Wrestling

Guest Pharmacist

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest halfkorean

Hey fellow wrestling fans!

Just wanted to share with everyone a new interview I did for HalfKorean.com with James Yun (formerly WWE's Jimmy Wang Yang) posted earlier this week. He was very cool and talked about a lot of different subjects relating to pro wrestling. I personally am a lifelong pro wrestling fan and was stoked to do the interview with him!

HalfKorean.com - James Yun

Hope you all enjoy! :)

I would watch wrestling again solely because of The Rock.

THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT, IF YOU SMELLELELELELALALALA, WHAT THE ROCK, IS, COOKIN’!

BTW, I hope he lays the smackdown on John Cena's candy richard simmons. No offense Cena fans. ;]

Guest showgunz

i know i'm not the only one who cried tears of joy when his music hit

amazing..7 years away, he comes back and retakes the wwe universe within 5 seconds

there were no more mixed reactions for cena...nothing but boos and chants of cena sucks!!!

the rock being there showed how he could out promo everyone in the current wwe roster.

cena annoys me, I honestly wish he would just go away. Never liked his superman booking or his promos consisting of gay jokes and poop

• 1 month later...
Guest knockblock

Edge retired. I am shocked about it. He was one of my favorite wrestlers. I enjoyed watching him over the years. How much he has developed and how cool he became. I'm sad but happy about him at the same time. Sad that he won't be there to be the entertaining character he is anymore. Happy that he accomplished so many big things, and went out in a good way too. He will be missed. I won't forget him. I will always remember him. Thanks for the memories Edge.

• 1 month later...
Guest itrayya

Edge retired. I am shocked about it. He was one of my favorite wrestlers. I enjoyed watching him over the years. How much he has developed and how cool he became. I'm sad but happy about him at the same time. Sad that he won't be there to be the entertaining character he is anymore. Happy that he accomplished so many big things, and went out in a good way too. He will be missed. I won't forget him. I will always remember him. Thanks for the memories Edge.

^ are you serious?

did he retired retired', or 'retired for a storyline retired'?

i just had a dream about him the other day, it was probably a sign!

i shoulda have known!!!

i like Edge. and Vicki Guererro. haha.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

^ are you serious?

did he retired retired', or 'retired for a storyline retired'?

i just had a dream about him the other day, it was probably a sign!

i shoulda have known!!!

i like Edge. and Vicki Guererro. haha.

He medically retired. Because of the injuries that have carried over with him through the years.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Baldwine

Hi All,

I am excited to found wrestling threat here. Excited to know:

Who is your favorite wrestler?

Wrestler you hate most?

WWF or TNA?

Your favorite match?

I'll start

Randy Orton

Miz

WWF

Randy Orton and John Cena

Guest showgunz

^ fave wrestler all-time: ricky steamboat (in-ring); the rock (mic)

fave wrestler currently: aj styles (in-ring); cm punk (mic)

most hated wrestler: JOHN CENA...and it's not even close

wwe is more entertaining..but tna has better matches overall

fave match: hardyz vs. e&c at no mercy '99

not the best in their series..but this was the launchpad for all four of them

-------------------------

the rock owning cena..yet again

http://www.whosay.com/DwayneJohnson/videos/46340

• 1 month later...
Guest knockblock

I'm glad CM Punk got that push by cashing in his contract.

3 years later... CM Punk becomes one of the most popular wrestlers in the business. He is big now.

Before the mid-card division was so great. I liked how people competed for the IC championship. Now its really a joke.

That's still a problem as of this time. Doesn't feel like the feuds outside of the main eventers have a great rivalry going.

• 1 month later...
Guest Coocoonut

When I read the title, I thought this thread was about real wresting, not WWE :blink:

I stopped watching wrestling along time ago. I wish they would bring back the Rock and Too Cool.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

I stopped watching wrestling along time ago. I wish they would bring back the Rock and Too Cool.

The Rock is back. But not as a full time wrestler as he was before.

• 5 months later...
Guest showgunz

so the rock beat cena at 'mania. thank the heavens

that quickly became an afterthought when brock lesnar showed up on raw the next night

huge pop from the crowd.."electric", rock-like..and then he gave what the majority of fans wanted

he delivered an F5 to cena...then kicked the s*** outta his silly green hat..hahaha

• 4 months later...
Guest JYJames

Crazy excited for CM Punk's "Best In The World" DVD - if the preview is anything to go by, it has some vintage footage of him in IWA:MS (praying for a Punk/Hero feud mention) and ROH (including some of him and Joe going at it).  Loving it.

Anyone else going to pick this one up?

Archived