[jdorama Summer 2009] Gakeppuchi No Hero (buzzer Beat)

Yay~ Keiko + Yamapi = Win win! lol.

They are both gorgeous and I love their acting. :D

*Off to go watch ep 1*

[/edit]

Finished the first episode and I like it so far. Aibu Saki's

character is so two-faced. >_< I had a feeling she was

going to be like that however.

And Keiko...lol. She looked sort of stalkerish on the last

part of the episode; she's like staring out at him. Keke.

And Aibu Saki is ehh...>_< Can't believe she made out with that

new guy. He's like...not half as cute as Pi. -_-

Can't wait for the next episode

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ana_lih

I really liked the first episode

was really fun

Pi shirtless is hot

I really like the KeiPi couple

and Hideaki character is so nice

and I already hate Aibu Saki's character

waiting for the next episode

Guest karz000

i was expecting the drama to be silly since reviews said it was boring, but now i learned to not judge a drama by other people's view since we all have different views. I really think this is my type of jdrama, cause i never really enjoyed the too comedy ones since i'm looking for serious and stuff with sense. I really liked the first episode and i am really excited to see how things are gonna turn out. I'm definitely gonna be following this drama. :) AND PLUS, YAMAPI IS HOT. hahah!

Guest pillowbox

omgosh!ilove both actor and actress<3 i love this drama so far

Guest tru32urluv

I just have to say that Mai girl's character is so different compared to her character in Love Shuffle haha I was surprised when I first saw her with that gigantic doodoo bun on her head lol. Its cute~ I can't pull it off though >.<

But yeah this drama so far is pretty cool. I actually like Saki Aibu, but sheesh her character in this drama is like GRR haha. But I have to say she's convincing playing this character so props to her ^^

Ohh and btw...Yamapi is very hot HAHA!

Guest luthien

^^ I love love Aibu Saki!! I've watched Yamapi's other dramas before (Nobuta, Code Blue, Kurosagi, IWGP, Stand up, etc...).. but after awhile, his hotness is not enough reason to attract me to a title. I barely finished code blue (renzoku, haven't touched the SP).

But since Aibu and Ito are in the drama, I gave this a shot. I'm not feelin' the drama nor its supposed message/lesson just yet.. reminded me of H2, but without that charming quality to it. BUT Saki being two-faced is interesting. I'd still support her if she was the "perfect girl." Fortunately her character somewhat spiced up the drama a bit.

Yamapi kinda reminds me of a young Kimutaku or Nagase.. you know the one who has that cool and lonely personality that easily wins over the female audience.. and the personality from one drama to the next is similar.. seeing the same "person" in different titles.. only that, Kimura and Nagase has that special quality that most of their kouhai(s) can only dream to have. I sure hope and pray Yamapi improves his acting.. because no matter what, he'll only have more and more dramas in the future.

Guest blu3bubbl3

i wasn't too impressed with ep1 either, the best part was prob the locker room scene, but i'll give it a shot anyway cuz of the cast, and um, possibly more scenes of pi shirtless. lol

i was pretty shocked when i saw aibu saki's character smoking in the CM, i guess it's just so unlike her previous characters in like zettai kareshi and even her cameo in mr. brain; imo she's so suitable to play innocent characters like those. but i guess it's good for her to try a diff role, though i still think she does it a bit stiffly.

this is the first drama i've seen kitagawa keiko in, so i can't really say much about her acting, but i kinda like her character, how optimistic and natural she is. it surprised me that she's a violinist in this drama, but the way she was moving so much when she was playing made me laugh a little =X (me used to play the violin too)

despite being a yamapi fan, i hate to say this, but i can't help but feel that pi's character is quite... pitiful. i mean, i think he's a really sweet guy (giving up the seat for the obaasan on the bus, making breakfast for his fam), but he is REALLY insecure and unconfident, and confidence is one of the things that define manliness so... yeah -_-

sounds like i don't have anything good to say about this drama :vicx: well, it's only the 1st ep. we'll see.

luthien and blu3bubbl3, i share similar thoughts about yamapi/his past dramas... but i dunno as a fan all i can do is have hope i guess haha ): i wish he could have a more lively role that wasn't so loser-ish. i felt so fed up watching proposal because it wasn't very promising and his character was quite weak... i feel like naoki is very similar--kind of like the "upgraded" version :\ sigh... he looks a little more less stiff than before in this one so i'll continue to watch it to support him.

the rest of the cast looks very comfortable in their roles... keiko and ito hideaki especially stand out to me ^^

First thing that came into my mind when i was watching episode 01. Lots of pink and black and violets! :lol: Not liking Yamapi (Naoki) girlfriend here she has a dark side to her, love Keiko she's so pretty. I was waiting for the part when Yamapi and Keiko would actually meet face to face. And I love it, it was kinda cute the way they were staring at each other. I could see how both of their characters would relate to each, both of them are pitiful in some way. But I hope that changes. And yes, I'm glad to see Junpei here. Last time I saw him was in Akai Ito.

