Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest liatgw

Hellow....new comer here...ahahahah...

may i join this thread? *puppy eyes

but i am not good at stalking ehehehe....

First time i saw joong ki on Music Bank

really happy when i know that he is oppa for me....*though he was only one year older than me..

I've watched all episodes of Running Man...

daebakk!!!

ok, nice to meet you all....*hug hug hug....

(thank you for making this thread...)

Guest chopper!

this boy is growing on me >////<

i've been watching running man and oh my, i just can't stop staring him! he's such a cutie pie!

but wow, i totally didn't expect him to be so much older than me! & i really didn't know he was an actor. i just thought he was an mc XD

will be looking forward to his new drama sungkyunkwan scandal<3

i totally didn't expect him to be so much older than me! & i really didn't know he was an actor. i just thought he was an mc XD

will be looking forward to his new drama sungkyunkwan scandal<3

He's a pandora's box :lol: ... ins't look his age at all and many people only kwon him as MC! but he's multitalentd ^_^

welcome heejin-ssi! =]

SONG JOONG KI meets 130 fans in a camp

acording to his angency (SidusHQ) he was in a camp with 130 lucky ladies(from his fan club) for 3 days & 2 nights (from 13 to 15 August)... omg! T_T lucky fans

23174_34189_238.jpg

12819480638273.jpg

awww! Kim Ki Bang was there too ... he's such a warm & cool sunbae for our Joong Ki! ^_^

source : Epoch Times, EGN

Guest liatgw

Oh my.....

they were really really lucky fans....

if that happened to me, i would dying with happiness...

Look..!joong ki's strength...

no matter what...he was a hardworker and always do his best

this camp, would it be aired on tv?

thank you for those pics

everyone fighting!!!

just saw this on 10 Asia :

송중기│일상 속에 습관처럼 박힌 음악들

his fav 5 songs picks?

2010081714081329091_7.jpg

1. 양희은의 <1997 아침이슬>

2. 조덕배의 <5집 그대 내맘에 들어오면은>

3. Norah Jones의 < Come Away With Me >

4. Jason Mraz의 < We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things >

5. 씨엔블루(CNBLUE)의 < Bluelove >

source : 10 Asia

some pics from Sungkyunkwan Scandal press conference :wub: :

sungkyunkwan-scandal_song-joong-ki.jpg

sungkyunkwan-scandal_song-joong-ki1.jpg

sungkyunkwan-scandal_song-joong-ki2.jpg

sungkyunkwan-scandal_song-joong-ki3.jpg

sungkyunkwan-scandal_song-joong-ki4.jpg

sungkyunkwan-scandal_press-conference3.jpg

sungkyunkwan-scandal_press-conference1.jpg

sungkyunkwan-scandal_press-conference2.jpg

sungkyunkwan-scandal_press-conference.jpg

source : Mundo Hallyu

this camp, would it be aired on tv?

hello liatgw ^_^ ... well, i think no =/

Song Joong Ki becomes a fashionista for TBJ

20100818_sjk_3.jpg

Although not an idol group singer, Song Joong Ki’s inexplicable charms have undoubtedly succeeded to win over many fangirls’ hearts. Proving his popularity, the boy has recently been selected as casual brand TBJ’s main fashion model for their fall and winter line!

Now an official fashionista with his brand new fuzzy hood and denim pants, Song Joong Ki definitely knows how to flaunt his newfound style. More of this eye-candy will be released onto the next issue of TBJ’s fashion magazine, as well as its official website!

20100817_songjoongki_2.jpg

20100817_songjoongki_1.jpg

source : Allkpop

omg! more campaings for our cutie ... ^_^ he's a success!

ive liked him since Triple :) a drama where i liked all the actors but STILL couldnt finish :X anyways, im so glad he's getting more and more popular :D the fans who spent 3 days and 2 nights with him are so lucky~ i love his smile. he always seems so fresh (?) i cant think of a better word LOL he just looks like a very likeable person hehe i hope he can get more lead roles! im definitely looking forward to SunKyunKwan Scandal because of him (and yoo ah in haha!) WOOOO!

Guest liatgw

hello liatgw ^_^ ... well, i think no =/

T__T okay...those pics are enough for me...heheheh...

About his fave songs...

i am not familiar with song #1 and #2, though i really love jason mraz and cnblue....

TBJ is great...he is good looking as always,,,

i love the first pic, I miss seeing him wearing a beanie

Thank you so much for all the goodies

fighting!!!

by the way, just call me Nichan okok :D

Guest prncssptri

hi everyone!!! :)

The girl who! thanks for sharing the pics and the article!! omg, i was wondering what event was that!! i saw some of the pictures in tumblr. and OMG!! 3 freakin days with song joong ki!!!!! /dies such lucky fans~ haha

hi heejin-ssi :) i know!! he's so adorable in Running Man! not too mention so smart! he's deciphering all the codes hahaha.. and so true, he doesn't look his age at all!! he's an mc, an actor and he was a competitive speed skating athlete too!

hi nichan!!! :) i know right, they're so lucky!!!!

sPark, i knew him through Triple too!! the start of the drama was really good but somehow went downhill in the middle -_- the one that got me continue watching is poongho (joongki's character) lol he was just so lovable in every way hahaha i can't even wait for Sungkyunkwan Scandal!!! somehow i wish he'll get lead role in a drama soon! XD

has this been shared? this is the preview of Sungkyunkwan Scandal,

*click on the pic to see*

Picture3-8.png

have a great one all!!

liatgw, ok Nichan :) ... and you just call me Nina ! ^^ hope to see you here everydays! :lol:

prncssptri ... I was especting fro your comeback :lol: are you busy?

