[drama 2009] Two Wives 두 아내

Thank you so much zealioner for the spoilers. Really appreciate it. I've been trying to watch it with c-sub and chinese dictionary beside me but still it's hard to understand :( Thanks you so much.

Hi, gerryg! Remember me? I remember you're in Migo/I Hate You but it's fine thread before (if I'm not wrong ^^). It's really good to see you here

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zealioner

Episode 3

- Chul-soo comes up with an excuse about Ji-sook being his friend's wife, he's just helping her with a problem.

- Kwang-tae confronts Chul-soo - it's fine if it's only a passing romance, but he's in deep trouble if he takes it too far; a guilty Chul-soo vents his anger at Young-hee .

- Chul-soo apologizes to his wife, he's still suspicious about her relationship with Ji-ho. She confesses about the accident, he's relieved. Knowing that he's always around for his friends, she tells him to go to the hospital if need be.

- flashbacks tell of Chul-soo and Ji-sook's meeting. It was instant attraction - Ji-sook is looking for a father figure for her young daughter, Chul-soo just needs to visit her once a week.

- Ji-sook has made up her mind, she's not leaving Chul-soo ever, she wants him to be So-ri's father forever. She will have So-ri transferred to another hospital.

- Young-hee is puzzled about the amount of text messages that Chul-soo is sending, his traffic violations. She asks him about it, Chul-soo is on the denfense and accuses her of being suspicious of him after mixing with the wrong group of people (the ajummas from their neighborhood)

- her friend Mi-mi encourages her to run a check on Chul-soo's telephone records.

Episode 4

- Young-hee begins to suspect after the school director told her about seeing Chul-soo and So-ri at the hospital. She advises Young-hee to keep silent and run a check on Chul-soo.

SD: So are you going over to see for yourself?

YH: No, but I still want to check things out.

SD: That's what you should do. Remember to keep silent until you find something. Tell me if you need help. Remember what happened to me 3 years ago? I kicked up a fuss without proof, in the end I divorced without a single penny.

YH: Can you keep this quiet?

SD: Don't worry, it's a secret. (she gives YH the So-ri's ward number)

- Chul-soo is celebrating with his writer friends on their book publication. He gets into a scuffle when he's insulted about his writing talent and his lack of opportunities.

- Infuriated by her in-law's earlier disrespect, Chul-soo's mother tells her that she's the owner of the house. Kwang-tae's mother is quick to react to the news. She agrees to abide by her every order in the future.

- Young-hee is almost sure about her husband's affair. In a tipsy state, she talks about 'her friend's situation' :

YH: My friend's husband is having a ffair and has a 6-year old daughter. What do you think should be done?

MM: Friend? Who? I should know her.

YH: That's unimportant. If you were in her shoes, what would you do?

MM: I'll die an early death.

YH: (to Ji-ho) Hey you, are men's feeling like a typhoon? You throw your feelings everywhere, is that how you call yourself a man? (to Mi-mi) I'm only feeling sorry for my friend. Can you forgive your husband for having another family?

MM: Are you talking about Do-hee? I must be right. If it involves a kid, it must be Kang Do-hee. Her husband has a kid from an affair because Do-hee is unable to get pregnant.

(Mi-mi excuse herself to the restroom)

JH: That's your story right? Women love narrating about their stories and say it's someone else's story. I hit the jackpot? I'm sorry, I was kidding...

Thank you so much zealioner for the spoilers. Really appreciate it. I've been trying to watch it with c-sub and chinese dictionary beside me but still it's hard to understand :( Thanks you so much.

You are welcome. So, are you learning Chinese or a Chinese struggling with the language? Still, it's a good effort. :)

waves to zealioner and gerryg: Nice to see you, both, again.

Oh man, the girl is play-acting and you don't have the simplest idea . The one man who is shrewd enough not to be twirled around by his mistress is probably Ha Dong-won (Jung Bo-suk from La Dolce Vita 달콤한 인생) .

