Porsche 911 Turbo

Love1403

Guest Banana_Muffin

<_< Naive little girls is what drives me away from soompi.

Your parents will just end up paying for the gas as well because the car gets a measly 15 miles per gallon.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikez

This reminds me of something. I am not flamming and I hope you take my advice to heart.

If you google the term "porsche girl"... you will come across many hits where a girl crashed her daddy's 911 turbo on a toll booth on California's highway and died a horrible death.

Her pictures were leaked on the internet, and I saw them back in 2006. They had everything, pictures of the accident, you get to see the medical examiner prying pieces of skull with hair still attached to it off the head rest of her car, they had pictures of officers sweeping her intestines into a pile off the road.

I hope you know you're very lucky, and a 400+ hp car is not a toy. You are a girl, I have always loved cars and drive aggressively in safe situations and 300 hp cars scares me when you reach a certain limit... a 400+ hp light weight race car will kill you if you treat it like a normal honda that can go really quick.

Just an advice ;)

If you want to see what happens when you abuse a 911 turbo, click the link below:

NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED

http://www.bestgore.com/tag/nikki-catsouras-car-crash/

Guest DaviiPi___

LoL, I can see that you're not going to get this car because you cannot spell and your sentences don't make sense.

Get off Soompi and go study some more so that you might actually have the slightest chance of getting this.

________________________________________________________________________________

_______

Offtopic

I remember the time my parents promised to buy me a car (S2000), if I studied hard, and they didn't so I saved up $700 and bought myself an AE80 Corolla. I've been driving it for 1 year and saving money on the side as well ($10,000) might upgrade to an MX-5 (Miata) or just keep saving for that S2k.

Anyways, parent's are deceiving... Don't trust them... I had a cry when I didn't get an S2000 =[

Guest Enchanting

OHMYGOSH THE PORSCHE. @____@

I so so so SO want this car.

When I'm old enough to drive (and have the money!) I'll buy this thing.

And make fun of the boys riding with their mom. B)

(Yeah, I'm sorta mean. But... if you got it, flaunt it. ;D)

LoL, I can see that you're not going to get this car because you cannot spell and your sentences don't make sense.

Get off Soompi and go study some more so that you might actually have the slightest chance of getting this.

Talk about being pathetic? Just because my grammer ain't the best doesn't mean I have no right to have a porsche.

DaviiPi___: I read the link you posted, you know that girl she droves 100 miles per hour. She was going way over speed limit when she hit a Honda car that was driving down the highway at 70 mph. she was also doing drugs (cocaine).

She was the one who disobeyed her father, she was the one who was speeding was over speed limit on the highway and she was the one who crashed into another car and almost killed pedestrians. Seeing a teenage girl this destroyed normally calls for sorry feelings and many people do. However, it was Nikki Catsouras who endangered others by her reckless driving and many people say it’s only good she was killed before she killed somebody else, somebody innocent.

Her pics was gruesome, but she was not a smart girl either.

And I dont have any intention to drive full speed with the porsche either. I didn't buy it because of it's speed. , I wanted to buy "that car" because I like how that car is designed and I like how small that car actually is.

So I dont care about the speed for that car, I wont use it to drive crazy or anything. *And dont say that I will, cause I know what I'm going to do or wants to better than anyone else here..*

-----------

Someone here mentioned a boxter, may I ask what's the differents beetween the boxter and 911 turbo??

I like the design for 911 turbo more than for boxter.

Guest azn akira

you are so ignorant and naive its amazing. if you were half as mature as you think are you would realize there is no reason to get a 997 turbo at 18. almost everyone makes mistakes when they first start driving, having a car like that will just exacerbate whatever you end up doing.

i swear high school kids should be banned from the car section

you are so ignorant and naive its amazing. if you were half as mature as you think are you would realize there is no reason to get a 997 turbo at 18. almost everyone makes mistakes when they first start driving, having a car like that will just exacerbate whatever you end up doing.

Can't you guys just stop talking about 18 years and having porsche? come one, when I can get it, why not?

