korean stars who speak english

Guest rockstaridol

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yup, and I heard him saying something in English in the concert too...

But I couldn't hear anything because of the fans screaming... ><

^

really? I couldn't hear it too... But i remember han kyung speaking in mandarin... I just remembered they introduced their name one by one in english.. so cute...

KTH can speak I recalled.. not fluent but considered quite ok.

Bi oppa!!!! my friend who's not his fan happened to watch mtv, and was surprised by him.. even our top model, amber chia cannot speak properly to save herself...lolz

• 6 months later...
Guest apple-snapple-YUM

-Brian Joo

-Tim

-jung ryeo won can-but she has an accent and how she talks in english makes me think she's not that comfortable with it.

-danny and teddy from 1TYM

-Han Ye Seul

-Jung Nicole from KARA

-andy and eric speak good english-andy more...

-Eeru can speak english fluently as well as -Tablo since they went to college in ameria (you can find

eeru talking in english in an episdoe of Star Golden Bell)

-and Bi wasnt fluent in english-but since he came to america he's still learning english 24/7 and right now he's able to talk conversationally but a translator is needed sometimes...you can watch videos where his english is really bad-and videos now where his english is really good. (fast improvement!)

^----these are people who are fluent and have some experience in an english speaking area...theres ALOT of english speaking people!!----

But i didnt know Han Chae Yun could speak english!!

Um well mostly people in korea who speak englsh WELL are people who have lived in ameria or went to school there...unless they're doing what BI is doing-tutoring 24/7...

Guest lostheart911

Lee Da Hae can speak fairly good english. She guested in SANG SANG PLUS then she spoke english with a bit of an AUSSIE accent. There's no korean accent whatsoever at all. I just love it!

:wub:

Guest FrEaKy_gIrL

I think it's Han Ye Seul (the girl in Fantasy Couple)

Denis Oh

Daniel Henry

Jeong Ryeo-won (since she speaks Eng fluently in Kim Sam Soon)

BoA (if singer is count)

Guest Justalilodreamer

everyone is forgetting TEDDY!!!! (o wait...somebody did mention him already haha)

-jung ryeo won can-but she has an accent and how she talks in english makes me think she's not that comfortable with it.

yeah agree... i heard her in MNIKSS and i thought i was a bit weird, its still fluent but just a bit weird :blink:

Guest Jenni.Pho

I only know a few...

THe dude in Sweet Spy is Dennis O I know that.

Um...Brain Joo is full korean, born in Cali lived in Jersey.

Rain can kind of speak it, but not fluently, same for Se7en (Choi Dong Wook) I think.

Xing's Kevin lived in Cali so he can speak english.

Eric Mun from ShinHwa most deff.

Tim can speak English since hes from Philly.

TaeBin and Teddy from 1TYM

Tablo from Epik High

KiBum from SuJu

BoA i think...

YooChun from DBSK

Eru...

Guest aphro

I've read in the former post that bi can speak english...are you sure??? i mean , i've seen his interview on cnn too, but he just answered in korean. i belevieve that he can understand english but i doubt that he can speak very well :mellow:

I've read in the former post that bi can speak english...are you sure??? i mean , i've seen his interview on cnn too, but he just answered in korean. i belevieve that he can understand english but i doubt that he can speak very well :mellow:

Hi aphro - he can speak the language but not that fluent yet. He's still learning up to now........ B)

it may be due to the fact that she grew up in Australia. If you're thinking of American English, it would sound weird since it's a blending of Australian/Korean accents. I actually didn't think she sounded uncomfortable.

Guest timlaiquakhu

Han Chae Young speaks english really good, her english name was Rachel Han. You guys can listen to her talking in english at azntv.com (click on AZN MEDIA PLAYER)

• 1 month later...
Guest AsOne

Lee Da Hae went to school in Australia~ I'm proud of her since i'm from Australia too ^^;; In the recent show she appeared with Lee Ji Hoon she said some words in english which really showed her great pronounciation. So i'm positive she can speak english very well.

Archived