Honest truth, I'm not bonding with any character so far. Still a 30-mins episode is still too early to be putting a firm yes/no on it. I know I'm supposed to like Young-hee but I don't know, something is just lacking somewhere. And I'm not anticipating the romance between Kim Ji-young and Kang Ji-sub. (But I always have Kang-seok and Dan-ah to fall back on for anything romancy wink.gif ).

@zealioner: I totally agree with you on everything. I've also fallen to re-watching LDV and old, but excellent dramas. Have you tried "Tales of Hangryeon and Janghwa"? I find it more intriguing than this drama. (They really should have named that drama, "Two Wives". hee, hee.) :) Lastly, thanks for the recaps.

Guest zealioner

Episode 5

- Ji-sook and her friend's conversation:

Friend: Didn't you say you are calling it quits? It's been two years and you're still dragging it. He was the dad for hire, and now he's the hubby for hire. There is no secret in this world. Someone else's husband is like a libray book, there comes a time when you have to return it. JS: I know. It was exciting to be with another woman's husband, I knew there will be a day when I may be tired of it. I know he's like a library loan that I have to return someday. I know all! But, it's too late. So-ri and I need him. I really love him. Even if I have to live with the uneasiness my entire life, I cannot let him go.

- Chul-soo and his father-in-law talk about Young-hee's brother, Nam-joon. He's now in China looking to start over again after his credit became an issue when his business failed. Young-hee's mother blames herself for what happened to Nam-joon.

- Mi-mi voiced her suspicions to Do-hee about Kwang-tae having another family? She confronts him but he tells her that he's not the one and wants her to mind her own business.

- Young-hee recalls what the school director told her:

"Take some time to think, if you want this man back or just want to ditch him aside. Much as you can separate, financial security should come first."

Guest zealioner

waves to zealioner and gerryg: Nice to see you, both, again.

@zealioner: I totally agree with you on everything. I've also fallen to re-watching LDV and old, but excellent dramas. Have you tried "Tales of Hangryeon and Janghwa"? I find it more intriguing than this drama. (They really should have named that drama, "Two Wives". hee, hee.) :) Lastly, thanks for the recaps.

**waves back**

@Auntie Mame: Nice to know you're here too. Seems like you and gerryg are a team, huh? I've made a date with my Mummy to watch "Tales of Hangryeon and Janghwa" together when it comes on KBS WORLD next month. I think she's going to enjoy it. LDV - agree that it's good but Lee Dong-wook not quite giving his all to topple his character over the edge, is the reason that I was not totally drawn to the story.

You are welcome. So, are you learning Chinese or a Chinese struggling with the language? Still, it's a good effort. :)

I think both since chinese is not my first language to still learning it :P

Thank you for your support. Oh yeah, I sent you PM, hope you check it if you have time. Really thanks to you....

Guest zealioner

Episode 6

- Ji-sook and Chul-soo at Ganghwa Island:

JS: What did you pray for?

CS: We'll always be happy together.

JS: I'll pay for my sins when I'm gone but until So-ri is grown up, we have to remain status quo. You're like a snowman - seeing you makes me happy but I know you will disappear one day.

CS: It won't happen. I've promised to protect both of you.

JS: (self-thoughts) The vows of men cannot be trusted, so is love. Even so, I cannot let you go.

(at the beach)

JS: The day you came to my flower shop, I knew we are destined to be together.

CS: When you said you needed a dad for hire, not a husband, I thought to myself about what a hard life you're living. I felt a jolt when So-ri took to me so easily, calling me 'Father'.

JS: She really likes you. You are a good role figure for her.

CS: Trust me and wait for me. I'll be her real father.

- Do-hee continues to bug Kwang-tae, he reveals Chul-soo's secret.

- Young-hee confronts Chul-soo, he tries to worm himself out of the situation claiming it's a misunderstanding. She won't buy his excuses.