When I can get a porsche why should I choose a honda f.ex?

If you could get a porsche would you say no thanks? I doubt..

And some of you says the power of 911 turbo is a lot for me to handle, yeah it's may be true, but I hadn't decided yet, which porsche, I dont know much about porsche either. It's still early for me to do research about each porsche car, to find the one that suits me. but I was thinking about a 911 turbo because I love the design for that model.

And maybe I changed my mind untill then and choose another model from porsche.

In the U.S at the age of 16 you get your car license. High school kids should be banned? I think you are the one who are naive here.

Guest Chioster

I can get a BMW M3, but I choose not to because I know of my financials and the strain it will put, especially in this economic crisis.

Also, may I ask

1. Do you have your license already

2. How long have you been driving

3. What is the most powerful car you have driven

Also, all porsche 911's pretty much look the same from the 90s to now. The Turbo doesn't look that much different then a Carrera 4 or any other 911.

Guest cpark1430263252

I say you focus on school and get that grammar of yours in to better shape instead of thinking about your dad getting you that porsche. let's hope you can even graduate..

Guest Chioster

Got to quote this for a second

And I dont have any intention to drive full speed with the porsche either. I didn't buy it because of it's speed. , I wanted to buy "that car" because I like how that car is designed and I like how small that car actually is.

So I dont care about the speed for that car, I wont use it to drive crazy or anything. *And dont say that I will, cause I know what I'm going to do or wants to better than anyone else here..*

You may feel you have no intention but for a car with THAT MUCH POWER, a small touch of the throttle may result in wheelspin and that may be major problems for someone who doesn't know how to counteract it. As we said, most people say it is your experience that will get you into a crash, not your speeding or being a pyscho. Experience plays a lot into driving a powerful car because you have experience to fix problems that you may encounter. If you don't care about speed, then get the cheapest of the 911's. It is also hard to explain the difference of the Boxster to the 911 especially to someone who knows little about cars.

Boxster = a smaller, mid-engined, less powerful, and I can say flatter 911.

Guest azn akira

Can't you guys just stop talking about 18 years and having porsche? come one, when I can get it, why not?

for the reasons previously stated. you have no idea how easy it is to go way too fast in that car. that car can cruise 100+mph no problem on the freeway and you wont even realize it its so smooth. not to mention it is a rear engine car which gives it characteristics which make it difficult to control if for some reason the car starts to slide. now there are fancy electronic devices that will save you in most situations, but you never know....

if you have to get a porsche, why get a 911 turbo? you cant control that much power, you probably wont even use all the power. why not get a carrera 4? its basically the samething but with no turbos and less power. it costs much less money and would be safer, but even that has an excessive amount of power for you.

If you could get a porsche would you say no thanks? I doubt..

i would say no, i have no desire to own a porsche. i drive porsche's everyday...i've driven every model of porsche from the 356 to the current 997's except for gt2/3 and carrera gt.

High school kids should be banned? I think you are the one who are naive here.

right...because high school kids add so much to this section with their wealth of knowledge, maturity and their great thread topics....

Guest Chioster

Hey, when this section began I was still a highschool kid at age 15. :P

But ya, why isn't this thread closed, first it is just contributing to arguments, next there is no point in posting about a car you will be getting in 2 YEARS. If we were all to do that, this section will be spammed with people posting about 911's, M3's, G37's, etc etc.

I can get a BMW M3, but I choose not to because I know of my financials and the strain it will put, especially in this economic crisis.

Also, may I ask

1. Do you have your license already

2. How long have you been driving

3. What is the most powerful car you have driven

Also, all porsche 911's pretty much look the same from the 90s to now. The Turbo doesn't look that much different then a Carrera 4 or any other 911.

No I hadn't, two more years, but can learn to drive already. It be 2-3 hours a day with driving lessons with my dad sitting beside me.

I think the 911 turbo looks the most beautiful out of there. But I know the power of the turbo. So maybe I just get myself a 911 with some other models not turbo.

As I said, it's still long time untill then for me to decides, and my dad know the power of 911 turbo.

