Porsche 911 Turbo

Love1403

The car in Twilight, which was Alice Cullen's car
2i7prg8.jpg

35mnxps.jpg

First I wanna state something. I wrote that this will be my 18years bday gift? But I calculated the savings I need to, and I have to wait a year before I can get this, so I wont get this car untill I graduated.

When I starts my 3rd year I'm 18 already.

Is my father rich? Or my family??

NO, he is poor! He dont have any job, either my mum. They retired, some kind of sickness, and live by money they get from the state each months. Which is 2000USD$ each month.

You call that rich? No they aren't.

My father even live as fishing. He stays 24/7 out at the sea to fish, while my mum is home 24/7 with headache, because she is sick.

Anyonen here good at math? Well I will just make a small calculate to show how I can get that car.

The car is expensive, but with 3 people saving up, or helping each others, it's easy. (making this more realistic)

7NOK = 1 USD

My sis salary a year is 600,000NOK, which I will convert to USD$ ~ 85,714USD$ a year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The porsche I will cost 975,000NOK ~ 139,285USD$ the car cost!

----------------

My savings

In highschool I can get a opinion to borrow money to schoolthings etc.. And the maximum money I can borrow is

89,000NOK x3 (3years highschool) = 267,000NOK ~ 38,142USD$ I saved up.

------------

My dad had opened a bank account for savings, he will put 1000USD$ in each month.¨

He gave me the receipt, which shows 24,000NOK put into the account ~ 3428USD$ the first month.

But just forget that, he will put 1000USD$ in each months. And it's 44 months in 3 years.

1000USD$ x 44months = 44,000USD$

------------------------------

My savins + My dad's

38,142USD$ + 44,000USD$ = 82,142USD$ TOTAL

The car cost 139,285USD$ - 82,142USD$ = 57,143USD$ left = Borrow from sis.

Actually these money 57,143USD$, is the money that she owe my dad. When she was 16, he make a loan, and used that amount of money to buy her a apartment, and now she is 28-30 and a sucessful woman. So it's time for her to pay them back, and being used on me.

How to afford the car?

The car will be under my fathers name!

Why? Because he has years of experience which is 30/40 years. And his bonus insurance is HIGH. He have 60/80%, while I have 0%. Because I'm a newbie.

He have that high bonus because he NEVER drove over the speed limits or crash on anything in his whole life.

His name is under his own car, my sisters car, and my brothers car. Because among them, he had the most bonus, and he will stay under my cars too.

He will pay the insurance, while I pay for the gasoline.

A 911 turbo I will buy?

I'm not sure! At first I was thinking about the 911 turbo to buy, but a lot of people saying that I can't handle the power of the 911 turbo. But still there is a lot of others porsches out there.

The car speed limits?

Whenever you drive you must look at the speed thermoter, if not, then you are just an idiot.

There is a reason that the speed thermoter is there, and that's to show you how much you are driving!

When it's comes to a streets where it's written 50km/h, you will of course look at the speed thermoter to know if you are driving in the correct speed or not.

Even I who can't drive know such a basic things. If I'm that stupid enought to not look at the thermoter, my dad would NEVER buy me a car, even if it's a hondo or whatever.

-------------------

I asked my dad yesterday, if I'm able to drive a porsche?

He says of course everyone can drive it as long as you have enought money for it.

And I asked him about the power of a porsche, and he knows it.

He says as long as I'm not speeding over the limits it's stated on the streets, then it's okay.

If I ever speed over the limits the cop will comes and take me, I'm not that stupid, even thought I'm only 18/19.

I know my mind, and I know that I wont do it.

No one where I live used to speed over the limits either. Those who do, will get a tickets and if that's happens three times. Then byebye your car license.

I'm not that stupid.

Why I changed the font color?

Because pink and yellow looks terrible together.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porche 911 turbo!! Yellow

IMAGE REMOVED

IMAGE REMOVED

Me and my dad made an agreement, that if I go to school properly everyday.

Then two more years when I turns 18, this car will be my bday presents from him.