- Kwang-tae's mother drops hints about 'an affair'. Kwang-tae owns up that he's the one but his mother-in-law refuses to believe him. Having heard, Han-byul's name mentioned, she suspects something is wrong at Young-hee's.

- Young-hee wants to resign, she doesn't feel safe about driving the kids around in her current state of mind.

- Chul-soo's mother reprimands her son:

Mother: Where is Young-hee?

CS: At work. She drives the school bus.

Mother: Your wife is hard at work to make a living and you start an affair and have a kid! Where is her house? Take me there! I'm going to settle this.

CS: Please!

Mother: No matter what others say, I don't believe you're one to be involved, I want to confirm it for myself.

CS: Later, I'll let you meet her.

Mother: Wait till I die? I want to see her now!

(at Ji-sook's)

JS: I'm sorry.

Mother: Do you think sorry is enough after you crept into someone's else garden and stole from her? Chul-soo, is that kid really yours?

CS: Yes, she is.

- Young-hee has a miscarriage.

Good episode because:

- Kim Ji-young gives a fantastic performance in that confrontation scene;

- I like how Young-hee was alert and resourceful to check on her husband and she doesn't buy his story one bit. The script could have acted the norm and 'let Young-hee believe her husband even though she's sure he's having an affair.' Or Mother could have still been left in the dark despite all the hints that are being dropped. But no, these two women are independent and clearly owns a mind with a good amount of common sense;

-for some weirdo reasons, I'm enjoying the partnership between the mothers.

Guest zealioner

Episode 7

- After Chul-soo's mother left, Ji-sook confronts him about the lie:

JS: What do you intend to do? Why did you lie?

CS: I don't know. If I didn't say that, then you and So-ri's existence would seem too pathetic and meaningless. Don't worry, I will handle the problem.

JS: Go home.

CS: Since it's out of control, I need time to work things out. I will settle it, so....

JS: Right. What can I do anyway? Let's break it off.

CS: Why are you doing this? Can't you understand me? I'll be reaponsible for you both.

JS: How are you going to do that? I can't break up families and be happy by myself, right? We cannot do that.

- Young-hee learns that she had miscarried due to the tremendous stress

- Ji-ho is reprimanded for poor sales. His boss tells him to keep any eye on his team of ajummas subordinates. His staff thinks that they need an ajumma with a strong and bright personality doing the job. He remembers Young-hee.

- Kwang-tae and Chul-soo having a drink:

KT: Although most people have a wife and mistress now, you're not someone to do this. What happened? What do you intend to do?

CS: Settle it.

KT: That's right. Go apologize to Young-hee.

CS: I can't hurt her anymore.

KT: Who? Young-hee or that woman? I know you're indecisive but you cannot act like this.

CS: I'm having a hard time, so just keep quiet and stay here. Can;t you understand?

KT: Yes, as a man, I can understand you but it doesn;t mean you can do this. You'll only hurt her if you cannot take the responsibility for love. Love is a huge misconception. You're cheating others as well as yourself.

CS: Is that what your life is about. Analysing and calculating. That's good if you can accomplish that.

KT:Women and money are alike. The more you want it, it doesn't come to you. When it arrives, you are wanting more of another thing. Like money, they need a sense of security.

CS: Even if I 've to divorce Young-hee, I still want a chance to spend life with that woman. Even for once. Even if I will be punished by Heaven, I want that chance, to live peacefully with her.

- CS mother laments about her ill-fate - both husband and son had/has an affair. Kwang-tae's mother offer her services to get rid of that woman.

- Young-hee reads her mother-in-law note, asking her to reconsider for the sake of their son.

_ Chul-soo kicks a fuss:

CS: Are you happy now that you've turned the home upside down. You carry tales to mother? This should have been settled on the quiet but you have to blow things apart. Whatever happens from now, you take responsibility.

YH: How did mother know?

CS: Cut the act!

