Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest prncssptri

owow! so many updates! you're awesome!!

nina, thanks for more pictures from the fan camp~ gaaah makes me really want to go there :tears: he looked like he had so much fun with the fans! and thanks for the update of the new CF! ahahahahah another cf! this boy is on fire!! and i love it! been waiting for him to get more exposure XD

cengkareng, thanks for sharing running man links :)

bravetears, thank you for all the interview subbed links!!!!! appreciate it so much!

5.jpg

KBS' "Music Bank" to be broadcast to 54 countries

2010082713365859399_2.jpg

KBS' Friday music program "Music Bank" will be broadcast live to 54 countries around the world, according to the official website of "Music Bank" on Friday.

The official website announced that today's show will be seen live for the first time ever in 54 different countries for a special episode titled "Live Music Bank K-Pop Special" later tonight.

The show will feature various special programs for fans who enjoy Korean pop music, such as fans in Singapore introducing by band SHINee's performance through Internet telephone service Skype, and receiving video requests from viewers in the United States, Canada, Poland, the Netherlands, China and Indonesia.

Fans will also be able to follow the show through networking service Twitter and send real time messages to cheer on their favorite artist and choose the encore performance of the first place nominees.

Contenders on the special episode of "Music Bank" will include BoA, Jo Sung-mo, Se7en, FT Island, SHINee, DJ DOC, Homme, Narsha, Secret, G.NA, Supernova and Navi.

"Music Bank"is a live music program which first aired in the country on June 16, 1998. The winner of the show is chosen based on the digital music charts, album sales, number of hits on TV and the viewer’s choice charts.

The program has had numerous famous faces as the hosts including actor Ryu Si-won, Lee Na-young, Lee Hwi-jae, Tablo and current emcees Song Joong-ki and Seo Hyo-rim.

source : 10 Asia

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Just finished watching SKKS...

Joong Ki as you have never seen before... a casanova!

Very convincing as the likable charmer...

His outfits were in purple and yellow... very flashy befitting his character...

The first episode was more than an hour long...

But not long enough for me with so many eye candies (especially SJK & YAI)!

Guest prncssptri

Juicyix3, there's no officially news that he's living the show, so probably just a clash schedule :) hopefully he'll continue!! totally not the same without him!!! i miss him teaming up with Haha, KJK and Gary! best team ever!! XDDD

Rxgoodleaf, aah you've watched the first epi!?!? i'm waiting patiently for subs~ i can't wait to see joongki taking a different role yet again! he's definitely the only reason for me to watch SKKS XDD but definitely keeping my mind open about the others :P i think he's really smart in choosing projects for him! so proud :)

nina, thanks for sharing the article!!!

Picture3.png

1283184061_201008310101567649252201_0.jpg

this is so cute!!! (young joongki?)

Picture2.png

cr: Song Joong Ki DC Gall :)

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Joong Ki is gaining new fans because of SKKS...

Made my own gifs...

Beginning of episode 1... at the bookstore...

Asking about a follow up novel... rather dubious one... ;)

j9v88w.gif

14sh5ra.gif

You can use the gif... as long as you credit soompi...

Guest barbie1430276763

I already liked him for running man but I started to love him for SKK!

he's so playful lol and gotta love his character and acting <3

I actually was looking for screencaps of him in SKK but it's hard to find them in HQ D:

reposting from SKKS thread :

I just finished watching the first 2 episodes and I enjoy watching this drama more than I thought I would. :rolleyes:

So far so good.  Looking forward to next week's episodes! :)

Wink in Ep 2  ;)

280obrd.jpg

Other gifs

2wel6a0.jpg

303jqye.jpg

Gu Yong-ha's(Song Joong-ki) wink in Ep 1

1zoztci.jpg

wuahhhh! his winks are :wub:

Rxgoodleaf, you're right ... everyone are in love with him, his acting and his winks :lol:

from Soompi News :

Fans Send Food To Kim Jong Kook

96fd2ab5347012f5d2d222df0d9ce685_large.jpg

Kim Jong Kook has some of the best fans ever!

The singer's fan club, Papitus, sent food over to him and the entire cast of the variety show, "Running Man". Jong Kook later on posted pictures of him and the cast enjoying all the tasty and beautifully prepared foods. (Can you spot Cha Tae Hyun?!) It looked pretty spiffy in the packaging, too!

hahaha those fans are so sweet ... our Joong Ki enjoyed his food, he looks happy :lol:

Guest prncssptri

finally watched the first two episodes of SKKS!! i'm starting to love it XD i think it has a lot of potential! joongki and ah in, so far, are the best in the series. But i think yoochun's getting better in the second episode as well. They play their characters so well, curious on how the characters will develop :)

but bias is bias, i kept squealing and smiling every time joongki appears LOL and his character is just EPIC! looool

i agree with you guys, people are loving him in SKKS~ especially when you read the comments in Viikii rofl

Thank you for all the gifs and caps! love them soo!!

and nina, thanks for Running Man's pic! oh Cha Tae Hyun?!?! ROFL it's gonna be one hilarious show~ oh and i see song ji hyo again!

i'm happy to see song joong ki 4 times a week! lol 2 episodes of SKKS, MuBank and RM! yaay :) :) :)

Guest chopper!

KYA~ he's such a charmer in his new drama keke^^

his magical wink! reached top 10 searched on naver yesterday lol

i can understand cus he's so cute and that wink was sexy as hell XD<333