P.S : yep ... they're the most luckiest fans in the world T_T :tears:

big news!!! new ads for our cutie ... he was selected as the new model for cosmetics brand TONY MOLY!!! :w00t:

100819_130719885.jpg

According to the weird google translate :lol: our baby & Brown Eyed Girls were selected as the new models! ^_^

the last model for Tony Moly was Kim Hyun Joong ... and now our Joong Ki! wow! he will be the little king of CF ! B)

source : Hankooki

Guest prncssptri

nina (is that okay if i call you that? XD! aww i'm here!! haha, yeah.. i was a bit busy in the last couple of weeks~ it was finals week, glad that's over! :) oh that's great news!!!! somehow i heard about BEG with Tony Moly, but not with song joong ki! YAAAY!! CF boy on the making! lol btw i love that pic that goes with the article~ very pretty XD

cengkareng, thanks for sharing!! i've watched the non-subbed one lol, thanks again!

can't wait for tomorrow's running man!!! XD

small joongki!! (this is so cute, i dont even.............)

Picture2-5.png

and another one from sungkyunkwan scandal, let's get the drama rolling already!!! lol song joong ki is my #1 reason of watching this lol

1282283340_201008201450484011233101_0.jpg

nina (is that okay if i call you that? XD! aww i'm here!! haha, yeah.. i was a bit busy in the last couple of weeks~ it was finals week, glad that's over! :) oh that's great news!!!! somehow i heard about BEG with Tony Moly, but not with song joong ki! YAAAY!! CF boy on the making! lol btw i love that pic that goes with the article~ very pretty XD

course ^_^... nice to see you again! i was wondering about your absence :lol:

our prrety boy for now is a CF boy ... but in a few months he will be the CF king! B)

Song Joong-ki goes to camp with fan club

SongJoongKi_camp1.jpg

Song Joong-ki took time out of his jam-packed schedule to go on a 2-night, 3-day summer camp with his fan club last weekend. Song attended the camp with 130 members of his fan club, Ki Aile, and the candid pictures are as expected—super cute.

Song’s buddy, comedic actor Kim Ki-bang (My Name is Kim Sam-soon, Will it Snow for Christmas?, Birth of the Rich) came to MC the event. It rained the entire weekend, so the camp got dubbed ‘Raining Camp,’ but it didn’t stop anyone from having a great time.

They ran the camp like a variety show, chock full of those indescribably hilarious Korean games that alternately make me squeal and stare agape. It’s an ingenious idea, not only because Song’s fanbase is probably pretty young, but because it makes him accessible in a way that a formal event couldn’t. He played games, quizzes, ran in a mini-olympics, served everyone food, and performed onstage as well. They also had a game where fans performed to see who could make him laugh the hardest. Aw.

He said, “We spent a lot of time preparing for this camp, and I was upset when it rained. But the fans were happy even as the rain started to fall, so I was glad. I’m thankful from the bottom of my heart. It was the best two days and three nights. Whether it’s in a drama, a movie, or a variety program, I want to show that I’m trying my very best.”

Song is currently filming his upcoming drama, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, as well as appearing as a host on Music Bank, and Lee Jae-suk’s Running Man.

source : Dramabeans

:wub:

Guest cengkareng

I've found Running Man ep 4 with eng sub...

go to the rdrsubs.co.cc choose streaming/download tab... :D

Joong Ki is very cute at these ep...

cengkareng , thanks! this ep is available in youtube too (check the RM thread if you want :) )

more news ... and, yep ... new ad! B)

UEE and Song Joong Ki endorse Cool Soju

20100822_soju_ueejoongki3.jpg

‘Honey thighs’ UEE and the charming and gentle Song Joong Ki have come together for a soju advertisement recently.

Actor Song Joong Ki, who has been earning the reputation of ‘pretty boy’ and ‘rich boy’, recently signed a contract to be a model for Chum Churum’s Cool Soju CF campaign, ‘Like the first time Cool’.

A company representative revealed:

“Gentle imaged Song Joong Ki fits well with the new advertisement concept of ‘Lets have an enjoyable and cheery drink with some smooth and refreshing soju’.”

He also matches well with UEE.”

Check out the photos below!

20100822_soju_ueejoongki2.jpg20100822_soju_ueejoongki.jpg

source : Allkpop

:lol: why Uee again? *so envy*