YH: You're a joke to be acting like this. Shouldn't you be asking for forgivness, why are you so full of yourself? I didn't say anything not because of you, it's because I was ashamed to recount your disgraceful deeds. Get you facts straight before you start an argument with me. By the way, what's the talk about responsibility? Did Mother give the woman a beating? You felt hurt?

CS: Stop calling her 'that woman'! Don't you have any upbringing?! I'm turned off each time you act in this way. If you want a divorce, say it!

YH: Who are you to be mentioning a divorce? You were caught for infidelity, did you think you were a hero of an independent movement? Why should I give it to you?

CS: Don't act like this. Let's talk.

YH: When did it all start? Seven year ago? Since the child is six now.

CS: No. I knew her before I met you. When we met again, it was the third year of our marriage, she then left for the States. We became serious since two years ago.

YH: So she became pregnant during our third year of marriage? I don't believe you, how can Han-byul and I mean nothing to you? You mention divorce so easily.

CS: That's not what I meant.

YH: Listen here. I won't give you a divorce, no, rather I can't give it to you.

- Ji-sook is leaving for Kangnam for a couple of days. She tells her assistant to tell Chul-soo she is dead if he comes looking for her.

- Chul-soo's mother tells him to leave Ji-sook and bring So-ri home. Chul-soo cannot break up mother and daughter. She scolds him for being like his father. He begs for her understanding - he cannot leave Ji-sook.

- Young-hee asks her mother if she can come live with her, along with Han-byul. Her mother tells her to wait a little longer, she wants to live with Nam-joon when he returns.

- Young-hee's mother is very sick, Young-hee asks her father if he ever had second thoughts:

Father: Second thoughts? How can I ? Seeing her sick, I tel myself that she's sick because of me. She fell sick in my place and I can only feel sorry and grateful to her. Young-hee, that's what couples are about, thinking for each other. Treat Chul-soo well, he's a good man not after fame or wealth. It's enough just to sincerely love each other.

Young-hee's inner thoughts: "Dad, but he has left with another woman, what should I do now?"

- Chul-soo tells his sister to stop getting on his back. He admits that he owes it to Young-hee but he's tired now. He has always been a loser, Young-hee knew about it, it was her decision to marry him despite his less than bright future. He assures Do-hee that Ji-sook is a nice woman, she'sll take to her if she meets her.

- Do-hee cannot forgive her brother after learning from Mi-mi about Young-hee's miscarriage.

There are too many scenes that cannot be left out in this episode so it's loking a lot more like a summary than spoilers. It's a good episode, an episode that's actually giving me hope that it might be good and worthy of our time. I like the sensitivities given to penning the dialogues,

especially between Kwang-tae and Chul-soo/Young-hee and her father. It shows that effort is given to writing this story.

Generally, I'm still unable to work up feelings for the characters but I'm seeing more depth to Young-hee's character. At least, I see different sides of her in comparison to the initial impression of just a simple housewife being betrayed. She reminds me of the late Choi Jin-sil in A Rosy Life - not in performance but in character development.

Kim Ji-young, in her own standing is a good actress. She was one of the first actress I knew when I started watching kdramas (Tomato with Kim Hee-seon). She wasn't always in the most favorable roles but she's good and this drama is offering her that range to further prove she has been constantly evolving.

Nam-joon is being mentioned often, but no Nam-joon yet. I think they are drumming up the anticipation. But no, I'm not crazy about Andy (though I might be after I get to know his character). I enjoy Eric and Kim Dong-wan's acting, they actually surprised me (and no I'm not a

Shinhwa fan), which makes my appreciation of their acting, objective. So I hope Andy has something to offer too.

Last. I love the drama soundtrack and noticed that the drama score is another 'violin-inspired' piece. 'Family Honor', 'Hateful, But Once Again' employed that and now this. I've always love the violin for its versatility in inducing angst and melancholy. Works great here too, memorable score.

