Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | [Drama 2023] My Dearest/Lovers, 연인

irilight

Namgoong Min, Kim Ji Eun, And Choi Dae Hoon’s Goals Couldn’t Be More Different In Fun Posters For “One Dollar Lawyer”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Sep 15, 2022
by E. Cha

SBS’s upcoming drama “One Dollar Lawyer” has introduced its three leads through fun character posters resembling magazine covers!

“One Dollar Lawyer” is a new drama starring Namgoong Min as Cheon Ji Hoon, a lawyer who only charges an attorney’s fee of 1,000 won (approximately $0.72) despite his renowned skills. A hero who comes to the rescue of clients without money or connections, Cheon Ji Hoon isn’t afraid of facing off against the rich and powerful who use expensive lawyers to escape the law.

Cheon Ji Hoon’s magazine cover proudly declares, “I’ll defend you fruitfully for a fee of 1,000 won!” Describing him as “a true hero of this day and age,” the headlines reveal that he’ll sincerely do his utmost “even for a lawsuit that doesn’t bring in any money or a case that has little chance of being won.”

Namgoong-Min-1.jpg

“One Dollar Lawyer” will premiere on September 23 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1545126wpp/namgoong-min-kim-ji-eun-and-choi-dae-hoons-goals-couldnt-be-more-different-in-fun-posters-for-one-dollar-lawyer

Namgoong Min is a value-for-money attorney in One Dollar Lawyer

by solstices

odl_post1-1.jpg

Everyone needs a lawyer when they’ve landed in hot water, but not everyone can afford one. SBS’s upcoming legal comedy One Dollar Lawyer solves this problem with an eccentric yet capable lawyer whose skills far surpass his rates.

Namgoong Min (The Veil) plays Cheon Ji-hoon, the titular lawyer. For the low price of 1,000 won (approximately $1), he’ll back up those who don’t have anyone in their corner. Ji-hoon’s character poster depicts him as a man of many contradictions — just like how his refined three-piece suit clashes with his wacky disposition, and the fancy little teacup he’s holding is at odds with the pot of ramyun on his table.

In the drama’s latest teaser, Ji-hoon asks the camera what one could possibly afford with 1,000 won. That paltry sum may not be worth much, but it can certainly buy the full range of his services, from investigating to defending. Reassuring the viewers that the low price doesn’t mean they’re forgoing quality, Ji-hoon croons that not only is he extremely competent, but he also defends his clients with all his heart. Where else can you find such a value-for-money lawyer? (And with such expressive eyebrows to boot!)

Ji-hoon will be joined by the new intern Baek Mari, played by Kim Ji-eun (Again My Life). Mari hails from an established family in the legal realm, with extensive qualifications and a dazzling future ahead of her. Except all of that is put on hold when her grandfather sends her to work at Ji-hoon’s tiny law firm for two months. Mari is appalled by Ji-hoon’s unconventional ways, and she simply can’t wrap her head around why and how he could possibly charge such a low fee.

Rounding out our main trio is Choi Dae-hoon, whom I’m very excited to see in a lighthearted role, following Insider and The Good Detective 2. He plays Seo Min-hyuk, a sheltered golden spoon prosecutor who’s young at heart and innocently immature. Now that he’s back from a two-year stint in Brooklyn, romanticist Min-hyuk wants nothing more than to get married to his longtime crush Mari. Of course, that means he’s in for a shock when he finds out she’s working with resident nutjob Ji-hoon.

Written by the scriptwriter duo Choi Soo-jin and Choi Chang-hwan (Heart Surgeons, Defendant), with PDs Kim Jae-hyun and Shin Joong-hoon at the helm, One Dollar Lawyer premieres on September 23 in the Friday-Saturday slot on SBS. It will also be available via the OTT platforms Wavve and Disney+.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2022/09/namgoong-min-is-a-value-for-money-attorney-in-one-dollar-lawyer/

• Like 3
  • Love 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

“One Dollar Lawyer” Cancels Press Conference After Namgoong Min Tests Positive For COVID-19

SBS’s upcoming drama “One Dollar Lawyer” has canceled its press conference.

