Porsche 911 Turbo

Love1403

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh wow.

do you even have your license yet?

if you don't please worry about getting your driver's license first.

I understand that this is your dream car, but this dream car can wait until you have enough money to afford it. Take into account all of the bills you'll have to pay just to maintain this car.

it's gonna be your first car, right? what if you wreck it? there goes 180k down the drain. :)

About I'm being spoiled, my dad, mum, grandma, dog or OUR MONEY! That's none of your business.

It's our money, we can use it to whatever we wants to.. The money ain't even yours!

And you guys are SOO busy about ME, huh? Either me and my education, me being spoiled, me not thinking about my dad, me blahblah whatever. This is not place to talk about me! this is a CAR thread! lol why are you guys even mention me that much into here??

Whats the point to keep commenting about ME and my family money issues etc or me being spoiled or me not thinking..?

Guest anonscu07

you created an inevitable flaming thread which not only exposed your ignorance about cars, finance, and calculations, but also displayed your obsessive indulgence over this car without factoring in the possible repercussions. your inability to think rationally and selfishness clouds your judgments but hey, your only 16, i can understand a little. Hopefully, two years from now, you'll have some sense of maturity and make wiser decisions.

this thread needs to be closed...

Guest ilikesnoopy2
Do I need to go into details with you about how to afford the car?? No I dont!

Whatever you guys says I know that we can afford the car;)

I says it once more, I know my dad better than any of you do!! so just quiet please.

you could probably buy the car but you cant afford it. im sure i could one day buy a ferrari if i wanted to live in it.

Guest SurpriseSex

So....what is the point of this again? You have no way of maintaining this car, with what you've stated your family's income is. Be practical.

Guest Chioster

We keep talking about you because this thread was about YOU and YOUR want of a car. We are expressing our opinion on YOUR decision and giving YOU some feedback on what we think YOU should do based on what YOU gave us like YOUR financials etc etc. We also base our opinions and come to conclusions hence being spoiled. We mention YOU so much because it's YOUR thread. You talked about YOUR choice of a car and what YOU wanted, thus we talk about YOU! If YOU do not want us to talk so about about YOU, then take more into considerations of the perspectives of YOUR family instead of only thinking of YOURSELF. Those calculations are just pathetic.

Guest sam sik
I'm sorry? Did I hear anything wrong??

If you guys wants to make up things like he save his money for my education, then ehm.. Okay??

You guys know SOOOO MUCH about my dad. It's amazing!!;)

NB: Why should I need money from him for university etc.. While I can get scholarship which will be way enought for me through education??

LOL if your dad needs to persuade you to actually GO TO SCHOOL with a Porsche, what are the chances that you are going to get a full ride 4 year scholarship to a University? Do you even realize how hard it is to get?

Guest Chioster
LOL if your dad needs to persuade you to actually GO TO SCHOOL with a Porsche, what are the chances that you are going to get a full ride 4 year scholarship to a University? Do you even realize how hard it is to get?

As we have said, she is oblivious to reality. She still lives in a fantasy world.

Guest mikez

This is funny, she thinks if she looks at the speedo then she will never speed, and if she does the cops will stop her.

Either you are lying about your age, or you think the world is stupid, or you are pretty dumb yourself.

Say when you are turning onto another intersection, you are in a hurry or distracted, someone honks you, you stomp on it to get a move on in a hurry. In a 400 hp car you spin out or crash right into the person across the intersection within 1 second, while doing under the speed limit. No experience, you will never be able to control such a car, the world is more complicated than the naive ways you view it.

Guest bishie

Okay let me be upfront in saying I live in a fairly upmarket area. I was given a Supra for my 16th. I do know people who received ridiculous cars on their 16th birthday a few examples:

1) BMW 750iL

2) Lexus LX470

3) Lamborghini

4) Mercedes SL55AMG

5) Porsche 911 convertible

and yes I do know someone whose parents buy him a new car each year. I even lived with someone who bought a RL with MONEY HE EARNED at 19. That said I would strongly recommend against buying a car like that at 18. This being norway you will pay utterly ridiculous speeding tickets if you speed in that car. As already mentioned the taxes are ludicrous on that car. Do you really want the attention that having a car like that causes in an economy like is out there? As you probably already know Porsches are being burned if you park one in the wrong area of Berlin. Insurance will be...extremely painful on a car like that. And for what? So your friends can drop lawsuits on you if you kill them in your pretty 911? As a girl save the money and buy your self a few sexy outfits and let your cell phone be your car! Lots of money saved and you will have just as much fun. I literally never drove anywhere...I always relied on friends to get me places~~~. Haha! A NOK800k car will just attract the bad boys who will treat you badly!

xoxo

-bishie

Now that everyone had their fun...

Baby Pham I don't think I need to explain to you why I'm closing this topic. I suggest talking about the car after you actually have it because obviously nobody will believe a 16 year old with a poor father will get a Porsche 911 for their 18th birthday/graduation present. It just doesn't happen. Sorry dear.

Archived