Guest zealioner

Episode 8

- a tipsy Do-hee reveals Young-hee's miscarriage, her mother is shocked and demands to see Young-hee and Chul-soo

- Ji-sook's friends advises her to stop running away, she has to make good on her promise to hold on to Chul-soo. Ji-sook is in two minds about her own happiness and breaking up Young-hee's family

- Do-hee tells Young-hee not to agree to the divorce.

- Chul-soo wants to bring Ji-sook and So-ri back to meet his mother

- Young-hee compensates Ji-ho for the accident. He tells her that he has settled things from his insurance and wants her to take back the money. If she feels bad, she can treat him to dinner, he has something to say to her.

- Do-hee informs Chul-soo about Young-hee's miscarriage. She warns him about hurting her again.

- Young-hee and Ji-ho at the beach:

YH: You're not married, right?

JH: I couldn't get married. I spent three years loving a woman but she dumped me.

YH: So it's because of that woman

JH: No, it's because I don't believe in love anymore. I didn't think I could continue living, but I did. I'm alive. People change. When love reaches a deprssive state, it means people are not living rationally. While I was focused on her, she was looking elsewhere.

YH: You have more life experiences than you look.

JH: Well, I've been around.

- Chul-soo's mother wonders why Young-hee wasn't aware that she was pregnant. Do-hee explained that it hasbeen seven years since she had Han-byul. It's not a surprise that she had not noticed.

-Do-hee's mother-in-law takes the oppotunity to talk about Do-hee's pregnanacy issues. Should they be having a check-up? Do-hee tells her that Kwang-tae will be angry if he hears of it.

- Young-hee tells Ji-ho about her friend and wonder what she should do. 'Her friend' is a peron wh live and work hard, devoting her life to her family. She thinks that love is about missing him, cooking for him and caring for her children, but it's all over now.

Ji-ho's inner thoughts: "Why is this woman giving me heartaches?"

Young-hee's thoughts:" What am I doing in front of this jerk? But then, there's no one else to speak to, it's OK, even for just a moment."

-Ji-ho tells Young-hee to convey a message to her 'friend' - live for yourself, not your family,

There are too many scenes that cannot be left out in this episode so it's loking a lot more like a summary than spoilers. It's a good episode, an episode that's actually giving me hope that it might be good and worthy of our time. I like the sensitivities given to penning the dialogues,

especially between Kwang-tae and Chul-soo/Young-hee and her father. It shows that effort is given to writing this story.

Generally, I'm still unable to work up feelings for the characters but I'm seeing more depth to Young-hee's character. At least, I see different sides of her in comparison to the initial impression of just a simple housewife being betrayed. She reminds me of the late Choi Jin-sil in A Rosy Life - not in performance but in character development.

Kim Ji-young, in her own standing is a good actress. She was one of the first actress I knew when I started watching kdramas (Tomato with Kim Hee-seon). She wasn't always in the most favorable roles but she's good and this drama is offering her that range to further prove she has been constantly evolving.

Nam-joon is being mentioned often, but no Nam-joon yet. I think they are drumming up the anticipation. But no, I'm not crazy about Andy (though I might be after I get to know his character). I enjoy Eric and Kim Dong-wan's acting, they actually surprised me (and no I'm not a

Shinhwa fan), which makes my appreciation of their acting, objective. So I hope Andy has something to offer too.

Last. I love the drama soundtrack and noticed that the drama score is another 'violin-inspired' piece. 'Family Honor', 'Hateful, But Once Again' employed that and now this. I've always love the violin for its versatility in inducing angst and melancholy. Works great here too, memorable score.

First of all, sorry to cut your post. And thanks again for fast summaries. :)

I'm with you with all these. This drama is interesting and I enjoy watching it although don't understand some parts of it, still struggling with the language and dictionary :D

Kim Ji Young's role reminds me with late Choi Jin Sil in Rosy Life but with their own style. I like Ji Young's acting, especially when she confrontated her husband about the adultery.

