Porsche 911 Turbo

Love1403

Guest Chioster

It is not that, it is just we are calling it bullocks how an 18 year old who just got a license will be getting such a high-powered car without knowing the consequences of so much power.

You need to understand, it is not just a simple crash. It is handling the car, a little mis-usage of power can cause you to swerve and lose control of the car thus flipping it over. Especially with a tail-happy porsche 911 with its engine mounted in the rear. No one is saying you are pyscho or not, it is about being able to handle such power without previous knowledge of handling a powerful car. Especially for someone who has just gotten their license. Handling a porsche is not like playing a video game. Need For Speed is not real, the closest anyone will ever get to a driving simulator is Gran Turismo 4 and 5 and that you need a $1000 setup to achieve real driving sim.

No one is commenting on if you know your country better or not. Heck, the USA and Canada aren't that different in terms of road network and accidents per year.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest severus

Chioster: The pics from the state?? Now you even think you known my country better than I do? When I says no one here is psycho enought to crash down people?

There's a place in the world where no one has car accidents?

.. Rofl, the car's cute. But yellow ain't my fancy

Guest Chioster
There's a place in the world where no one has car accidents?

.. Rofl, the car's cute. But yellow ain't my fancy

That's what I am wondering, is there a place where no pyschos crash into people? If that is the case then wow, tell me about this country since I want to move to it. THERE ARE CRAZY PEOPLE EVERYWHERE AND NOT CRAZY PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. Accidents happen if you like it or not, and accidents will happen not because of crazy drivers but because of people unable to handle the current situation such as fishtailing or not being to brake in time.

It is not that, it is just we are calling it bullocks how an 18 year old who just got a license will be getting such a high-powered car without knowing the consequences of so much power.

You need to understand, it is not just a simple crash. It is handling the car, a little mis-usage of power can cause you to swerve and lose control of the car thus flipping it over. Especially with a tail-happy porsche 911 with its engine mounted in the rear. No one is saying you are pyscho or not, it is about being able to handle such power without previous knowledge of handling a powerful car.

Yeah I dont know much, about the car.. A lot of newbie drivers dont either, but I can learn?

No one who just got a car can that much them either.

And if you was the one who could choose a car, and you like porche (you know you get the car you choose). Wouldn't you choose that too?

I dont know anything about car, but would it be better if I get another car? when the one I actually wants is a porche?

And do you expect a lot of girls to know everything about car?

babii3xquiisit3:Of course accidents exist everwhere, but they was talking about people crashing me down w/o accidents. And I said, no one where I live, the country I live in is crazy enought to just crash down people/car and gets into jail. Where I live is not the US where there is crazy people everywhere.

Chioster:Why are you keep using your times here? To convince me to not get a porche? or to convince me about that car is gay or suck or anything? or to convince me that I will get crashed down?

No matter what, I still will get that car, so why are you wasting your times here?

And I didn't create this thread for such things either?? I just went by this thread "car" and was thinking about sharing the car I'm going to get?

Guest Chioster

It takes more then 2 years to learn to handle such a powerful car. Even the best of drivers will crash including F1 drivers. No one expected you to know everything, it is more about expected to know the consequences.

But the way you explained your logic, to me, it sounds spoiled. Sorry to say, just because you want something and you choose it, doesn't mean you get it. Especially considering the amount of people in poverty. People become to materialistic at times. But yes, lets highlight it again

1. It is a too powerful of a car to be driven by an 18 year old

2. I hope your parents can save 90k a year into that bank account of yours

3. Sadly to say, accidents happen without people mowing into you. It also happens due to own bad judgment.

4. Generalization is bad, EVERY PART OF THE WORLD HAS CRAZY PEOPLE, not just the USA. Wow narrow minded are we now.

Chioster:Why are you keep using your times here? To convince me to not get a porche? or to convince me about that car is gay or suck or anything? or to convince me that I will get crashed down?

No matter what, I still will get that car, so why are you wasting your times here?

And I didn't create this thread for such things either?? I just went by this thread "car" and was thinking about sharing the car I'm going to get?

Reading comprehension is key, no where have I told you not to get a porsche, it is more can you handle it. Nor did I say was it a gay car nor did it suck. Nor did I say YOU will get crashed down, more like you will crash it yourself.