This car got four seats together even though my bestfriends + me is 5 persons together. :lol:

Never mind, I will let one of them walk instead..xD j/k

But among my bf, I will probably be the first on to get myself a car, cause the others is just to lazy to buy a car. Everything will be paid by my dear lovely dad the insurance etc.. I will only pay for the gasoline.

Get your flame suit ready!! :lol::lol:

Guest V12Juice

Although the car has 2 rear seats, it will only fit 2 midgets, no normal sized teen would fit. And I doubt your dad will buy you a $180,000 sports car.

Guest enemi

Although the car has 2 rear seats, it will only fit 2 midgets, no normal sized teen would fit. And I doubt your dad will buy you a $180,000 sports car.

Bashed ~

Guest azn akira

i can see two possible outcomes. the op never really gets on the throttle and does not use 70% of the HP available. in which case whats the point of having the 911 turbo?

outcome #2 the op does use all the available power and crashes the car possibly resulting in death. there is no way i'd trust my child with that much power at 18, hell i dont trust most 18 year olds with 200hp...

p.s. convertible turbos are gay. if you get the turbo dont lower the performance by getting a convertible. if you want a softer chassis and added weight just get a 4s cab. i guarantee that has more power than you'll ever need.

Guest minjapinja

Let me guess, you got your dad to get you this car because "this is also the car that was mention in the serie Twilight, which was Alice Cullen's car.."

I thought it was bad enough when that guy got the m6 for getting into the doctor's program, you are getting a 911 turbo for finishing high school? ahahahaaaa..

Guest Tonyc402

Hah, the way I see this . Lets just say you won't last long in that car or the car wont last long with you if your daddy gets you it . Man , Id definately not get my child a 150k+ as a first car.

So whats the point of this thread? to show how spoiled you are?

How big do you expect us to be, to not fit into the car? lol, so why the hell are there two rear seats then? Porche just added them for fun?

It's not my deal if you believe it or not, this is a car forum, and I just wanted to share the car I'm going to get.

Of course he can buy me the car, when he promised me too. He is even saving up money for it.

And my sister is a doctor, he can always borrow some $ from her.

i can see two possible outcomes. the op never really gets on the throttle and does not use 70% of the HP available. in which case whats the point of having the 911 turbo?

outcome #2 the op does use all the available power and crashes the car possibly resulting in death. there is no way i'd trust my child with that much power at 18, hell i dont trust most 18 year olds with 200hp...

p.s. convertible turbos are gay. if you get the turbo dont lower the performance by getting a convertible. if you want a softer chassis and added weight just get a 4s cab. i guarantee that has more power than you'll ever need.

The yellow porche I'm going to get is 4 seats and convertible.

Where I live, it's not so normal to just crash people or car to death.. We have law where I live.

When I can get the car I wish for, why not wish for this car? I like it, because it's small and a sportscar + I love the color yellow, so what's wrong with me getting it?

Let me guess, you got your dad to get you this car because "this is also the car that was mention in the serie Twilight, which was Alice Cullen's car.."

I thought it was bad enough when that guy got the m6 for getting into the doctor's program, you are getting a 911 turbo for finishing high school? ahahahaaaa..

Dude, why should I get a car only because the car was mention in a book??

I wrote that "this car" was in the book so they who didn't know it, get to know.

And yes I'm getting this for finishing high school. Do you have any problems with that?

Hah, the way I see this . Lets just say you won't last long in that car or the car wont last long with you if your daddy gets you it . Man , Id definately not get my child a 150k+ as a first car.

So whats the point of this thread? to show how spoiled you are?

Whats the point in this thread? Because this is a car forum where you can show people or car or dream of a car??

And I'm showing the car I will get as a bday presents?

I dont get why everyone is saying I wont last long with that car?? Do you expect me to drive while I'm drunk or anything with "that" car? :blink:

and people crash me down? I can tell you that's it's none case like that where I live that someone crash down peoples car, the only reason why people+car died is because they crashed it down themself by drunk driving or accidents etc..

