Wrestling

Guest Pharmacist

Guest lKATl

• Cena still sucks

*edit*

this will be the wrestling offical thread

What? :crazy:

Cena is not suck!!! I think he's pretty good, the only thing that bother me is the way how he talk. Other then that, he's okay. :blush:

awww...christian left?????

=[

he did, no wonder i haven't see him on tv

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest uneeqstylez

A wrestling thread, I could totally get use to this...

Yeah Christian and Jericho are both on TNA now, along with Jeff Hardy, Jeff Jerrett.... and god knows who else, they have a huge roster now... since they're really to only alternative from WWE.

&Edit:

Anyone watched Wrestlemania? Want to share whats going on? Can't get it with the Cable I havae which totally sucks! Grr... I really want to see some of these matches...

On Trish And Micky - being a woman I could totally do without Micky molesting poor Trish, since Trish has always been one of my favorite females ever since she learned to wrestle like a real wreslter.... but the storyline is entertaining and I could see it having some major potential.

Lita - I wish she would leave Edge ::rolls eyes:: and go back to competing... I miss watching her wrestle, I'd like to see her capture the title again.

Edge - I would like to see Christian come back and have the old school E&C back, those were probably my favorite days for them, other than when they first came out with Gangrel! ::smiles::

Shawn Michaels - As much as I hate to say this but I'm so tired of his current storyline... it's very... I dunno... annoying...

SmackDown! WTF is up with this Boogyman character, seriously is the WWE running out of good storylines? I don't watch SmackDown much anymore because it doesn't c'mon until 11 and well... CSI and SVU are on then... :)

Jericho on TNA? Did I miss something?

The Chicago fans are O_o tonight!

The Foley/Edge match was BRUTAL. Easily MOTN. Isn't Edge undefeated at WM? Damn, but it was a good match. Lita was involved in it (obviously). "Mr. Socko comes out, then he wraps it in wire and puts it in Edge's mouth and then Lita's. They show Lita's mouth bleeding on the floor outside. Ewww." Oh yeah, and Edge wins after he spears Foley into the flaming tables.

I'm OK with Mickie winning, but the ending is so bad. Trish couldn't work in long matches, but I remember seeing Victoria having trouble lifting Mickie in previous matches, so maybe Trish couldn't also. But the crowed was 90% behind Mickie, it's just crazy. And they were booing Trish on every offense she makes. I feel so bad for her. Mickie ended up winning and ended Trish's reign as the new Women's Champion by the Mick Kick.

So far:

- Raw Tag Team Titles: Big Show & Kane def. Carlito & Chris Masters

- Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Rob Van Dam def. Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Finlay, Bobby Lashley, and Ric Flair

- United States Title: John Bradshaw Layfield w/Jillian Hall def. Chris Benoit

- Hardcore Match: Edge e/ Lita def. Mick Foley

- Boogeyman def. Booker T. and Sharmell

- Women's Title: Mickie James def. Trish Stratus

- Casket Match: Undertaker def. Mark Henry

- No Holds Barred: Shawn Michaels def. Vince McMahon

- World Title: Rey Mysterio def. Kurt Angle vs. Randy Orton

- Pillow Fight: Torrie Wilson def. Candice Michelle

Triple H vs. Cena

Trips looks so lame in his KOK gear. Now some guys come out with Tommy guns. I assume to riddle both men with bullets. Cena's music hits. Boos like mad. He has a gun and fires it in the air and it gets nothing. Good idea on paper. But poorly executed. Lillian introduced Cena as "Shawn Cena." JR and King are really trying to sell this crowd reaction as something special. ALmost sad. This match is very Goldberg/Lesnar-ish. It's not good, but the crowd reaction is making it. Crowd is chanting "i can't read you Cena." Sorry this is my worst update yet. But this i can't read is just intriguing as all hell. Not in a good way though. In a car wreck sense. Trips hits the double A spinebuster and gets a 2. Cena goes for the "pound and ground" attack and the crowd hates it. Hits the 5 Knuckle and pumps up the shoes. Drop toe hold. STFU. H gets the ropes. FU, reverse, ref bump. Low blow on Cena. Trips is looking to have it won. Does the you can't see me taunt and a crotch chop. He goes for the sledge, Cena fights out. Sledge to the face to maybe the loudest pop of the night. Cover. No ref. 1, 2, kick out. Crowd hates it. Another one. 2 count. Cena fights out of the Pedigree. FU. 2 count. Cena misses a crossbody. Pedigree atempt. Fights out, STFU.Arm down once, twice, not the third time. Trips fights up. Trips taps. The crowd is pissed.

What a strange ending.

Source: Rajah.com forums

I watched Wrestlemania. I loved the Chicago crowd. They're know what they're talking about.