On September 20, representatives of “One Dollar Lawyer” revealed that lead actor Namgoong Min tested positive for COVID-19 via a self-test kit, leading to the decision to cancel the press conference.

Read the full statement below:

Hello. We are informing you of the cancellation of the press conference for SBS’s new Friday-Saturday drama “One Dollar Lawyer.”

This morning, “One Dollar Lawyer” lead actor Namgoong Min felt unwell, so he carried out a test with a self-test kit and confirmed that he was positive [for COVID-19]. Thus, he is currently planning on conducting a rapid antigen test.

However, for the sake of the actor’s health and on-site safety, we inevitably had to cancel the press conference as well as the “2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show” radio live appearance scheduled for today.

We apologize for causing inconvenience to the reporters and viewers who expressed interest in the online press conference. “One Dollar Lawyer” will premiere on Friday September 23 at 10 p.m. as scheduled without changes to the broadcast schedule. We will notify you again after we discuss ways we can provide an alternative to the press conference.

We ask for your generous understanding once again.

“One Dollar Lawyer” is a new drama starring Namgoong Min as Cheon Ji Hoon, a lawyer who only charges an attorney’s fee of 1,000 won (approximately $0.72) despite his renowned skills. A hero who comes to the rescue of clients without money or connections, Cheon Ji Hoon isn’t afraid of facing off against the rich and powerful who use expensive lawyers to escape the law.

“One Dollar Lawyer” premieres on September 23 at 10 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser for the drama here!

“One Dollar Lawyer” Cancels Press Conference After Namgoong Min Tests Positive For COVID-19 | Soompi

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• irilight changed the title to Namgoong Min/ Namkoong Min 남궁민 | Current SBS Drama "One Thousand Won Lawyer."

@larus, thank you for the update. I hope Disney+ will eventually make this Drama available for those of us in the USA.
@backstreetboysfan, thank you for the article. I wish Namgoong Min a speedy recovery, and good health...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namkoong Min takes lead role in comedy series 'One Dollar Lawyer'

Actor Namkoong Min plays the role of lawyer Cheon Ji-hun in SBS' new comedy series 'One Dollar Lawyer.' Courtesy of SBS
Actor Namkoong Min plays the role of lawyer Cheon Ji-hun in SBS' new comedy series "One Dollar Lawyer." Courtesy of SBS

Actor Namkoong Min, who made his debut in 2001, had his major breakthrough with KBS' 2017 hit comedy series, "Good Manager," which earned him the second-highest honor at the network's year-end award.

About five years later, the actor has returned to comedy with SBS' new series "One Dollar Lawyer," taking the lead role as a peculiar lawyer, Cheon Ji-hun.

The new comedy series revolves around the stylish lawyer who only charges his client 1,000 won ($0.7) for his fee, despite being one of the best attorneys around.

A soon-to-be graduate of the Judicial Research and Training Institute, Baek Ma-ri (Kim Ji-eun), who comes from a family with a legal background, comes to finish her training at Ji-hun's office. Joining hands, they fight against the privileged and their high-priced, fancy lawyers from getting away with crimes.

The series kicked off on Friday with an 8.1 percent viewership rating, and had 8.5 percent on Saturday.

"When I first read the script last year, I didn't know that there would be this many series featuring lawyers. So I tried to put focus on how I can make it interesting when I built the character of Ji-hun," the actor said in a written interview through the network.

He added that he created a stylish, fancy look for the character to make him more mysterious and interesting.

"At first (in the script), Ji-hun had the look that fits the title 'One Dollar Lawyer.' But, I wanted the viewers to get curious about Ji-hun from just looking at him. So I came up with checkered pattern suits and curly hair. And I even went on a diet to give a slimmer look for the character than my previous work," he said.

"That's how I created the appearance. And in acting-wise, I tried to keep a fine balance between the comedy and serious drama."

This is the second time the actor is working with actress Kim, since they co-starred in the MBC's action series "The Veil" last year.

