Guest crackednut

the orton benoit match was so.......anti-climatic

I dunno, the way they ended the best of seven series just totally put me off

yuck

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they made lashley look like a punk by getting tossed out by mark henry like that..they built him up..then made him look like a chump next to mark henry

i think they made lashley look like a punk by getting tossed out by mark henry like that..they built him up..then made him look like a chump next to mark henry

In my opinion of Mark Henry is that I think he's weak. They just try to make him look strong and tough. I personally think that Batista can TOTALLY beat his a$$.

Guest green_vixen

^^ haha...yea i agree! i don't know why they made batista look weak against him. i don't really like neither one of them..but between the two..c'mon people! yall know batista would kick his a$$! but they only do that cause mark henry's the world's strongest man..blah..blah..

the orton benoit match was so.......anti-climatic

I dunno, the way they ended the best of seven series just totally put me off

yuck

agreed! i didn't like the ending at all!

Guest heartbreakkid

WWE is committed to moving forward with Orlando Jordan's new bisexual character, reports PWInsider.com.

In fact, WWE has already determined who will play Jordan's male and female love interests. Former TNA Knockout Trinity, who recently signed with WWE, will be playing the female, while Jordan's friend Erik, a non-wrestler, will assume the role of the male lover.

Being that Jordan appears on UPN's SmackDown, it should be interesting to see how extreme WWE takes the storyline.

Wow. And you thought the OJ character couldn't get any lower then he already is.

Guest heartbreakkid

I was playing the Smackdown vs Raw game and I noticed this one move wasn't in it. I'm trying to figure out who did it but I can't remember. It was a "slingshot" move, where person A would be on the ground and person B grabs their legs, falls backwards and slingshots person A. Usually the person on the ground will slingshot over the rope, or onto the turnbuckle. This particular move that I'm talking about, the person was at the edge of the ring, and their head under the bottom rope. So instead of slingshotting, they would bounce off the bottom rope. Sorry if I can't explain it any better but i've been trying to think who used to do that move cuz I havent seen it in a long time.

Guest heartbreakkid

Royal Rumble results:

Cruiserweight Championship Match

Open Invitational Six Way Texas Tornado Match

Winner and new Cruiserweight Champion, Gregory Helms(But he's from Raw =O)

Mickie James defeat Ashley

The Boogeyman defeat John Bradshaw Layfield

Royal Rumble Winner is Rey Mysterio.

John Cena defeat Edge.(New Champion)

Kurt Angle defeat Mark Henry. The Undertaker came down at the end of the match and challenged Kurt for the title.

Know what would be a good storyline. Chris Jericho comes back to Smackdown and beats Angle/Taker to win the Title. =)

Guest green_vixen

^^ yes! i would love to see the original sexy beast back as champ!!! even if he doesn't return, i'm glad it's about time they got the good people wrestling for the belt again! i don't why they made mark henry the #1 contender! he really needs to go!

hahahahaha!!!! yaaaay!!! oh yea!!! the champ is here...again!!!! oh yea, my other sexy beast won his belt back! go cena, go cena, go cena!! and also, congrats to rey! so happy for him! it's about time!

Royal Rumble results:

Cruiserweight Championship Match

Open Invitational Six Way Texas Tornado Match

Winner and new Cruiserweight Champion, Gregory Helms(But he's from Raw =O)

Mickie James defeat Ashley

The Boogeyman defeat John Bradshaw Layfield

Royal Rumble Winner is Rey Mysterio.

John Cena defeat Edge.(New Champion)

Kurt Angle defeat Mark Henry. The Undertaker came down at the end of the match and challenged Kurt for the title.

Is this really the result?? j/w

Guest Seipher

I haven't watched wrestling in a while, only reading the results online, so you'll have to forgive me if I have facts or storylines wrong here...

I wonder if having Cena win the title back just after a month is going to make Edge look bad. A one-month reign isn't really great, and it makes me wonder how much faith WWE management has in Edge.

What would have been nice, to me at least, is to have Edge hold onto the belt for another month or two. In the meantime, they could have Triple H and Cena feud to see who would challenge Edge at Wrestlemania. Cena could go over Triple H, win the title back at Wrestlemania and have a ready-to-go feud with Triple H for the summer. Or Cena can win the title before, and go with a Cena-Triple H match at Wrestlemania.

What are the chances of seeing a Rey Mysterio-Kurt Angle matchup at Wrestlemania? Again, I haven't watched in a while, but something tells me Mark Henry will not be headlining Wrestlemania. With Undertaker coming back from his vacation, a Mysterio-Taker match doesn't seem interesting. Though they've had matches before, I really would like to see Mysterio and Angle at Wrestlemania.

Guest nara jjang

i hear mysterio losses his number one contendership some how and randy orton becomes the number one contender and challenges kurt angle...thats pretty dumb i think but thats what they r doing

Guest green_vixen

^^ <_< hmmm...wwe's been off a lot lately and so if that were to happen i wouldn't be surprised...but orton's a much better contender then mark henry! however, it would've been nice to see mysterio at mania cause i remember some ppv...forgot..it was angle and mysterio and they had a really good match! angle was up to speed with mysterio too! i was all into it even tho it was a long time ago. i would love to see them go at it again, but as long as it ain't mark henry at mania...i'll take it!

Guest heartbreakkid

Mark Henry main eventing Wrestlemania would make it the worst Wrestlemania PPV ever.

Smackdown needs more super stars. I hope Jericho comes back soon and goes back to Smackdown. Lesner shoulda just come back to the WWE also. Smackdown was better then Raw when Lesner/Angle had their feud.

Guest crackednut

lol the lesbian angle

did anyonee lse notice that big dude in the orange jersey sitting front row? lol he was just so INTO it and I remembered his facial expression just as one match ended since he was RIGHT in the background lol

I think he was the one who caught carlito's shirt as well

Archived