Them chanting for Carlito put a smile on my face because 1...Carlito is actually one of the better new males wrestlers in the company. He's also entertaining to watch and can actually wrestle...unlike Mr. John "I can't get the belt off me" Cena....gosh Cena sucks..

Anyways..Money in the Bank. Crowd's crazy again. Several "RVD" chants and finally an "ECW" chant near the end of the match as RVD won. Yay. :)

Benoit vs. JBL..okay match

Hardcore Match. Freakin' awesome. Bring's back good memories. Seeing Foley do a back body drop to Edge onto the thumbtacks...ouch. Both my neighbor and cringed when he landed and cringed even more when Edge sat up showing his back side full of tacks..crazy stuff. The ending was amazing. A spear from the apron to the flaming table on the outside from Edge to Foley was freakin' awesome. I sorta felt scared for Edge. He was shaking like hell after the match.

The Mickie James and Trish Stratus match, a surprisingly really good match. Out of story, Mickie James can really wrestle which made the match much more interesting to watch. Hell, the crowd siding with Mickie James was awesome. Storyline wise, Mickie James is awesome. She can pull off her psycho character really really well. That stunt that Mickie did by grabbing Trish's kooch and then licking her fingers as if she were licking you-know-what was funny. Other than the botched up finish with Trish not being able to lift Mickie for the "Stratusfaction," I give props to the both of them for deliver a great Women's match that hasn't been seen in a loooong time.

Oh yeah..I should add...Jericho's not in TNA...it's only Christian that jumped.

Let's fast forward.....

HBK doing "suck it" before doing an elbow drop from a 20ft ladder onto Vince McMahon who lays in a table with a trash can over his head during the No holds barred match??? HELL YEAH!

Onto the Triple threat match. I'm disappointed that Rey won, but I told myself during the match that if Rey were to the West Coast Pop on someone, then I'd let it slide and give him the win....and then he did it on Randy Orton :). Hopefully the WWE lets Rey do that move again since he hasn't done that move in probably...2-3 years.

HHH vs. Cena. I loved that match other than the ending. For you indy fans out there, did any of you guys notice CM Punk during Cena's intro? He was the mobster in blue hanging of the side of the car. My cousin and I went crazy when he saw him....anyways...I loved the crowd. Here...let's give you a recape of what they said.

"F-U CENA! *clap clap clap*"

"YOU CAN'T WRESTLE! (directed torwards Cena again)"

"LET'S GO CENA!"

"F|_|CK YOU CENA!"

"LET'S GO CENA!"

"CENA SUCKS!"

"TRIPLE H! TRIPLE H!"

(Cena hits HHH) "BOO!"

(HHH hits Cena) "YEAH!"

(Cena hits HHH) "BOO!"

(HHH hits Cena) "YEAH!"

(Cena hits HHH) "BOO!"

(Cena hits HHH again) "BOOOOOOO!"

I love the Chicago crowd. They're not want they're talking about :).

But seriously...man...HHH was owning that match. He even had a majority of the crowd on his side. It was such a beautiful sight to see/hear. But damn.....Cena wins and retains the title :'(. I hope something goes down tomorrow night on RAW where HHH gets the belt back. Oh and I forgot to mention that HHH did "suck it" as well. Does this mean a reunion of DX? I hope so. :).

Oh and the Boogeyman...I LOVE THAT GUY! He was one of the better/best gimmicks in the WWE right now. It's been a while since a comedic gimmick and fictional character has been used a wrestler, and the WWE picked right by giving Marty Wright that role. He does an awesome job portraying the Boogeyman.

Anyways...that's my post...sorry if it was too long :P.

Guest heartbreakkid

Chris Jericho isn't with TNA. He's simply taking a break from wrestling, but has said that his "You're Fired" match with John Cena could be his last. Although if he does return to wrestling, it would be with WWE unless TNA gives him a contract as big as Sting's.

I would love to see Jericho come back and return to the Smackdown roster if possible. He could start up rivalrys with either Angle or Benoit.

I didn't get to watch Wrestlemania but I don't like Rey Mysterio as the champ. I've never liked his matches, mostly because I'm a huge fan of technical wrestlers like Bret Hart, Kurt Angle, and Chris Benoit. I would have really liked a Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit rivalry for the title heading into Wrestlemainia. They should have kept Kurt a "heel" and have Benoit challenge for the title, since Benoit doesn't make a good heel. Those two can always put on a good technical match.

