Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Hi Ki Ailees, first time posting here ^:)^ I just wanna remind you guys to vote JoongKi in KBS popularity award here:http://besticon.kbs.co.kr/he at least has to be in the top 4 because there will be 4 winner, so it's okay if it's too hard to reach 1st rank
Come on, guys~He said winning an award makes him happy. Grant that wish! :)Besides, he really deserves it. This year is SJK's year with Wolfboy and Nice Guy. :-bd Hwaiting!

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_me0swiclw81r00u6ro1_400.giftumblr_me0swiclw81r00u6ro2_250.giftumblr_me0swiclw81r00u6ro3_250.giftumblr_me0swiclw81r00u6ro4_250.giftumblr_me0swiclw81r00u6ro5_250.gif

Song Joong-Ki on Infinity Challenge’s 2nd “Let Me Introduce My Ugly Friends” episode yesterday

He was subbing for one of the guest stars, comedian Kim Jae-Dong, who had to be away for an hour or so, so his surprise appearance at the studio was a little chaotic. He didn’t stay for very long as he had to leave for Nice Guy’swrap-up party, but it was just nice to see him smile and laugh.

http://clairiere.tumblr.com/cr gifs by lovely_pang

Guest jjsweeter0211

Actor Song Joong Ki Says He Strives To Live with Integrity

On November 23, at a Seoul restaurant where all the cast and staff of “A Werewolf Boy” held a press luncheon, Song Joong Ki had a chance to share some personal details about himself- including thoughts on his personality apart from his characters.

When one of the reporters asked Song Joong Ki to tell them what his personality was like, he replied, “I simply live my life by saying only what is needed, and that sort of defines my personality.”

He went on, “I always tell myself to remember that I am not living my life for anyone else except for myself. I try to live my life with decisiveness, avoiding being wishy-washy or straddling both sides of the line.”

Netizens who read the interview commented, “Song Joong Ki is the definition of cool”, “An honest and sincere Song Joong Ki is attractive” and “He’s definitely a guy who goes with the flow.”

cr: soompi news

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Joong Ki talked about Jaejoong

Recently, Song Joong Ki met Jae at a press conference. When talking about his impression of Jaejoong, Joong Ki said “Jaejoong’s character is opposite from his appearance. He’s actually easy to be close to and I hope to be able to become even closer friends with him.”

He also expressed his gratitude towards Jaejoong, “Compared to his own drama and movie, he seems to have promoted a lot of mine. Occasionally, he even tweeted on his twitter. I’m very grateful to him.”

Credit: 金在中点康 & JJ baidu via @ShadowJaeJes
Shared by: JYJ3

tumblr_me02cnal831qhh4wao1_250.giftumblr_me02cnal831qhh4wao2_250.pngtumblr_me02cnal831qhh4wao3_250.pngtumblr_me02cnal831qhh4wao4_250.pngtumblr_me02cnal831qhh4wao5_250.giftumblr_me02cnal831qhh4wao6_250.pngtumblr_me02cnal831qhh4wao7_250.pngtumblr_me02cnal831qhh4wao8_250.pngtumblr_me02cnal831qhh4wao9_250.gif
http://pervertion.tumblr.com/

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DidrvmByxYchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NzFiPkYkwUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io3rtJM5z_ghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZSdHI33cwU

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csObGAQsOcwhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEvRfHBC2yIhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiwlAyhy4Xshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a13Pjx6CLg0

jjsweeter0211 said: tumblr_me0swiclw81r00u6ro1_400.giftumblr_me0swiclw81r00u6ro2_250.giftumblr_me0swiclw81r00u6ro3_250.giftumblr_me0swiclw81r00u6ro4_250.giftumblr_me0swiclw81r00u6ro5_250.gif

Song Joong-Ki on Infinity Challenge’s 2nd “Let Me Introduce My Ugly Friends” episode yesterday

He was subbing for one of the guest stars, comedian Kim Jae-Dong, who had to be away for an hour or so, so his surprise appearance at the studio was a little chaotic. He didn’t stay for very long as he had to leave for Nice Guy’swrap-up party, but it was just nice to see him smile and laugh.

http://clairiere.tumblr.com/cr gifs by lovely_pang

Guest jjsweeter0211

Song Joong Ki reveals insights into his true personality

Flower-boy actor Song Joong Ki gave his fans an honest glimpse into his true self behind the camera.

At a media party celebrating the success of his new film, ‘Wolf Boy’, he was asked a question about what his true personality was really like. He answered, “I’m the kind that says what’s on my mind. I think for myself first, instead of thinking about others. It’s easier that way.”

“I don’t act superficially,” he explained further.

Meanwhile, ‘Wolf Boy’ has officially become one of this year’s hottest hits, breaking 5 million viewers at the box office.

Who Wore it Better: Won Bin vs. Song Joong Ki
wncc+(1).jpg

It’s an actor’s edition of WWIB!  Won Bin is currently an endorsement model for the brand Chris Christy, and wore their two-button coat in the brand’s ad campaign.

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki has worn the same jacket in his drama, ‘Nice Guy‘.

20121118_songjoongki_wwib21.jpg

20121118_songjoongki_wwib11.jpg

The coat is available here for ~240 USD on sale.

