Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest prncssptri

yay! I'm soooooooooooo happy with the news ... this is a great oportunnity for our Joong Ki . wow! a new project as MC??? , and with Jae Suk! I adore him too

crazy of happiness!!! :tears:

YAAY!! i was just to post the article here, but since you guys know it already... XDDD

w00t.gifw00t.gif i'm sooooo happy when i read the article! it's a super opportunity for joongki oppa! with jaesuk!?!?!? Kim jong kook?!!? Gil?? and HAHA!! omg, i can't even wait for this show XDD it's joongki oppa's time to shine even more!!

i have a feeling this thread will be busy once the show is aired :P

Guest Rxgoodleaf

1660_L_1277126098.jpg

송중기는 유재석이 메인 MC로 나서는 '일요일이 좋다'의 새 코너 '미션 도시 버라이어티'에 고정 출연하며 유재석, 김종국, 하하, 리쌍의 개리 등과 호흡을 맞출 예정이다.

드라마 '성균관 스캔들', 영화 '마음이2' 등 연기활동은 물론, '뮤직뱅크' MC로 활약하고 있는 송중기는 '일요일이 좋다'의 새 코너에 출연하면서 더욱 폭넓은 활동을 이어나갈 예정이며, '미션 도시 버라이어티'는 7월 중 방송된다.

Joong Ki to join Yoo Jae Suk in new corner of "I Love Sunday" called "Mission: City Variety"...

The Mission: City Variety will air in July...

mega cute , eh? ^_^

hour of our dosis of news! :lol: :

Song Joong Ki & Ki Sung Yong : new case of "look alike"

2na5rn9.jpg

what do you think??? they look as siblings? xD

배우 송중기와 태극전사 기성용의 닮은꼴 사진이 눈길을 모으고 있다.

송중기와 월드컵 대표팀 기성용의 닮은꼴 사진이 네티즌들 사이에서 인기를 모으고 있다.

최근 드라마 ‘성균관 스캔들’과 KBS 2TV ‘뮤직뱅크’ MC, 영화 ‘마음이2’ 스크린 첫 주연까지 전성기를 누리고 있는 송중기의 인기를 반영한 듯 그와 미소가 닮은 기성용의 사진이 네티즌들의 관심을 받고 있다.

평소 축구 마니아로 알려진 송중기는 “기성용과 닮았다니 너무 기분 좋다. 이렇게 사진으로 보니 웃는 모습이 비슷한 것 같다”며 기분 좋은 반응을 보였다.

네티즌들은 “연예계에 송중기가 있다면 국가대표에는 기성용이 있다” “송중기와 기성용 살인 미소가 판박이다” “대표 엄친아들이 외모까지 비슷하니 정말 훈훈하다” 등 네티즌들의 호응이 이어졌다.

특히 두 사람은 외모뿐만 아니라 엄친아라는 점까지 닮았다. 훈훈한 모습으로 관객들을 사로잡을 송중기는 데뷔 초부터 성균관대 얼짱으로 유명세를 치르며 인기 반열에 올랐으며 기성용 역시 훈훈한 외모와 뛰어난 축구 실력, 유창한 영어 실력까지 공개되면서 엄친아 반열에 올랐다.

some photos of Ki Sung Yong :

20081011202705424.jpg

21959_258473462078_258424377078_4282632_6532144_n.jpg

another cutie to my file :lol:

source : Newsen

ohhhh I was wondering what about the dog ... and now I have a response .... he's promoting his new film Ma Eum Yee 2!

new poster for Ma Eum Yee 2 [마음이2]! :

201006230847779062_1.jpg

check the preview here :

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010062308355701191

no way! cuteness overload again! :lol:

MC Yoo’s new variety program revealed, Running Man

9t0tic.jpg

More and more details on MC Yoo’s newly-anticipated variety show have been announced for the past couple weeks, and today, its official name has been finally revealed.

The show will be called Running Man, starring MC Yoo himself, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, Song Joong Ki, Lee Gwang Soo, and Leessang’s Gary. Running Man’s first filming session has already been taken place recently, and it will air in July under Good Sunday every Sunday evening.