Guest pillowbox

omgosh i just saw episode 2 and when yamapi missed the first shoot, i was like i hope keiko gets up and yells at him. She moved a little bit but I was like come on and then it finally happened.

i like the message on the billboard.. hehe, i hope yamapi realizes his love for keiko soon.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

this is the first drama i've seen kitagawa keiko in, so i can't really say much about her acting, but i kinda like her character, how optimistic and natural she is. it surprised me that she's a violinist in this drama, but the way she was moving so much when she was playing made me laugh a little =X (me used to play the violin too)

I fine her character adorable! And her friend too! Their friendship/relationship is so fun to watch. I like her unpredictable-ness. How she'll just randomly close in on him and then cheer him up. :lol:

I think I like this pairing the most. Yamapi looks comfortable with her and after watching the promotions, Yamapi is all smiles with her.

Guest farakellys

wow....already watched the first episode....

since im a yamapi-biased....

i would say this jdorama is great...

and i also start to like keiko more...

keiko and Pi make a great couple....

in the drama and also in real life...

hehehehe ;)

Guest miki_chan

Very convincing drama, just watched the first episode and thought it was great. :D

I'm not a big fan of sport dramas, but I don't dislike it either, I quite liked Attack No. 1 a lot.

I think I'm becoming a Keiko and Yamapi shipper.. :o They're so cute. And Aiba Saki character is so ARGH !

So two faced.

Watching second ep soon ~

I'm lovin this drama now!

I've finished watching the first episode with sub and also the second episode but with no subs.

I really miss watching Pi in a drama again. I didn't watch Code Blue since I don't like the story much.

Plus this drama has given me too much hype because there's Keiko Kitagawa. They were rumored, ayt?

I wanna watch them together and I just love their chemistry. They look so cute together!

It's not my first time watching Keiko since I watched her in Mop Girl but I don't know if she really acts well

since I just watched the first episode and decided to not continue watching it coz its kinda boring.

But I love her character as Riko- pretty, hardworking, cheerful and very random. I love how unpredictable she is.

I'm not buying the Pi-Aibu pairing though. Aibu's character is so two-faced. But I like her as an actress, really good.

And I never thought Junpei's going to be in this drama. I love this guy so much. He's appearing in dramas one after another. Akai Ito , Boss and now this. Cool!

And let me do some pic spam of my favorite OTP.

I just can't help it. They're hard not to like.<3

14-1.jpg

having a nice morning with a nice talk with the nicest new found friend^^

fbcbc2a5a1edc1d09152ee1e.jpg

the first official face-to-face meet up of the two.

744c6637d83897160b55a985.jpg

and just when i thought she was about to kiss him.Haha. she now becomes his first official fan!

b2e0b277eeb7ec33b151b958.jpg

my favorite scene in episode 2.BEAUTIFUL! and I love what that poster says! TRUE!

and some behind the scene pics I found:

854ca2257614ff158744f9a8.jpg

d8558eb5ae9fdd558bd4b2af.jpg

KEIPI is <3

92af66eca7b47f6779f0552a.jpg

and yeah I love this duo!

credits: baidu

Guest garnet07

I'm enjoying this drama so far. I've never been a fan of Yamapi either ... well I did watch Nobuta, Lunch Queen, Love Letter and Prodai ... really didn't watch those only for him since I find his characters so typical or similar. So I guess it depends on the storyline itself. I like how the 2 leads are so natural with each other. They are friends who will soon become lovers though they don't know it yet. Like in the beginning of ep2 where they can easily talk about each other's problems even without knowing each others names yet. As for Aibu Saki's character or maybe just her .... she really needs to pick up better roles because in all of the ones I've seen she's either invincible, boring or just a total S L U T here. Come on, the other guy feels so greasy and you would actually do it with him on the first day!!

Archived