Wrestling

Guest Pharmacist

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Krn_Track_Star

Too bad, Christian was a cool wrestler. I'll miss those Edge and Christian days, and had WWE used him correctly, I think he could have been a top contender for either IC or US Champ.

Torrie Wilson is also gone if anyone cared to know.

Torrie Wilson is not fired or released she had some personal issues she had to take care of. here is the proof.

Torrie has a message for her fans

Nov. 1, 2005

Upon returning to the United States from a recent WWE tour of Austraila, Torrie Wilson went directly home to attend to some personal issues. Almost immediately, unsubstantiated rumors and speculation were running rampant about Torrie being fired or released from WWE.

“I’ve gotten so many messages from people telling me they want to help me find work. I had to call the office and ask them if they forgot to fire me,” joked Torrie. “I’m very glad to say that I am not fired, and I will be back as soon as I can.”

When asked about the nature of the issues, Torrie said that it was involving a family member and she did not want to get into it at this point in time.

“I’m really sorry I couldn’t make it to the Taboo Tuesday pay-per-view, but I promise I’ll make it up to the fans somehow. It was weird not being a part of RAW Monday night. I’ll be back as soon as possible.”

Christian was one of my favourite wrestlers! (Alongside Edge, of course!) I haven't followed WWE in a while, so somebody tell me why the hell he quit! :(

And are Lita and Edge still going out? I loved Lita and Matt Hardy.

Christian was one of my favourite wrestlers! (Alongside Edge, of course!) I haven't followed WWE in a while, so somebody tell me why the hell he quit! :(

Yeah, they are still going out. I agree I love Lita and Matt Hardy together.

Guest nara jjang

he quit cause they didn't respect him and offered less money when they were having contract discussions...so he got mad and broke it off...i hear he is coming on tna this sunday...so thats gonna be awesome....and i hear they disrespected chris benoit with his contract so he might be leaving also

Guest heartbreakkid

Bret Hart was the best wrestler ever and my favorite wrestler of all time. Kurt Angle is the current best wrestler in the WWE. Shawn Michaels is one of my current favorites and DX(Triple H, X-Pac, Road Dogg, and Billy Gunn) was the best stable the WWE ever had when they were good guys.

Guest hawaiingkid

i read about it in the newspaper i was so sad even though at times wwe made it seem like eddie was a **** he still was a fav favorite wwe is truly gonna miss a great athlete im truly gonna miss eddie rest in peace :(

LONG LIVE EDDIE GUERRERO

MAY HIS LEGEND LIVE ON THRU CHAVO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Guerrero

Near the Bottom of the Article/Bibliography

The same day, WWE held a press conference with a speech from his nephew Chavo, who spoke of Guerrero's four years of sobriety that would have come on November 15 of that year. Chavo adamantly defended his uncle, saying he had defeated his "personal demons." WWE Chairman Vince McMahon declined to speculate on the causes of Guerrero's death, and both men said that Guerrero would have "wanted the show to go on".

An autopsy revealed that Guerrero died as a result of acute heart failure, caused by undiagnosed heart disease and strain placed on his heart from his overworking himself. Although Guerrero had not used illicit drugs or alcohol for over four years, his past excesses had contributed to his heart failure.

On the day of his death, Guerrero was set to face Batista and Randy Orton in a triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship on the November 13 taping of Friday Night SmackDown! (which would have aired on November 18). Stephanie McMahon hinted that Guerrero had been scheduled to defeat Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship, a title that he had never held before.

O man .... sad ....

Archived