How idiot can people get?

Guest V12Juice

Porsche added the rear seats for a NUMBER of reasons...If your dad was really going to buy you this car, he would've taken you to the dealership and shown you it. They put the rear seats to make it a 2+2 and not a 2 seater, for 1) Cheaper insurance, 2) So you'd be more enticed to buy the car over a 2 seater (Although NO ONE can fit in the back), 3) for room for your luggage, 4) Mainly for men to trick their wives into thinking the car is a reliable family 4 seater vehicle.

Honestly, why dont you stop and think about it. If your sister is really a doctor, she is probably not much older than you and probably JUST graduated from med school. Do you understand how much debt she comes out of from medical school? She wouldn't be able to afford much, let alone letting you borrow over $1300+ a month to finance this porsche. Your dad most likely does not know what or how much this car costs when you made the promise to him. And when the time comes around and you "go to class everyday" (like any normal kid should, why make a promise over something so basic?), he will most likely reject this idea and buy you a honda civic. He's USING you, you = want this car, so you'll go to class everyday, your dad= wants you to get decent grades, thus he "agrees" on a nonbinding contract with you and essentially tricks you into going to class everyday. It's simple rhetoric, your dad is doing what a lot of parents do to naive children.

Honestly, why dont you stop and think about it. If your sister is really a doctor, she is probably not much older than you and probably JUST graduated from med school. Do you understand how much debt she comes out of from medical school? She wouldn't be able to afford much, let alone letting you borrow over $1300+ a month to finance this porsche. Your dad most likely does not know what or how much this car costs when you made the promise to him. And when the time comes around and you "go to class everyday" (like any normal kid should, why make a promise over something so basic?), he will most likely reject this idea and buy you a honda civic. He's USING you, you = want this car, so you'll go to class everyday, your dad= wants you to get decent grades, thus he "agrees" on a nonbinding contract with you and essentially tricks you into going to class everyday. It's simple rhetoric, your dad is doing what a lot of parents do to naive children.

Why are you talking about my family issue, when you dont know anything about either my sis or my dad?

And I think I know my family issues, better than what you do.

And yes my dad know how much this car cost.

And I wants to tell you that my sis is doing fine! She payed back her debt long time ago.

She is 29, and had worked for two years, and she got paid really well. Got a baby, had buy a big mansion and a Mercedes Benz 2009 a new one, and got married two years ago.

And she just used 700$ to buy me a Beats by Dr.Dre yellow.

So can afford much more than what you think dear! :)

lol so much haters in here?? Just because I can get a porsche for my 18.years bday?

Parents make a lot of promises that they dont keep.

However it's too early to tell if you're actually going to get that car. Show us again in 2 years.

Don't get disappointed when you don't get it lol.

Guest Chioster

Why does this feel like, my family is rich thread and we can afford anything.

Obviously, you do not understand that sometimes, laws mean nothing when you don't know the power a 473hp car can do. You are still 16 so only time will tell, especially considering most people you are arguing with are 20+ and have years of driving history.

But hey, you can revive this thread in 2 years and show us that AWESOME 911 Turbo, show us how wrong we were, but in the meantime, ITS POINTLESS!

Guest c0lap1nada

I dun like Porsche but its a swell car.

I'd laugh if you get into a crash a week after you get it :o

Parents make a lot of promises that they dont keep.

Can you guys just stop talking about my parents??

I know them much better than any of you do, and I know that once they promise me something they wont go back on it.

Lol he is saving up money with works etc, and he made a bank account for saving, for that car, why would he just go back on his promise?

Why does this feel like, my family is rich thread and we can afford anything.

It's actually not. But since you guys keep saying such nonsence like my family cant afford it blahblahblah...

And some, even without knowing anything anout my sis or dad keep saying idiot things about them, like they are in debt etc, when they are not.

I bet if it was a BMW I get and not a porsche you guys wont talk this high and keep on hating.

Chioster: The pics from the state?? Now you even think you known my country better than I do? When I says no one here is psycho enought to crash down people?

Archived