He shared that being united with her again has allowed them to create better chemistry between their characters.

"We know each other's passion for acting and what we are good at very well so we have been hitting it off really well on set," he said. "The chemistry between the characters is especially important for this series. And the actors and staff have been doing a great job discussing the script and characters with each other on the set. So I'm pleased and excited to be working on this."

"One Dollar Lawyer" airs Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m.

source

• Like 3

NamgoongMin and JinAreum who have been dating for 7 years are getting married! The wedding will be held privately with the invitation of relatives and acquaintances of both families on October 7. Congratulations to the couple

Namgoong-min and Jin Ah-reum will hold a wedding ceremony at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul at 6:30 pm. The moderator will be actor #JungMoonSung, who is Namgoong-min's close friend for a long time.

• Love 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Namgoong Min And Jin Ah Reum To Get Married Next Month

Actor Namgoong MIn and model Jin Ah Reum will be getting married!

On September 28, Dispatch reported that the two celebrities will be tying the knot early October. According to the reports, actor Jung Moon Sung, who previously starred in “Good Manager,” “The Undateables,” and “The Veil” with Namgoong Min, will be in charge of hosting the wedding ceremony.

In response to the report, Namgoong Min’s agency 935 Entertainment released the following statement:

Hello. This is 935 Entertainment.

Actor Namgoong Min and his longtime girlfriend Jin Ah Reum have come to bear the fruits of their long love as reliable lifelong partners.

The wedding will take place on October 7 at a location in Seoul. [The wedding] will be carried out quietly together with close relatives and acquaintances, and we ask for your generous understanding that we can not give details as it will be held in private.

We ask for your warm support and blessings for the future days of these two who will take a meaningful first step in their lives, and they will continue to greet [fans] with even more improved sides of themselves so that they can repay the support.

Please continue to show lots of interest and love for actor Namgoong Min.

Thank you.

Namgoong Min and Jin Ah Reum first met as director and actress through the 2015 film “Light My Fire.” The following year, they confirmed their relationship, and the couple has been dating for seven years. At the 2021 MBC Drama Awards where Namgoong Min took the Grand Prize (Daesang) for his performance in “The Veil,” he shared in his acceptance speech, “Ah Reum, thank you for always staying by my side, and I love you.” Currently, Namgoong Min is starring in SBS’s “One Dollar Lawyer,” which has score impressive viewership ratings with just the first two episodes.

Congratulations to the lovely couple!

Namgoong Min And Jin Ah Reum To Get Married Next Month | Soompi

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Namgoong Min And Jin Ah Reum To Get Married Next Month

@backstreetboysfan thank you for the updates.  I am so happy for them. Congratulations! 

Here's another article about it.

Actor Namkoong Min to wed longtime girlfriend model, actress Jin A-reum

Actor Namkoong Min to wed longtime girlfriend model, actor Jin A-reum

Actor Namkoong Min, 44, who is currently appearing on SBS’s “One Dollar Lawyer” is getting married to his longtime girlfriend model and actor Jin A-reum.  

Local news outlet Dispatch broke the news on Wednesday with detailed wedding information. The report said the couple’s wedding ceremony will take place on Oct. 7 at the Silla Hotel in central Seoul. Shortly after, Namkoong’s agency 935 Entertainment confirmed the news and said the ceremony will be held privately among close friends and family.  

Namkoong and Jin met for the first time in 2015 when Namkoong was directing his debut short film “Light My Fire” (2016). Jin starred in the film. They started dating in 2016. 

Namkoong debuted in 2001 in the film “Bungee Jumping of Their Own” (2021) and went on to star in numerous films and drama series. Most recently, he won the Grand Prize at the 2021 MBC Drama Awards for his role in MBC’s action thriller drama series “The Veil” (2021) last December.

source

• Like 3

Namkoong Min and Jin A-reum to Marry in October

spacer.png

Namkoong Min and Jin A-reum are getting married after seven years of dating.
Actor Namkoong Min's agency, 935 Entertainment, said on September 28th that "Namkoong Min and Jin A-reum will hold a private wedding ceremony at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul on October 7th."