I dislike John Cena now. Well I never was a fan of his, but John Cena is not champion material. He's getting booed like crazy and he's supposed to be the "face" in his matches. Give someone else a chance to win the gold. Give it to Kane, his only WWE championship reign lasted 1 day I think. Heck, Chris Jericho can come back to Raw and beat Cena for the title. I would rather see anyone as Champ(main event status wrestler of course) then John Cena except Triple H, Hulk Hogan, and JBL. Or have RVD cash in his case for a shot.

Guest xxflyingcookiez
:tears: i wanted trish to win.. cant believe mickey beated her =O=!.. i never thought Mickey can beat trish since trish is like WOAH

Official WWE RAW Preview (04/03) - Big Time Fallout

Less than 24 hours after the biggest event on the WWE calendar, the RAW Superstars will be left to sort out the WrestleMania 22 fallout when Monday Night RAW emanates from Chicago.

At WrestleMania 22, the “King of Kings” failed to reclaim his throne, as John Cena defeated Triple H to retain the WWE Championship. Will The Game have something to say about tapping out to the STFU, and what will be next for The Champ?

And just one night after successfully defending the World Tag Team Championship against Chris Masters & Carlito, Big Show & Kane will defend the gold once again against Spirit Squad. Which two members of Spirit Squad will the dominant tag team be defending against? Tune in to RAW to find out.

Also last night, Edge defeated Mick Foley in a Hardcore Match, and the “old-school” Shawn Michaels returned to vanquish Mr. McMahon in a No Holds Barred Match. With their WrestleMania burdens seemingly finally behind them, what will be in store for the Rated-R Superstar and the Showstopper?

Plus, Mickie James defeated Trish Stratus to win the Women’s Championship. Will she have anything to say one night after dethroning her idol?

Feel the fallout as RAW is live from Chicago tonight at 9/8 CT on the USA Network.

Source: wwe.com

I can't wait to see Raw tonight <_<. Especially the divas, but I'm also looking forward for continuation of the Edge/Foley feud. I'm not too keen on the tag match, the Spirit Squad is just plain annoying.

You have to admit, Trish is 100% stale as a face. I find Trish more entertaining as a heel. Vince was pushing Trish to be the dominate force in the division for years. She held the title for over a year already, and it's time for the women (I dare you to say Candice or Ashley) to have a shot at the title. Maybe Trish will get the title back at Backlash or Mickie will retain and move on to feuding with the likes of Victoria or Lita.

Guest flipdragn

shelton benjamin earned major ninja points last night. i'm still wondering where he came from when he suddenly jumped onto the ladder near the end of the match.

The promo between John/Triple H/Edge is a good opener. I enjoyed that segment, but the ones that creeped me out the most is obviously the post-celebration from the spaz out Spirit Squad! NICKYYYYYY!!11~ Uh, Vince McMahon and "the product of his semen" Shane McMahon vs. HBK and God. Yeah, okay .. that was pretty insane. Speaking of insane, wow .. Mickie James as Trish during the bored-fest tag match. It's hilarious, and I smell a re-match (duh) between the two. I like how Trish gave the title back to Mickie, and Mickie just went hysterical.

Guest flipdragn

Mickie James as Trish during the bored-fest tag match.

all candice michelle and torriw wilson did was push. they can't wrestle for nothing. i wish it was a one on one between trish and mickie.

Dude the freaking Sprit Squad just won the damn Tag Team Titles tonight.

I didn't get to watch Wrestlemania yesterday, was it any good?

Guest Chisuna

shelton benjamin earned major ninja points last night. i'm still wondering where he came from when he suddenly jumped onto the ladder near the end of the match.

^I nearly toppled over when I saw that.. I loved it! and RVD and the drop kick with the chair!

I knew ReyRey was going to win the belt. I'm happy he can say he was top banana in his carrer now. He has outgrown the IC belt.

The Mickey James Trish match was interesting... The crowd TOTALLY didnt cheer for Trish. hehehehe It cracked me up for some reason. No matter what MJ did the crowd cheered. I wish I had gotten the chance to see RAW tonight. Shane joined VinnieMacs K.M.A.C. hahahahaha!!

Eww shnitski (however its spelled) You couldn't pay me enough to lick and suck on May Youngs toes!! and Oprah Dust! hahahahahahaha!!!

The rest was dull... and I couldn't watch the bloody barbwire fest...

Vince tonight just gave probably one of the best and grosest lines you will ever hear from a dad at raw before it went to commercial.

It's not verbatim but he said " four weeks from now on Backlash HBK and God will face himself and his son Shane who is the product of his SEMEN :wacko: on a tag team match.

Shane looked at him weirdly and the crowd got grossed out.

Guest Chisuna

Vinniemac wants to be back in the spotlight so bad. Poor Shane! LOL

VinnieMac's beefed up even more recently. I was surprised last night! Flair should train with him...

Archived