Wrestling

Guest Pharmacist

Guest nara jjang

Eddie Guererro was funny. He created the LWO back in WCW.

Oh the good old wrestling days when Sting was at his prime and when NWO ruled all of WCW.

Who remembers WCW vs NWO for N64?

aww man wcw vs nwo was the bomb back in the day...wit kim chee and ming chee...haha...i used to always go over my friends house to play that...i loved scott hall in that game

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartbreakkid

Anyone know who Benjimen was talking to on the phone when he shouting "You're coming back?" or something like that. I have a feeling it might be Chris Jerico.

It's going to be Shelton's "Mom" WWE has been having people audition to play the role of his mom for a storyline. I think that's going to be a stupid storyline.

I just realized how much I miss the good old cruiserweight matches on Smackdown. Rey Mysterio and Tajiri used to have some real good matches. I remember one match where Rey did a springboard move and right when he landed, Tajiri kicked him in the head.

Guest nara jjang

^ that sounds so stupid....r they trying to make him like mcnabb wit his mom in cambells soup comercials

yea they did....but wut i really miss is super crazy taijiri back in the ecw days...those were great

It's going to be Shelton's "Mom" WWE has been having people audition to play the role of his mom for a storyline. I think that's going to be a stupid storyline.

I just realized how much I miss the good old cruiserweight matches on Smackdown. Rey Mysterio and Tajiri used to have some real good matches. I remember one match where Rey did a springboard move and right when he landed, Tajiri kicked him in the head.

OH HAHAHAHA... LOL... cool!~

Guest crackednut

mark henry.......hm...

lol, I wasn't even paying attention to the match, and then I look at the tv and see Mark Henry's big ol braided head, and gosh was that confusing

because I literally forgot about Sexual Chocolate

but they've really got melina and jillian doing some stupid crap, its infuriating

MAN.. I am so mad what Melina is planning to do to Batista. Watching the match last night mad me really mad. I hope she get the body slam...(sorry Melina fans)

haha ... I want her to get bodyslammed my self too xD ...

what happened to the girl with the growth on the face??? I haven't really been paying attention to smackdown everysince it moved to Friday

and ... Lashley ... dam ... He's a beast .... frekin buff :crazy:

Wow. Looks like I should come into this thread more often. Shed some new light to wrestling for some of you guys/gals.

I fear the worst for the "mama" storyline with Shelton Benjamin. I was already dissapointed enough that WWE was planning on going that route with him when I first read that news. This is the beginning of the end for him :(.

And Mark Henry...man...he wasn't an interesting character to begin with (besides being part of NOD back in the day). But hopefully this'll bring Batista out of tags action into singles again because I'm not diggin' that whole Rey/Batista tag. I mean, Batista's the champion yet WWE puts him in tag action becuase of a torn pec muscle where a good amount of the time, Rey is the one carrying the match for Batista. Here's hoping that Rey will find a new partner to go against MNM.

And Melina...yeah...she looks hot...sometimes :P. There were plans of WWE making the women's title being defended on both brands. I wonder what happened to that idea. They built so much up between Melina and Trish that it never really happened. And I do see Melina as being a good champion since she's one of the better female wrestlers out there right now.

And Lashley...I don't like him. He's a total ripoff of Monty Brown from TNA.

Guest crackednut

lolll monty brown POUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCE...PERIOD!!

I find the wide-eyed angry man nature of both of them hilarious for some reason...I think its the whole testosterone overload or something

And Melina...yeah...she looks hot...sometimes :P. There were plans of WWE making the women's title being defended on both brands. I wonder what happened to that idea. They built so much up between Melina and Trish that it never really happened. And I do see Melina as being a good champion since she's one of the better female wrestlers out there right now.

Yeah, I remember that too. When they had all the divas fighting to see who will be the next women's champion. Trish and Melina did have rivilry going on. I woul love to see them fight though.

Melina looks hot on TV, except last week when they did a close up of her face when she did a promo in the ring. But the whole sexual assault thing is just stupid. That just makes her like a D List celebrity or something.

What are your predictions for New Year's Revolution?

Guest diligence312

i watched wwe last night. i'm just bewildered about their attempts to get more ratings. like edge and lita's 'sex celebration', wtf. shelton's mom was scary also. "DESTROOOY HIM!"

i watched wwe last night. i'm just bewildered about their attempts to get more ratings. like edge and lita's 'sex celebration', wtf. shelton's mom was scary also. "DESTROOOY HIM!"

What actually happen on Edge and Lita's ''sex celebration''?? I missed it..

and I'm surprise that Edge won over Cena..

Guest heartbreakkid

I would have liked it better if Edge had won it as a face instead of his heel gimmick with the "richard simmons" Lita.

HUGE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you guys haven't known about this yet. Batista got injured again and now has to have surgery. Which means Batista has to give up the World Heavyweight Title. You guys will never guess who wins it on Smackdown this friday night. I guess you can say it's pretty shocking and no one will see it coming.

This week has been a great for wrestling.

Sunday - Edge wins title from Cena

Monday - LIVE Sex with Edge/Lita (UK feed got it best)

Tuesday 1- Batista vacates title due to injury.

Tuesday 2 - 20-man Battle Royal announced for belt

Tuesday 3 - Kurt Angle announced as 20th man

Tuesday 4 - Kurt Angle wins belt :) :) :) :) :)

If you guys look over at wwe.com, Kurt is still listed as a Raw superster. This could mean that either Kurt is bringing the World Heavyweight Title to Raw or that means that more cross-brand stuff could be happening :). Very exciting stuff.

Guest crackednut

that lady is effin SCARY!!!

Guest nara jjang

This week has been a great for wrestling.

Sunday - Edge wins title from Cena

Monday - LIVE Sex with Edge/Lita (UK feed got it best)

Tuesday 1- Batista vacates title due to injury.

Tuesday 2 - 20-man Battle Royal announced for belt

Tuesday 3 - Kurt Angle announced as 20th man

Tuesday 4 - Kurt Angle wins belt :) :) :) :) :)

If you guys look over at wwe.com, Kurt is still listed as a Raw superster. This could mean that either Kurt is bringing the World Heavyweight Title to Raw or that means that more cross-brand stuff could be happening :). Very exciting stuff.

that would be awesome if there is more cross brand stuff...yea angle deserves a champ run

Archived