Wrestling

Guest Pharmacist

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartbreakkid

From WWE.com:

Bret "Hit Man" Hart will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. The Hit Man will be inducted on April 1, 2006 in Chicago, IL.

PWInsider reports that the Bret Hart-hall of fame deal was made on February 6. Bret had been saying he wasn't interested, and always said he would never work for WWE again, however he decided that he would go in and do his speech. He is not getting paid, WWE is just sending him there, inducting him, and then he's going home. Bret is not taking any money for this, and wants to use this as his farewell in WWE.

As of right now, Bret is not going to be involved in anything to do with WrestleMania, and it's unknown who will officially induct him at the show.

• 2 weeks later...

I`m glad Candice didn`t win the Women's Championship, but the way Mickie did the "Hail Trish!" and hugging her is hilarious. I just wish WWE would further their angle by having Trish find out about what Mickie James had done to .. as much as I hate to say it, Jack. Haha.

---

WWE sources are reporting Vince McMahon has come to a verbal agreement with Dancing with the Stars Champion Drew Lachey to appear on several episodes of WWE programming. Reports indicate that he will compete in a "dance off" with Stacy Keibler over two episodes of free WWE programming. The final dance will take place at Wrestlemania. Preliminary plans are for Keibler to challenge Lachey to the contest tonight on Raw to capitalize on the controversy surrounding the show. The first dance will occur during the return of "Saturday Night's Main Event" on NBC.

Drew is a big wrestling fan and jumped at the opportunity to appear at Wrestlemania. Both Drew and Stacy's dance partners have verbally agreed to participate in the contest. WWE is currently in the process of attempting to sign the judges from the series to appear. It is unknown at this point which scoring system will be used.

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

• 2 weeks later...

Heh...Mickie James. She's awesome. I'm loving her and her character more and more each week. Her face in Trish's kooch made me go O_O and laugh at the same time. She's hilarious. Her semi spaz and whiny-girl like reactions are awesome. Plus, she's one of the better female wrestlers in the WWE right now....but then again...there's only Trish, Victoria, Melina, Mickie, and Lita that can only really wrestle though.

Heh...Mickie James. She's awesome. I'm loving her and her character more and more each week. Her face in Trish's kooch made me go O_O and laugh at the same time. She's hilarious. Her semi spaz and whiny-girl like reactions are awesome. Plus, she's one of the better female wrestlers in the WWE right now....but then again...there's only Trish, Victoria, Melina, Mickie, and Lita that can only really wrestle though.

I would love to see Lita fight more like her old days.. Last Monday, she fought with Maria and it was such a disappointment. I mean she can fihgt someone better than Maria.

• 2 weeks later...

Raw. I honestly have to say, despite as much as I love Trish Stratus. I LOVE Mickie Jams as a psycho heel. Her DDT was sick to the core. I guess the nose bleed is by accident, but it does add to her psychoness and how well she carried the segment by going .. ballistic. I was NOT hoping to see that idiot Jack under the black covers, but thank goodness, it was Ashley. Haha. She looks nice. Hopefully, the Trish/Mickie match would do better than NYR.

You know. Basically, Raw sucked. I hate the whole Vince McMahon screwing Shawn Michaels, and stuff like that. It gives me a headache. And I hardly watch Smackdown! no more.

Guest flipdragn

I hate the whole Vince McMahon screwing Shawn Michaels, and stuff like that.

i kinda wish that they would stop using the term screwed like that because it sounds like gay sexual innuendo whenever they say it

Guest x___RaIN

OMFG!!! TONIGHTS WWE FIGHT KURT vs. REY MYSTERIO!!!

I WANTED REY TO WIN.. and randys ... he just PISSES me off... TT

Guest x___RaIN

:lol: ^ YEAH he is XD.. He's pretty concieted though ==..

And i like his theme song 2.... LOL. the only theme songs i like are rey mysterios, kurt angles and randys XD...

I hate the whole Vince McMahon screwing Shawn Michaels, and stuff like that.

arg i no ==.. McMahon cheats like crazee ==

Guest flipdragn

the only theme songs i like are rey mysterios, kurt angles and randys XD...

john cena's is pretty catchy

Hall of Fame tonight! :] I'm anxious to see the inductions of Bret Hart (if he sees Shawn Michaels, he'll walk out O_o), Sherri Martel, and Eddie G.

I like John Cena's "Basic Thugonomics" theme. I hate his current one. And so is Rey's first. Lol. My favorite theme of all time is probably Lita's "Lovefurypassionenergy" by Boys Hit Car. Lol.

Guest crackednut

I like Burchill's current one actually haha

it has that "pirate" feel to it :lol:

Taka Michinoku's is probably my all time favorite

Guest flipdragn

Taka Michinoku's is probably my all time favorite

lol i used to hum that song all the time

so any of you going to/watching wrestlemania?

The ceremony went well, I guess. But they edited out 10 minutes of Austin's speech and the Cena boo's. And Shawn Michaels left prior to Bret's induction. Sources by Rajah.com

Unfortunately, no. T__T I won't be watching it, because my dad doesn't want to pay 50 bucks for one PPV event, haha!

Archived