I say you focus on school and get that grammar of yours in to better shape instead of thinking about your dad getting you that porsche. let's hope you can even graduate..

1st, my main language is not english. 2nd I dont need the perfect english grammer to graduate, 3rd are you trying to be funny or something?? Well I tell you it's works bad..

You may feel you have no intention but for a car with THAT MUCH POWER, a small touch of the throttle may result in wheelspin and that may be major problems for someone who doesn't know how to counteract it. As we said, most people say it is your experience that will get you into a crash, not your speeding or being a pyscho. Experience plays a lot into driving a powerful car because you have experience to fix problems that you may encounter. If you don't care about speed, then get the cheapest of the 911's. It is also hard to explain the difference of the Boxster to the 911 especially to someone who knows little about cars.

Boxster = a smaller, mid-engined, less powerful, and I can say flatter 911.

Yeah I know, that the power of 911 turbo is too much for me to handle. I dont know yet.

It's still two years untill I get myself a car. And it will be a porsche, but which I'm not sure.

Untill then I need to find more about the powers of porsche, and which models suits me. As for a girl to drive.

I was looking for the boxter as well, but the 911 models made me fall for it more.

There is a lot of 911 models out there. I might find the one with less power and may suits me.

if you have to get a porsche, why get a 911 turbo? you cant control that much power, you probably wont even use all the power. why not get a carrera 4? its basically the samething but with no turbos and less power. it costs much less money and would be safer, but even that has an excessive amount of power for you.

right...because high school kids add so much to this section with their wealth of knowledge, maturity and their great thread topics....

Well if you was talking about me as one of them, I can say that I dont have much knowledge about car, and I'm not saying my thread is any great either.

-------------

First I was thinking about a 911 turbo, but after what you guys said, finding out that I can't handle the power of it. I may find myself another 911 model, or just another porsche model which I can handle instead..

Guest cpark1430263252

Yes, it's works bad ..uhuh. okay. I wasn't even trying to be funny. In all honesty, good luck with school...and hope you get what you want.

Guest viper2788

i can see two possible outcomes. the op never really gets on the throttle and does not use 70% of the HP available. in which case whats the point of having the 911 turbo?

outcome #2 the op does use all the available power and crashes the car possibly resulting in death. there is no way i'd trust my child with that much power at 18, hell i dont trust most 18 year olds with 200hp...

p.s. convertible turbos are gay. if you get the turbo dont lower the performance by getting a convertible. if you want a softer chassis and added weight just get a 4s cab. i guarantee that has more power than you'll ever need.

not everyone thinks like you, and not everyone plans to take their car to the track. ive seen lots of old, rich women drive supercars... and as much as i must disagree with the whole concept, its their money, and their choice.

on the other hand... YES YOU CAN... make a difference!

Guest viper2788

maybe you should quit complaining, or spend time elsewhere on a 18+ car forum. as much as people like you love to preach, "kids" learn from these forums as well. i admit you bring up some good points, but i swear 18 year olds shouldnt be banned from the car section.

ive been in this forum for over 6 years now... and i remember when i used to want a lambo with hydraulics and spinners. people learn.

Guest -K-Jae

It's still two years untill I get myself a car. And it will be a porsche, but which I'm not sure.

Correction

It's two years until your dad buys you the car.

It'll be years before your able to afford a car like that.

In two years a lot can happen. Everyone isn't hating you or anything. Their just hating the fact that your acting irresponsible and taking such light note of this matter. Their all going by statistics and experience.

Guest mikez

I was the one that posted the link.

All I am trying to say is that you think you might not speed or drive fast, but you dont know youre going fast thats the problem. with my car I have hit the speed limiter on my car @ 135 mph many times coming home from my gf's house... and it feels like doing 70 in my friend's camry. Now it takes me a good 10 secs or so to get over 100 mph, and in my other friend's more powerful car, it takes less than half that time... I have no idea how quickly I was going until I looked at the speedo. Now 911t is 2x more powerful... I can only imagine the speed it can reach without you realizing it.

Archived