Namkoong Min and Jin A-reum's wedding will be held privately by inviting relatives and acquaintances from both families.

Actor Jung Moon-sung, Namkoong Min's best friend, is known to host the event.

Namkoong Min and Jin A-reum, who had a relationship as a director and actor in the 2015 film "Light My Fire" (directed by Namkoong Min), admitted their romantic relationship in 2016 and started dating publicly dating. Since then, Namkoong Min and Jin A-reum have shown their affection for each other through official appearances and social media.

Meanwhile, Namkoong Min is currently appearing in the SBS Friday-Saturday drama "One Dollar Lawyer" and Jin A-reum, who debuted as a model in 2008, appeared in a number of entertainment programs after making her face known through "Project Runway Korea" season 2 in 2010.

source

• Like 1

“One Dollar Lawyer” Ratings Break Into Double Digits After Just 1 Week

“One Dollar Lawyer” Ratings Break Into Double Digits After Just 1 Week

Just one week into its run, viewership ratings for SBS’s new drama “One Dollar Lawyer” have already soared into the double digits!

On September 30, the new drama starring Namgoong Min and Kim Ji Eun achieved its highest ratings yet for its third episode. According to Nielsen Korea, “One Dollar Lawyer” scored an average nationwide rating of 12.9 percent, breaking into the double digits for a new all-time high.

Not only did the new show take first place in its time slot across all channels, but “One Dollar Lawyer” was also the most-watched drama of the entire week among viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it earned an average rating of 4.4 percent.

Meanwhile, MBC’s new drama “The Golden Spoon,” which airs in the same time slot as “One Dollar Lawyer,” fell to an average nationwide rating of 5.5 percent for its own third episode.

Finally, tvN’s “Blind” dipped to a new all-time low of 1.8 percent for its fifth episode.

Congratulations to the cast and crew of “One Dollar Lawyer”!

source

• Like 1

Namkoong Min and Jin Ah Reum’s Wedding Photos Leaked

Eungee Joh

310718992_1511335396001912_5902965596949

Namkoong Min and Jin Ah Reum tied the knot after seven years of dating.

The couple walked down the aisle at Seoul Shilla Hotel on October 7th. According to many reports, the actor’s longtime friend Jung Mun Sung emceed the wedding with TVXQ’s Yunho and Changmin backing up with their beautiful song for the newlywed.

Spoiler

310505725_130709483065400_91985596620470

Although it was held in private, many guests shared the photos and videos of the ceremony on their social media accounts.

Congratulations to Nam Goong Min and Jin Ah Reum!

311039239_482078067170163_76239713967699

https://zapzee.net/2022/10/08/namkoong-min-and-jin-ah-reums-wedding-photos-leaked/

Spoiler

Namgoong Min`s instagram

This is actor Namgoongmin. Many people who congratulated me sincerely #Thank you We will work harder and live happily in the future.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjb8Te9vhBT/?hl=ro

• Love 2

Actress Jang Young Nam was the marriage officiant at Namgoong Min`s wedding.

FeeyxEoUYAUocwA?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

'Seven Years of Devotion' Namgoong-min ♥ Jin Ah-reum, wedding scene revealed, groom's expression...

optimize

A video of the wedding scene between actor Namgoong-min and model Jin Ah-reum was released.

On the 7th, PD Choi Yoon-seok, who directed the drama 'Chief Kim', posted a wedding video of Nam Goong-min and Jin Ah-reum on his Instagram.

In the video, Namgoong-min and Jin Ah-reum walked the Virgin Road with their arms crossed, smiling brightly. The guests gave them a strong applause, and Namgoong-min smiled at the happy new groom, giving them joy.

Their wedding took place on the afternoon of the 7th at a hotel in Jung-gu, Seoul. The wedding was hosted by Namgoong-min's close actor Jung Moon-seong, and TVXQ was responsible for the congratulatory song. TVXQ is known to have sang 'I Believe'.

