VISITING KOREA

Guest mleung87

been here for some 3 months now (going on 4 months) but i haven't really gone to the bars and wherever you guys told about... well,i've been to 이대 quite a few times and yeah, the shops are not so bad... and to 압구 just for a night to eat dinner (and not party...x.x) and to 명동 & 동대문... but somehow, i haven't had the "Oh it's the best place to be!" vibe... COEX didn't do it for me too...

hmmm..maybe i need some more time to go around... hehehe... cos my korean friends don't go around and just bring me to specific places and do things we're supposed to do. x.x

anyway, the advices are very much appreciated, very very helpful. THANK YOU!!!! ^^

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest labonita

that's nice for those who bumped into celebs. me not lucky enough just saw the SidusHQ chevy passing by without seeing who was inside :(

Pao!: how long will you be there? study there?

^ lol yeh when i went i was surprised at how expensive imitations were 0_o;; but the material stinks

i'd ask for SHOES =] i love shoes

Guest Appolpai

Ooh, lotsa info. I might go to Korea next year myself.

I have some questions!

- In general, what's the weather like in Korea? I heard it's freezing cold in the winter and steaming hot in the summer.

- When's the best time to go to avoid the humidity? Is their summer the same time as ours?

Guest *lilyisland*

so u mean at night it's not safe for girls to walk on the streets? coz me and my friend re planning to go next week^^^

Guest luvxholic

so u mean at night it's not safe for girls to walk on the streets? coz me and my friend re planning to go next week^^^

haha me too and we're both girls...now i'm kind of scared...

how long do subways run till at night?

Guest mleung87

haha me too and we're both girls...now i'm kind of scared...

how long do subways run till at night?

Subways run until 12am, I think >.<

I'm wondering how I'll be getting home after a night out too! Haha.

Guest aymei

I just arrived in Korea two days ago. I haven't been able to really grasp where everything is. I blame it on jet lag, but give me another few days and I'll be sure to experience ALL the fun! I'm living in the Sinchon area so that's pretty close to Hongdae and the "young" area. HAHA :)

And to that lucky person who randomly bumped into Kwon Sang Woo and all those other celebs - you definitely need to rub off some luck on me! I really want to meet Sang Woo ... oh boy.

Hehe I was just wondering how old are you? Cause I also want to visit korea one day, but I don't what age I should visit it. And do you have someone there to stay with? Or are you staying in a hotel? If you are staying in a hotel, how much is it per night? One last question, how much was your plane ticket? xD

Guest cmank

coex in seoul was pretty nice

i became a ktx richard simmons... rode it 7 times from seoul to daejeon. hehehe

its been 2 weeks since i arrived in korea

its been raining for the past few days...

i've only had a chance to go to myungdong and akpudong

jejudo was nice

and... im too young for clubs but i somehow managed to get soju every once in awhile... LOL

warning: if ur a chipotle lover.. ur outta luck!

Guest luvxholic

ahh this tae poong is making the weather all yucky :[ i have so many places to check out! the starbucks is ridiculously priced!

Guest cmank

indeed this taepoong is pretty bad. its just cloudy down in daejeon now. btw... does ne one kno ne hot spots in daejeon?

Guest soyeonn

subways run up til 11pm.

Guest mleung87

Hehe I was just wondering how old are you? Cause I also want to visit korea one day, but I don't what age I should visit it. And do you have someone there to stay with? Or are you staying in a hotel? If you are staying in a hotel, how much is it per night? One last question, how much was your plane ticket? xD

I'm only 18, well going on 19 right now and that makes me legal in Korea which is great. HAHA. I look really young so they do card me, but then I'm legal - so I think that's a good age to go! I went to Korea alone, joining an international study type of program. It's a GREAT way to meet a bunch of great people :) I've made lots of friends here, haha, always busy. I'm staying at a Ha Suk (lodging house) right now, and it's cheap and pretty convenient. It costs me about $25 per night with breakfast and dinner provided, but it really depends. My plane ticket was free because I had Air Miles :) So I'm not really sure about that. Sorry! Hope I've answered all your questions :)

Guest bape_sta

hi everyone, i am in Inchon right now as part of my vacation, it's 10 AM in the morning. Anyone have any pointers or any cool things to introduce to me? I don't want to miss out anything! thanks ^ ^;;.

Archived