But hope they won't drag the story too long coz it's a long daily drama, tend to be draggy at one time. :phew:

The soundtrack is nice too.

Actually I'm Shinhwa fan but never watched Andy in any drama. I know he ever acted in Love in Prague but at that time I'm not so into Shinhwa ;)

He's introduced couple times in preview, hope he'll give good one for us :)

Btw zealioner, SS is not cooperating with me lately. About ep 6, I was pissed off coz my download stopped at minute 29 (when Chul Soo's mom came to meet Ji Sook). I wonder if it's all what happened as you mentioned in your summary then? The story is gonna be interesting now :) Thanks a lot...

Guest lucky_moon

Thanks a lot zealioner for The Eps summaries it helps a lot to understand the drama, I just began watching it & it seems enjoyable..

Guest zealioner

Episode 9

- Chul-soo asks Young-hee why wasn't her told about the pregnancy, how could she be with another man immediately after her miscarriage. She asks if he would have broken off with Ji-sook if he knew.

- Chul-soo's mother advises Young-hee to give Chul-soo another chance, for the sake of Han-byul. But Chul-soo is already planning to move in with Ji-sook.

- Young-hee goes crazy when Chul-soo tells her that he won't mind being imprisoned for adultery, what matters is he'll get the divorce.

- Young-hee and her father have a talk:

Father: What's wrong? Diy both of you have a fight?

YH: Nothing's wrong.

Father: I knew something was not right when you came back home. Tell me. Did you do wrong to Chul-soo? It's no small matter if a man is intending to leave with luggage and all.

YH: I gave him a hard time over money matters. It wants to move to a friend's place, that's why we fought.

Father: Over the home loan? Don't do that. Don't hurt a man's pride over money.

YH: I'm sorry.

Father: Since the apartment has been done up, you just ned to work hard to find happiness.

Chul-soo is giving lectures and writing, I heard he holds a part-time job too. What else do you want? It's not right. Go apologize.

- Chul-soo's mother tells Ji-sook that she understands her plight but Young-hee is also in a miserable state. Ji-sook has to let go of Chul-soo.

-Chul-soo texts Ji-sook telling her he will go over the next day, he knows his mother is at her place.

-Ji-ho is worried that Young-hee might have some trouble with her husband because he sent her home the night before. Mi-mi tells Ji-ho that such misunderstandings are welcome - just like in the dramas when a man is unfaithful, a rich younger man will appear to woo his wife.

- Kwang-tae's mother is speaking to her boyfriend on the phone, she promises to get him the money

- Do-hee wants her brother to reconsider: is his love for Ji-sook a need to protect her? Just like he wanted to protect Young-hee when he met her?

CS: Ji-sook touches my heart. She makes me write with a passion. The more I'm with her, the more I'm inspired to write. For Young-hee, I write because of money. We tried breaking off many times, but we can't. I almost went crazy when we stopped meeting.

DH: As time passes, such feelings will change.

-Young-hee recalls Chul-soo's parting words:

"Let me go, Young-hee. If you feel sorry towards me, please let me go. I'll leave everything to you, I'll leave this house penniless. You can have Han-byul too but I'll continue to provide for him."

YH: Kang Chul-soo, just you wait. You won't get out of this even if you are dead.

Episode 10

- Han-byul wants his mother to promise that she'll be home when he returns from school.

Young-hee assures him that she's not going anywhere.

- Do-hee meets Ji-sook:

DH: I'm close to my sister-in-law, we went to school together. So what do you intend to do?

JS: I'll abide by Chul-soo.

DH: So you are adamant about the divorce, then you can be together? They have been dating for 7 years, married for 10 years. Do you know what kind of relationship that is, you home-wrecker.

(Ji-sook remembers about Chul-soo's story to his family - that they met in college)

JS: If that's how you want it to be, then you should know your brother and I had a long history too. We did not meet by chance.

