Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

14 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

Who is cuter? Bae or the little girl? :D Is it only me who thinks that SJK is cuter than the little girl? :P:lol: He's the cutest guy i've ever seen :wub:

@ilwoo_aein I'm with you... SJK is cuter than the little girl......... but she's also cute! hahaha.

SJK: Sssshhhhh... keep it to yourselves, her mom might hear you two! :grin:

2042158387_1f8a7482_IMG_4523.JPG

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Guess this one taken during the filming of last episode scene

and heheyy...there is our famous airport slipper

Thanks for sharing @Yippeuni :blush:

Love to see SJK in his "natural-simple-so cool" looks like in the photo. He seems an ordinary individual enjoying his free time.

I miss him in a reality show like he used in Running Man...

tumblr_inline_ngp10a1MUf1sdffv1.gif

run-ep31-5.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Chellsee said:

Thanks for sharing @Yippeuni :blush:

Love to see SJK in his "natural-simple-so cool" looks like in the photo. He seems an ordinary individual enjoying his free time.

I miss him in a reality show like he used in Running Man...

we have the same thought ...after finishing DOTS, I watch Nice Guy, all RM with his appearance and just finished Sungkyunwan Scandal...

In RM he show his true personality a lot.... he is a person who will speak the truth about how he feels directly... there was one RM episode with Daesung and Yong Hwa as guests. and the opening is, Ji Hyo has to pick her team member by allowing her person ride her taxi boat.

and SJK is not in her list, while he already prepared hot coffee for her..LOL...guess what the next time he met Ji Hyo at the camp site, he shout at her and tell her how mean she was and he really hate her for that... and the most funny is even Joong Ki said "Han Ye-Seul noona is prettier than you" hahahahahahaha

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

@ilwoo_aein I'm with you... SJK is cuter than the little girl......... but she's also cute! hahaha.

SJK: Sssshhhhh... keep it to yourselves, her mom might hear you two!

@Chellsee i guess it's not just the two of us who think that SJK is cuter than the little girl hahaha..All Ki Aile might think so too lol

SJK: Hey all of you!! Don't forget to dream about me okay?!

CiQo79HVEAIIdRN.jpg

CiQo79qUYAAgLNl.jpg

CiQo7-PUkAQUYyM.jpg

• Like 3

Fans in China Pay Over $1200 USD to Attend Show With Song Joong-ki

song-joong-ki.jpg?w=750

Song Joongi-ki's popularity has soared sky high all over Asia. Chinese media reports that fans in China are paying about $1230 (8000 yuan / W1.44 million) for a front row seat at the show Song will be featured in. 

A normal ticket for the show costs about $520 (3400 yuan) but fans are willing to pay extra to be closer to Song. The actor is known in China for his role in "Descendants of the Sun," which aired in China together with its broadcast in Korea. 

Song reportedly finished taping his first guest role on "Happy Camp," produced by Hunan TV. The variety show is viewed by millions in China and is expected to cement his role as an idol in the nation.

Afterwards, sources report that Song is scheduled for an eight-city tour of China beginning on May 14 in Beijing. 
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Chellsee said:

[PHOTO] 160512 Song Joong Ki - he looks more "brainy-boy" handsome with glasses.

@Chellsee @Yippeuni @MeandmyCraziness and fellow Ki Aile good morning!! Lets start our day with vitaJoongki :D 

SJK: Did all of you dream about me last night? 

CiRp6loUgAAaAHj.jpg

This English teacher in China is huge fan of SJK? There is question about SJK in the exam :lol:

CiSygjMUkAEOjyX.jpg

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

@ilwoo_aein dear,

Oh... I think SJK was with you last night and you locked him! LOL!!! :grin:

ME: Awake and "day dreaming" all night!

@Chellsee don't tell anybody that i locked him and he's with me all night long..Even my other hubby Ilwoo didn't know about this..It's a secret LOL :lol:

Are you ready for SJK's FM in Beijing presscon? :D

CiTN_-OVEAE6B3g.jpg

CiTN_9zVAAAidVy.jpg

CiTN_-cUoAAm8d4.jpg

CiTOABZUgAAFV5H.jpg

• Like 2

@ilwoo_aein @Chellsee good morning!!! I don't mind you locked him as long as I got the kiss today :D:lol: ahahaha 

[NEWS] Song Joong Ki surprise visits to Alex Kim

Alex Kim is an artist writer and the author of the book " Be Happy Like A Child".It shows photos of Tibet, Nepal, Pakistan childrens 10 years dreams and journey.

Song Joongki donated book "Be happy like a child" by author Alex Kim in the future bazaar last month on April 17.

It's the book that Joongki read when he was in army. He shared, "This is the book that I read when I was in army. With this book, life should be happier."

The book has been published since March 2012, but because of Joongki, now the book sale reached over millions copies and a best seller. The author thanked, "Thanks to Song Joongki the book came to alive once again. May you always be happy too." And Joongki replied, "It's not like that (not the reason for Joongki donating). Lets meet. I will visit you, writer."

Translated & Summarized by: admin SJKinnocentgirL

www.facebook.com/SongJoongKiAileInternational

Foto Song Joong Ki 송중기 - Ki Aile International.