Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Song Joong Ki’s high school records revealed on ‘Good Morning’
20121126_songjoongki_grades.jpg
Song Joong Ki‘s grades from his high school senior year were revealed and proved the actor’s claims of being a good student.
The grades were revealed on SBS‘ ‘Good Morning‘,and fans were able to see that he received the highest grade of ‘Outstanding’ in every single subject. Not only so, but he had perfect attendance for the year, showing his diligence.
The young Song Joong Ki had also written that he wanted to be an announcer, and was also revealed to have received a 380 out of 400 on his college entrance exam to enter Sungkyunkwan University in 2005.
With the actor having talked about being a good student in school before, this seems to serve as proof. Fans commented, “He’s just perfect at everything..“, “He looks like such a good student“, and “What is he not good at?“.
Source : Allkpop

Guest jjsweeter0211

'Werewolf Boy' Will Be Released With A Different Ending As The Extended Edition

Posted on November 27, 2012 in movie by nettop01

'늑대소년', 엔딩 바꾼 확장판으로 12월 재개봉 :: 네이버 뉴스

The latest record-holder of Korean romance movies, the ‘Werewolf Boy’, will be released with a different ending in an extended edition.

The extended edition of the ‘Werewolf Boy’ is planned for box office in December.

The Korea Media Ratings Board has revealed that ‘Werewolf Boy’ has filed for the review of its extended edition, with 2 minutes of extra running time, making the total running time being about 127 minutes.

The ending of the drama in particular has been changed surprisingly. Song Joong-ki, the leading man of the movie, had commented earlier that “we have filmed a different version of the ending. I hope it can see the light of the day”.

The extended edition is planned for release in the first week of December.

Guest joongki11

Help to vote SJK back to 1st position for best actor... he is now in second place after Kim Jae Won (lead in May Queen)

http://awards.emn.kr/news/index.php?tcode=starpoll303&qsort=wr_good&qord=desc

'Werewolf Boy' gets alternate ending
wolfboy21.jpg
To thank the fans for chalking up six million views, "A Werewolf Boy" director has announced his decision to screen an alternate ending version in cinemas next month.
Jo Sung-hee, who made the current hit melodrama, told "SBS E! Entertainment News" that the modified film will contain some deleted scenes as well as a different ending. "I'm aware that a lot of male viewers didn't like the ending", said Jo. "It actually wasn't what we intended, so it'll be a good chance to air the different one".
Without giving too much away, Jo said female lead Park Bo-yeong plays a bigger role in the alternate finale.
Another character to receive more attention will be the bad boy Ji-tae, played by actor Yoo Yeon-seok.
"You know he plays the role so well, but the thing is Ji-tae may be the most pitiable character in the whole film". 
Jo said the December release will contain moments from Ji-tae's childhood as well as focusing in on the neighborhood in which the plot unfolds. Just days earlier, Song Joong-ki, who plays the werewolf, had let it slip at a press conference that Jo may release an alternate version when the film became the most-watched Korean melodrama.
Source : Hancinema

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEdtiql1SGEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvMqQiympoMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeyrbGu6iU4

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Joong Ki says, “I got dumped by my first girlfriend in only 103 days”

November 29, 2012 2:00 pm eternalc2h

453.jpg

Song Joong Gi is one of the hottest men in Korea nowadays, but his first girlfriend dumped him. Song recently attracted attention by talking about his first love in detail.

On QTV’s I’m Real Song Joong Gi in Japan that aired in February, 2011, Song talked about his first love.

Song said, “I met my first girlfriend when I was in the ninth grade. She went to the same academy with me. I got dumped by her in only 103 days, though.”

At a press interview for KBS 2TV’s drama series Nice Guy, which was held on November 16, Song said, “I heard my first girlfriend already got married. I think that’s why I still cannot forget about her, but I won’t see her again even if I can.”

I’m Real Song Joong Ki in Japan will air again on November 29 at 9:20 p.m on QTV. It can also be watched on the official website of QTV (www.qtv.co.kr).