DH: You certainly have many sides, don't you? You seduce my brother, act pitiful with my mother and now, you are being impudent.

JS: As long as it's for your brother and So-ri, I'll do whatever it takes.

DH: So I see, you're not easy to deal with.

- Mi-mi is surprised by Young-hee's image change. Young-hee said someone told her to live for herself and not just for her family. Mi-mi asks if the someone is Ji-ho.

- Chul-soo asks Ji-sook for his luggage. She has dumped it, Chul-soo rushes out. Ji-sook is thinking to herself: "For Chul-soo and So-ri, I've to be cruel."

-[Chul-soo's flashbacks] Young-hee bought him the sweater for his first day of class (as a lecturer). She was happy that he looks good in it. She told him that she's happiest when she she sees him and Han-byul smartly dressed.

- Do-hee texts her brother to help Young-hee out at the police station, while Mi-mi calls Ji-ho.

Guest zealioner

Btw zealioner, SS is not cooperating with me lately. About ep 6, I was pissed off coz my download stopped at minute 29 (when Chul Soo's mom came to meet Ji Sook). I wonder if it's all what happened as you mentioned in your summary then? The story is gonna be interesting now :) Thanks a lot...

@ke2:

- Chul-soo and his mother arrive just as Ji-sook and So-ri return from the hospital. They talk in Ji-sook's home.

- Do-hee is unable to report for work, she speaks to her colleague about work-related matters

- thinking that Ji-ho is Young-hee's husband, he informs him that she has miscarried the baby.

Thanks a lot zealioner for The Eps summaries it helps a lot to understand the drama, I just began watching it & it seems enjoyable..

@cute girl: You're welcome. Let's pray that this one is good till the end :)

Plot (from front page):

Yoon Young Hee (Kim Ji Young) thought she had the perfect life; a wonderful husband (Kim Ho Jin) and loving family. That was before she found out her husband was having an affair with another woman (Son Tae Young). Eventually she divorces her husband and soon after her ex-husband and his lover decide to get married. However, as luck would have it, Chul Soo (Kim Ho Jin) gets into a car accident before he marries Ji Sook (Son Tae Young). The accident causes Chul Soo to forget his memories and he is torned between the two women as he doesn't know who he loves.

Why does it matter that he can't remember who he loves? Isn't the more important and relevant question who still loves him? :unsure:

After everything that CS has done, it's hard to believe that YH, or anyone in her place, can continue to love him. His lost of memory doesn't erase his actions. :crazy:

Besides, who needs a decrepit university lecture, when someone like JH is around! hee, hee :blush: Even if there is nothing serious between YH and JH. Just being out and about with a young hottie, like JH, is enough to boost anyone's ego. :D:P:lol:

BTW, isn't there a morals clause in all teacher's contracts regarding adultery and moral turpitude? Doesn't CS get fired from his teaching position because of all this? <_<

They memory loss does not alter anything between CS and JS. So, she would still love and want him. Therefore, it's a no brainer. CS stays with JS.

Of course, it would be funny if YH took advantage of his memory loss and played like she still loved him. Just to mess up his relationship with JS. :P:phew:

On the other hand, CS could look on the memory loss as a new-found opportunity ... and find a third woman to love. hahahaha! :P

Thanks zealioner. Now I got the full episode ^^

Auntie mame, agree with you. How come YH still loves him after what he did to her? He never thought about her, even his son when he initiated a divorce. Maybe she should go for Ji Ho just to disgust him (if only Ji Ho agree to help her for this ^^ )

Can't wait when CS got amnesia and he forget all about JS. JS is somehow too selfish, she should aware of karma since she has a daughter. She doesn't want it happens to her own daughter for sure so better not to do that to other woman. :crazy:

Thanks cococrust for the link. Too bad...SS is still not working with me but I keep trying for it. What a 'tough' drama ^_^

Thanks to skara too. No sub?

Archived