Namgoong-min and Jin Ah-reum met as directors and actors in the 2015 movie 'Light My Pie' and developed into lovers. The two admitted that they were dating the following year, and after 7 years of public devotees, the love came to fruition.

In particular, after receiving the grand prize for the drama 'Stove League' at the 2020 SBS Acting Awards, Namgoong-min publicly showed affection by revealing, "I am so grateful and I love our beloved Reum, who has been by my side and protecting me for so long." There is a bar. He received the grand prize at last year's MBC Drama Awards for the drama 'Black Sun' and said, "I love you and thank you for always being by my side, beautiful."

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2022100722013491122

Namgoong-min ♥ Jin Ah-reum, wedding scene revealed

JVHOEBVS26HDXQ5LBGZO5U7AMQ.png

On the 7th, Namgoong-min and Jin Ah-reum got married. The acquaintances of the two people who attended the wedding on that day revealed the beautiful wedding scene through SNS.

PD Choi Yoon-seok, who worked with Namgoong-min in the drama 'Chief Kim', also released a video and authentication shot of a couple walking on Virgin Road. In the video, the couple is seen walking down the Virgin Road where pollen is scattered after completing their wedding vows. In particular, the beautiful dress of the new bride Jin Ah-reum took off the veil. In her white off-shoulder wedding dress with her large ruffles, Jin-reum flutters long veils in her elegantly braided hair. In the second part she followed, she appeared in an elegant pink evening dress, showing off her flawless beauty.

Spoiler

6NVNV6FU6SUIM3QCQDSZNT7SFE.png

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/tv/2022/10/08/MISJD7XBJT276ELNU2UPNG3OLU/

"It was beautiful"... How was the wedding of Namgoong-min and Jin Ah-reum?

Spoiler

NISI20221008_0001102662_web.jpg?rnd=2022

Actress Seolhyun, a former member of the group 'AOA', released a wedding photo of actor Namgoong-min and model Jin Ah-reum.

On the 8th, Seolhyun posted a picture of the inside of Namgoong-min and Jin Ah-reum's wedding with the caption, "It was a beautiful wedding" on his social media. Namgoong-min and Jin Ah-reum's wide smile in the photo was impressive.

Also, in the photo released together, Seolhyun is seen wiping away the tears, saying, “I am impressed.” Seolhyun and Namgoong Min appeared together in the tvN drama 'Day and Night', which aired in 2020.

Meanwhile, Namgoong-min and Jin Ah-reum got married the day before after dating for 7 years at Shilla Hotel in Jangchung-dong, Seoul. Duo 'TVXQ' members U-Know Yunho and Max Changmin sang a congratulatory song, and actor Jung Moon-sung hosted the ceremony. In the wedding invitation, he wrote, "On this meaningful day when the two of us become one, we would like to invite those we are grateful for. We would be grateful if you could join us at the promised place and bless us."

https://www.newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20221008_0002041735

• Love 2

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Jin Ah Reum Shares Beautiful Photos From Her And Namgoong Min’s Wedding

Jin Ah Reum has shared photos from her and Namgoong Min’s wedding ceremony!

On October 7, model Jin Ah Reum and actor Namgoong Min got married after dating for seven years.

A few days after the wedding, Jin Ah Reum took to Instagram to share a couple photos from their gorgeous ceremony. She wrote in the caption, “Hello, this is model Jin Ah Reum. I sincerely thank everyone who has congratulated, support, and helped [us]. We will be mature and pretty, and live happily.”

areum Jin.  on Instagram: "안녕하세요 모델 진아름입니다. 축하해주시고 응원해주시고 도움주신 모든분들께 진심으로 감사드립니다. 성숙되고 예쁘게 행복하게 살겠습니다. "

Namgoong Min and Jin Ah Reum first met as director and actress through the 2015 film “Light My Fire.” The following year, they confirmed their relationship and the couple announced their marriage in late September.

Jin Ah Reum Shares Beautiful Photos From Her And Namgoong Min’s Wedding | Soompi

• Like 2
  • Love 1