo fell for the same woman? Love or friendship?

photo728798.jpg

Actor Song Joong-ki chose love over friendship.

Song Joong-ki attended a fan meeting at the Guangzhou sports arena. Fans welcomed their 'national husband' with open arms.

According to the local media, Song Joong-ki drew pictures of his fans and had a good time with them.

When he was asked what he would do if he fell for the same girl as his best friend Lee Gwang-soo, he said, "I would choose love".

Then he was asked if would allow his sister to date Lee Gwang-soo and he replied, "No, no, no" 3 times and said, "He is my good friend but he's too tall".

http://www.hancinema.net/if-song-joong-ki-and-lee-gwang-soo-fell-for-the-same-woman-love-or-friendship--95024.html

Song Joong Ki Thanks Fans in Guangzhou and Shenzhen

2016.05.30 CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung

Song Joong Ki has met with fans in Guangzhou and Shenzhen in China as part of his 2016 Asia Tour Fan Meeting. Song Joong Ki created special memories with the 20,000 fans in attendance on May 27 and May 28 in Guangzhou and Shenzhen.

Song Joong Ki stated, "I am sincerely thankful for all the love that I received from all the fans from each of the cities I toured. I am moved each day." He continued by answering fan questions and also showed his improving Chinese skills.

In a letter Song Joong Ki wrote to his fans in the plane to China, the star wrote, "This will be my first time going to Guangzhou and I traveled to Shenzhen after graduating from high school. My heart is moved that I am able to return after 13 years as an well-loved actor."

Rain was falling in both Guangzhou and Shenzhen during the fan meeting, and Song Joong Ki thanked his fans by stating, "I want to thank the fans who attended the event even through the pouring rain."

So far, 40,000 fans have attended the sold out 2016 Song Joong Ki Asia Tour Fan Meeting and the tour will continue in Shanghai on June 5, Hong Kong on June 11, Chengdu on June 17 and Taipei on June 25. 

Photo credit: Blossom Entertainment

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/105693/songjoongki-thanks-fans-guangzhou-and-shenzhen-korean-actors-news

• Like 5

Song Joong-ki says Lee Kwang-soo is no match for his younger sister.

Actor Song Joong-ki has successfully wrapped up a fan meeting in Guangzhou, where he answered questions posed by his fans. 

“If your younger sister liked Lee Kwang-soo, would you let him (become her boyfriend?)” one of the fans asked Song, according to Chinese media Sina Entertainment on Saturday. 

In response, Song said “no” -- twice. 

“Kwang-soo is a good friend that I like a lot. But he is too tall,” he said as the reason, drawing laughter. 

Another fan asked him what he would do if Park Bo-gum and Lee were both drowning and he could only save one person. 

“I would not go to the riverside with the two of them in the first place,” he said. 

During the fan meeting, he also sang three songs. He performed two soundtracks -- “Really” from the drama “The Innocent Man” and “Always” from “Descendants of the Sun” -- and a Chinese song.

Song, whose popularity has skyrocketed due to the hit drama “Descendants of the Sun,” is currently visiting Chinese cities for fan meetings. He has visited Beijing, Wuhan, Guangzhou and Shenzen and will be headed to Shanghai on June 5, Hong Kong on June 11, Chengdu on June 17 and Taipei on June 25. 

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

Song Joong Ki ranked the #1 CF model for three months straight

By jennywill    1 day ago    66,964    22,883    3

song-joong-ki-_1464484926_af_org.jpg

It's been a bit since 'Descendants of the Sun' ended, but Song Joong Ki is still flying as high as ever!

Twenty-three of Korea's top CF models were examined by the Korea Institute of Corporate Reputation by looking at 43,790,880 pieces of data for the past month, and Song Joong Ki topped the list once again. Major leaguer Lee Dae Ho came up second, and 'Cheese in the Trap's Kim Go Eun ranked 3rd.

Song Joong Ki was #1 in March and April as well, so this would make it his third month ranking at the top! KICR also reported, "When we looked at the May data for CF models, because of a lot of negative data, a lot of CF models' values decreased. It's true that they need to have a lot of exposure, but it's also important to have a positive image."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/song-joong-ki-ranked-the-1-cf-model-for-three-months-straight

• Like 1

soo cuuutteeee hahahahah

Cjrs1YkUYAAT2ju.jpgCjrszs3UoAAVDa9.jpg

Song Joong-Ki: Taiwanese fans angry as tickets for June 25 event sold out

Song Joong Ki

South Korean heart-throb Song Joong-Ki will meet his Taiwanese fans on 25 June at the National Taiwan University Sports Center in Taipei as he winds up his Asian tour. This will be the actor's first visit to Taiwan in four years.

as many as 4,200 tickets were allotted for the event but all of those were sold within minutes of going on sale. The ticketing venues were flooded by Song's Taiwan fans.

An Apple Daily report said the news outlet received several complaints from fans who came away empty-handed as all the tickets were sold early. The fans said that by 10:20 am on the first day of ticket sale, online rumours were circulating that an entire section was sold out and portions other sections were unavailable as well.

The fans were highly disappointed with the ticketing process and wondered if the tickets were given away for public relations purposes or as favours. 

The event organizers said the rumours regarding the tickets are not true. They have reassured the fans that they are looking into the ticketing process to check if any irregularities occurred.

( I say to all Taiwan fans that missed the ticket, let's camp here and watch it live together... )

• Like 4

Bromance: HK actor and singer Wong Cho-lam overjoyed at seeing Korean actor Song Joong Ki

Hong Kong artiste Wong Cho-lam on Friday posted several photos on Weibo of him being affectionate toward actor Song Joong-ki.

The comment that accompanied the photo read, "You finally came. I was dying to see you."

Song and Wang had apparently met on the set of ZRTG: Zhejian Television's variety show "Hurry Up Brother" during the filming of an episode in Seoul on April 20. Song was a guest star on the episode.

"Hurry Up Brother" is a remake of the SBS' variety show "Running Man" in which Song was a main cast member until 2011.

The Chinese variety show's episode featuring Song Joong-ki aired on May 27 through China's ZRTG: Zhejian Television.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/showbiz/bromance-hk-actor-and-singer-wong-cho-lam-overjoyed-seeing-korean-actor-song-joong-ki

• Like 1