While Won Bin went for a preppy look, wearing his coat with an argyle sweater, Joong Ki paired his with a simple black shirt.  Both actors look good, but who do you think wore Chris Christy’s jacket better?  Cast your vote in the poll and be sure to tell us why you voted that way in the comments!

Source: TV Report via Nate

cr: allkpop

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Cha Tae Hyun Thinks Song Joong Ki Should Play the Role of Jeon Woo Chi

yw740030 November 25, 2012
Cha Tae Hyun Thinks Song Joong Ki Should Play the Role of Jeon Woo Chi

Actor Cha Tae Hyun discussed his true feelings toward his new role in the KBS’s current drama “Jeon Woo Chi.”

In an interview on KBS’s “Entertainment Broadcast” that was aired on November 24, Cha Tae Hyun admitted that it would have been better if actor Song Joong Kitook the role of Jeon Woo Chi instead of him.

When he was asked if he hoped for a better looking Jeon Woo Chi, Cha Tae Hyun answered, “Yes.” He continued, “I wish someone else would play this role. Song Joong Ki would be a good fit.”

Meanwhile, drama “Jeon Woo Chi” that aired its first episode on November 21 is receiving mixed reviews. However actor Cha Tae Hyun himself is being praised for his comic acting.  

Cha-Tae-Hyun-on-entertainment-broadcast.

Share on Tumblr
cr: soompi news

Thoughtful Song Joong Ki apologizes for Park Bo Young promoting ‘Werewolf Boy’ alone
song_joong_ki_close_up_121123.jpg
Actor Song Joong Ki apologized for Park Bo Young having to work on ‘Werewolf Boy’ promotions alone.
On November 23rd, a celebratory media day event took place at a restaurant in Jongno-gu, Seoul marking the 5-million-moviegoers reach of the movie ‘Werewolf Boy’. Actors Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Young, and Yoo Yeon Suk, as well as director Jo Sung Hee were in attendance to celebrate the success of their film.
Song Joong Ki has been busy filming KBS 2TV’s ‘Nice Guy’ which recently ended, so he was not able to actively participate in the promotion of the movie. Naturally, the promotional activities for the film was hindered by the absence of its leading actor.Park Bo Young and Yoo Yeon Suk still worked hard together to fill that void for the fans.
Song Joong Ki shared, “I felt most apologetic towards Park Bo Young. Someone who has never worked on promotions alone couldn’t understand. It must have been very difficult. I really know better than anyone how lonely it is to work on promotions alone.
A member of the press then asked, “Didn’t you have a difficult time on ‘Penny-Pinching Romance’ (aka, ‘Penny Pinchers’)?” and Song Joong Ki awkwardly smiled and answered, “It’s not necessarily just then.” Song Joong Ki starred in the movie ‘Penny-Pinching Romanced’ opposite Han Ye Seul which premiered in November of 2011. Han Ye Seul was mostly absent during the promotions for the film due to a scandal relating to a drama she was starring in.
‘Werewolf Boy’ is the story of a secretive love between a werewolf boy who leads a lonely life shunned by society and a lonely cold-hearted girl who has closed her heart to the world. It is setting records in the Korean film industry and contributing to the explosive popularity of Song Joong Ki.
Source : Kpopfever

Song Joong Ki on ‘Infinity Challenge’ draws out complaints from other guests
song_joong_ki_infinity_challenge_121124.
Song Joong Ki made a special guest appearance on ‘Infinity Challenge’.
The 2nd part of the ‘Mot Chin So’ (Short for ‘I introduce you to my ugly friend’) special of MBC‘s ‘Infinity Challenge’ aired on November 24th. Kim Je Dong invited Song Joong Ki to take his place in his momentary absence as he thinks Song Joong Ki uglier than himself.
Kim Je Dong explained to Song Joong Ki, “You just have to play my part. Honestly, I have said to you that you’re ugly. Today, we’re introducing the ugly friends.”
At the explanation of ‘Mot Chin So’, Song Joong Ki happily agreed to participate saying, “I think it’d be fun.” Everyone who appeared on ‘Mot Chin So’ could not hide how taken aback they were by handsome Song Joong Ki’s appearance.
Everyone seemed to welcome Song Joong Ki, some commenting on Song Joong Ki’s flawless skin but some showed that they were unhappy saying, “Why is he here?” Some expressed disapproval saying, “You shouldn’t be here” or “You’re a different being from us.” Song Joong Ki introduced himself, “Hello. I’m Kim Je Dong”, filling Kim Je Dong’s shoes as asked.
Kim Bum Soo was not shy about expressing his dissatisfaction either saying, “I’m going home.” Song Joong Ki shook Kim Bum Soo’s hand anyways regardless of his wishes and said, “I think (song Joong Ki) is less than me so let’s get along here” and brought laughter to the viewers and everyone one set.
Source : Kpopfever

Hit film ‘Wolf Boy’ breaks 6 million viewers in 26 days
wolf-boy1.jpg
The hit film ‘Wolf Boy‘, starring Park Bo Young and Song Joong Ki, set yet another achievement as it soared through the 6 million mark in less than 26 days after its release.
“If the film keeps up its pace, it will surpass ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ (6,396,528) and ‘The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly’ (6,685,904) within the week,” an analyst speculated. The film is currently in 3rd place for total box office this year.
The film tells the story of a ‘wolf boy’ abandoned from the world, who meets and relates with a young girl who has voluntarily closed herself off from society.
Source : Allkpop