It finally seems like the dying variety industry is slowly resurrecting. Our weekends will definitely be full of laughter from now on.

adittional pic :

dqjf5v.jpg

new pics :

2010062314423689551_1.jpg

2010062314591954439_1.jpg

source : Allkpop, Stars News

Guest hpc1016
:w00t: ~~~ omg he's sooo cute~~~~~~ and im and soooo awaiting the new show.. love the family outing members and of course joongki oppa~~~~ wat more could we ask for ??? :P:)

Guest prncssptri

Song Joong Ki & Ki Sung Yong : new case of "look alike"

2na5rn9.jpg

HAHA i'm so right!! i thought he looks like joongki when i saw sung yong playing in one of the games lol

anyway.. the girl who!, THANK YOU so much for posting any news of joongki oppa XD

i soooo can't wait to watch him in the show along side the great cast of the show!! i really wanna see him being dorky!!

and i'm so happy that he's getting more and more recognized!! he's smart and has chosen great projects.

let's keep on supporting song joong ki!!!!

Guest prncssptri

News about Song Joong Ki from omona :) funny how all the comments talk about how joongki can't be older than yoochun LOL

100629 Song Joong Gi Brags About His Perfect Brotherly Sync With Micky Yoochun

84aa608117c99ec8songjoo.jpg

Actor Song Joong Gi (25) has given a thumbs up to Micky Yoochun, who is taking on acting for the first time, and his passion for acting.

The two people will appear on SungKyunKwan Scandal together, a drama which is said to air in September.

Micky Yoochun, who has no experience in acting, is said to show the initiative to succeed by calling Song Joong Gi often and asking, Hyung! How would I express myself in this scene? And Song Joong Gi answers Micky Yoochuns questions by saying What do I know? But in the end, Song Joong Gi gives the singer-turned-actor a lot of advice about acting.

Song Joong Gi stated, It is true that I had a lot of stereotypes about singer-turned-actors till now. However, Ive had to rethink a lot of them from watching Yoochun. He also added, I learned that the success he has achieved as a singer didnt come in one day; it took him a lot of hard work from his trainee days. His passion is amazing. It motivates me greatly.

source: [sportsseoul+Yuaerubi]

translation credits: tohosomnia.net/forums/index.php

shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

News about Song Joong Ki from omona :) funny how all the comments talk about how joongki can't be older than yoochun LOL

100629 Song Joong Gi Brags About His Perfect Brotherly Sync With Micky Yoochun

:lol: definitely , he don't look like Yoochun's hyung at all ..xD thanks for the articlee!!! =]

ladies, plz support our cutie in this contest :

song-joong-ki_kim-bum.jpg

^_^ plz, vote HERE

Guest prncssptri

has these been share yet?

Song Joong Ki's pictures for his new movie! Song Joong Ki + dogs/puppies = ACE!!

maeumi_4.jpg

maeumi_5.jpg

maeumi_3.jpg

maeumi_2.jpg

maeumi_1.jpg

maeumi_15.jpg

maeumi_13.jpg

and my favorite of all XD

maeumi_9.jpg

Song Joong-ki and dog in the sequel to Heart Is

201007010913771767_2.jpg

I almost feel like Song Joong-ki’s new movie Heart Is… 2 (aka Hearty Paws 2 or 마음이2) is totally taking a cheap shot — not only are they throwing the adorable Song at us, we’ve also got one beautiful dog and its ridiculously adorable puppies. Who’s got any brainpower left for thinking after we’ve been assaulted by all that Cute and turned into babbling idiots?

The movie is a sequel to the 2006 boy-and-his-dog movie Heart Is, which starred a young(er) Yoo Seung-ho (and the precocious Kim Hyang-gi). In this movie, Song bonds with the dog Maeumi (which is the literal title of the movie) and her puppies.

I feel like there’s a conspicuous absence of plot in this movie, but this is one instance where I don’t really care. It looks silly and fun and will probably have us saying “Awww” all the way through.

Song Joong-ki recently shot a medical drama, OB-GYN and has a highly anticipated drama in the works, the upcoming “campus sageuk” series Sungkyunkwan Scandal with Micky Yoochun, Yoo Ah-in, and Park Min-young. (Trivia: Song dropped the short drama Running to work on Sungkyunkwan, which also starred Park Min-young.)

If Sungkyunkwan proves to be a hit, it’ll solidify his status as a rising star. I’ve been a fan of Song Joong-ki since he stole all his scenes in Triple, then brought his warm presence to Will It Snow for Christmas. The Korean entertainment machine is full of pretty stars, but he’s a pretty star with great screen presence and acting talent.

Heart Is 2 will open on July 21.

source : Dramabeans

Adding pics :

no way!!! he's mega cute! ♥ too much! :lol:

2010070154357_2010070168701.jpg

1277946644-46.jpg

source : Hankyung, Union Press

thank you prncssptri, for the pics! ^_^