People share cars here a lot, but no one shares it to show off how rich they are. That is called being a troll or being spoiled. Especially coming from a 16 year old.

Guest V12Juice

You are incredibly innocent. Are you telling me that you actually believe your dad is putting a ton of money away every month in a separate account to buy YOU a Porsche 911 Turbo which costs over $180,000 in 2 years? Thats excluding taxes, insurance for a teen under 21, new driver, dealer markups, etc. Look, you can believe it if you want. This is the internet, where everyone doubts everything, and honestly wouldn't you doubt me if I said I was 16 and my mom was going to buy me a Ferrari? It's true I dont know your family background, your dad could be the CEO of a Fortune 500 or a partner at a biglaw firm. Here are some questions from me to you, so I can understand the reasoning that goes behind your father when he made this decision to buy a 18 year old inexperienced girl a 500hp sports car:

1) What does he do? You dont have to be specific, just give a general description of his occupation.

2) How did you sister pay off $250,000 from just med. school debt plus uncapitalized interest on the unsubs in 2 years and then immediately buy a "2009 Benz" and "Mansion" ?

3) Why do you want your family to put effort into buying a vehicle solely for your use to get from point A to point B? From your previous statements, it seems like your sister AND your father have to work together and create a new savings account just to buy a car. I don't think any normal family that generates middle income would do something as radical as that.

4) Why do you want the Turbo 911 specifically? Why not "settle" for a Boxster? They all look the same.

5) Why is your grammar and spelling so bad? I guess the good family genes ran out after your sister.

Guest Chioster
5) Why is your grammar and spelling so bad? I guess the good family genes ran out after your sister.

Ouch! But ya, settle for a boxster, it is a lot cuter :P and also cheaper, and well, easier to handle with its smaller engine.

Guest Tonyc402
Yeah I dont know much, about the car.. A lot of newbie drivers dont either, but I can learn?

No one who just got a car can that much them either.

And if you was the one who could choose a car, and you like porche (you know you get the car you choose). Wouldn't you choose that too?

I dont know anything about car, but would it be better if I get another car? when the one I actually wants is a porche?

And do you expect a lot of girls to know everything about car?

babii3xquiisit3:Of course accidents exist everwhere, but they was talking about people crashing me down w/o accidents. And I said, no one where I live, the country I live in is crazy enought to just crash down people/car and gets into jail. Where I live is not the US where there is crazy people everywhere.

Please , come back when you actually have the car. We can careless of what car you wish or about to get . Because we all have wishes of what car we want to get but do you see any threads about every soompi member posting his dream car that he/she is gunna get? no.

Whats the point in this thread? Because this is a car forum where you can show people or car or dream of a car??

And I'm showing the car I will get as a bday presents?

I dont get why everyone is saying I wont last long with that car?? Do you expect me to drive while I'm drunk or anything with "that" car? :blink:

and people crash me down? I can tell you that's it's none case like that where I live that someone crash down peoples car, the only reason why people+car died is because they crashed it down themself by drunk driving or accidents etc..

How idiot can people get?

No , but you hardly even realize the power that comes with the 911 turbo. You dont HAVE to be drunk to get into accidents . And just because you live in a safe neighborhood city doesnt mean anything . Everyone gets into accidents in one time or another.

Guest Swann

Truth of the matter is, you can make a thread about a car that you like, but there's no need to write about how it's your dad that's going to buy you the car. Like we all said, we couldn't care less if your dad is actually serious or not. If he is, well let's just say, one wouldn't be out of place to say that you would be a potential danger on the roads.

People share cars here a lot, but no one shares it to show off how rich they are. That is called being a troll or being spoiled. Especially coming from a 16 year old.

Did I makes this thread to show off "how rich I or whatever my parent is"??!

Well that was not my intention, I wanted to share the "car" did I ever said anything about how rich we are? No, but when you guys keep saying stuff about my fam and debt etc.. which you dont know anything about, should I just keep quiet then?

1) What does he do? You dont have to be specific, just give a general description of his occupation.

2) How did you sister pay off $250,000 from just med. school debt plus uncapitalized interest on the unsubs in 2 years and then immediately buy a "2009 Benz" and "Mansion" ?

3) Why do you want your family to put effort into buying a vehicle solely for your use to get from point A to point B? From your previous statements, it seems like your sister AND your father have to work together and create a new savings account just to buy a car. I don't think any normal family that generates middle income would do something as radical as that.

4) Why do you want the Turbo 911 specifically? Why not "settle" for a Boxster? They all look the same.

Why should I answer your questions?? And why do you guys care about my family etc?? This is a "car" forum or a family business thread?

And yes my grammer is not the best, is that my fault? Not everyone in this world got perfect grammer, or is it?

Please , come back when you actually have the car. We can careless of what car you wish or about to get . Because we all have wishes of what car we want to get but do you see any threads about every soompi member posting his dream car that he/she is gunna get? no.

If you careless, then why are you even here?

Truth of the matter is, you can make a thread about a car that you like, but there's no need to write about how it's your dad that's going to buy you the car. Like we all said, we couldn't care less if your dad is actually serious or not. If he is, well let's just say, one wouldn't be out of place to say that you would be a potential danger on the roads.

As I said if you careless about my dad buy me it or not, then why are you making such deal over it?? I thought you all is careless about it?? lol

Guest invisionFLOW

Not that I'm saying she should, nor do I want to give her any ideas...

but...

she actually can sue her dad for making that verbal agreement...it acts like a breach of contract.

but of course, it isn't valid in all states...

and even if you did, you'd need some pretty significant proof (i.e. witness, recording, etc.)

then you'd need a lawyer to even take up the case with such evidence...and then time and money and this and that.

:D basically, it's not worth it unless you plan to get a huge sum out of it and run your familial relationships down the drain.

On another note, as a California kid going to a UC...that car alone costs nearly double my tuition, room&board, and every other single fee you can think of...for FOUR years.

That's in-state tuition too! So if you're out of state or you don't plan on going to a state college...

why waste your money on that car, when education is an even better investment?

x] in other words, you're better off finding a more practical car...especially if you plan on attending college.

Guest Tonyc402

If you careless, then why are you even here?

Lol do you see anyone supporting your thread ? All you are getting is flames. Just because we dont care doesnt mean we'll ignored the thread lol.

Guest krnshinsa

sorry I just imagine a woman who is 5'9+ with long slim legs with supermodel looks driving a porsche 911 knowing that every dude that looks her way wishes they left their wives.

if you are not that and just a 5'5 asian tween girl who is into kpop or twilight then gtfo

sorry I just imagine a woman who is 5'9+ with long slim legs with supermodel looks driving a porsche 911 knowing that every dude that looks her way wishes they left their wives.

if you are not that and just a 5'5 asian tween girl who is into kpop or twilight then gtfo

Dude, everyone can drive a porche, who says you have to be 5'9+ with long slim legs or have the look of a supermodel to drive a porche?

Guest Chioster
Dude, everyone can drive a porche, who says you have to be 5'9+ with long slim legs or have the look of a supermodel to drive a porche?

Whatever it is, you are not getting any support in here but instead getting flamed, why not just leave this thread since it really isn't helping you at all. Instead, come back in 2 years to show how wrong we are.

Guest krnshinsa

my point is id imagine a woman driving it because she's either successful in her career or is married to someone successful not some kid who just passed algebra 2

Guest anonscu07

no offense, but your dad gettin you a porsche 911 at 18 and as your first car could potentially be his worst investment. i can see a lot of possibilities leading to negative outcomes and i really don't care how aware or obedient you say you are cause at 18, your bound to make stupid mistakes. i just can't comprehend how someone could make that kinda promise. omg and think of the insurance, i'm sure your dad will have fun paying for that too. i think both you and your dad aren't thinking rationally.

i'm not saying you shouldn't ever own that car, but not at 18. and if you want a porsche that bad, why not a boxster?

Guest Tonyc402
no offense, but your dad gettin you a porsche 911 at 18 and as your first car could potentially be his worst investment. i can see a lot of possibilities leading to negative outcomes and i really don't care how aware or obedient you say you are cause at 18, your bound to make stupid mistakes. i just can't comprehend how someone could make that kinda promise. omg and think of the insurance, i'm sure your dad will have fun paying for that too. i think both you and your dad aren't thinking rationally.

i'm not saying you shouldn't ever own that car, but not at 18. and if you want a porsche that bad, why not a boxster?

Exactly , its not the fact that we think you can't own the car . Its the fact that for your age and experience it is not a worthwhile or smart investment .

Archived