[drama 2009] Two Wives 두 아내

So is that his child with the other lady as well?

Is the child his?! I should have guessed! What was I thinking that the child was not his??? :blink:

If this was an American drama there would have been no big deal but I guess it's too extreme for a Kdrama to have a married man leave his wife for a single mother whose child belongs to another man. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest i.said.hi

intersting that son tae young's drama is doing well, while KSW's isn't :(

anyways.

I LIKED THE FIRST EP. I want it to be like a wife's temptation with the wife ACTUALLY BEING BOLD instead of a dependent character.... but also, i want the main character to have a younger guy like her, and her husband to get jealous!!

Is the child his?! I should have guessed! What was I thinking that the child was not his??? :blink:

If this was an American drama there would have been no big deal but I guess it's too extreme for a Kdrama to have a married man leave his wife for a single mother whose child belongs to another man. :sweatingbullets:

for now we are being led to the fact that he was simply a FATHER FIGURE to the child, not the biological father... yet as the story develops you never know

So, the bases of this drama is that a cheating husband gets caught and ultimately, gets a divorce. Before he can marry his lover, he has an accident. In which, he looses his memory and can't remember who he loves. :huh:

Now, that's what I call retribution for a cheating husband!!!!! hahahaha :w00t:

Waves to gerryg. I see you're also here.

Guest i.said.hi

^ DITTO.

i'm trying to advocate this drama. ITS A REALLY GOOD DRAMA. I LOVED THE FIRST EP.

Guest Solly

oh dang... i can't wait to see this one! i'm STILL in the mood for dramas with betrayal and cheating husbands even after watching wife's temptation. or... maybe my taste in dramas is aging faster... D: but either way, can't wait! i have to watch it with my mama though... D:

Guest ngochuyenfan

the first epi gained 40% per TNS

wow!

good daily drama!

Credit as stated

I just wonder....

I have checked at TNS website, seem like the first ep only get 13% ratings...

Guest TY_KSW

^yeah... i also see 13%... you just got carried away there TY_KSW ;P

sorry, i got the wrong inf, reading from Newsen, first neglected read that it reached 40% however, reading your inf, i double checked and found, its aim to reach 40%

:P:P

sorry! :lol:

Guest C51236

it seems like the child is his.. cuz in today's ep. she was crying about missing her dad... and when they were in the hospital.. he said something like So Ri, it's appa...(dad).

i thought So Ri (Kim Soo Jung) was someone else's child... since her surname is Han. but i guess they gave So Ri her mother's maiden name so nobody would find out that Chul Soo fathered her.. so basically he's been carrying on an affair for years!!!! not months... what a bastard... and the other woman Ji Sook probably knows she's the other woman yet she still carries on the affair!

it seems like the child is his.. cuz in today's ep. she was crying about missing her dad... and when they were in the hospital.. he said something like So Ri, it's appa...(dad).

i thought So Ri (Kim Soo Jung) was someone else's child... since her surname is Han. but i guess they gave So Ri her mother's maiden name so nobody would find out that Chul Soo fathered her.. so basically he's been carrying on an affair for years!!!! not months... what a bastard... and the other woman Ji Sook probably knows she's the other woman yet she still carries on the affair!

See we all think that Chul Soo hasn't caught amnesia yet, but the truth is ..... he's been suffering from it for a long time ....

See he thinks he's one of the Kings during the Joseon Dynasty and that he is entitled to a wife and a concubine and this is why he's in his current situation.

So now that we all understand and we should forgive his low down dirty and nasty dog ways! :phew:

I hope he crawls :crazy:

Guest i.said.hi

no.. i think chul soo IS NOT THE FATHER. The reason why she called him dad was because she was raised to know him as her father.

Remember in the first ep, STY said to him "I only needed to you because i needed a father for our daughter" and he says "so you were just using me?" and she said "YES". Although we know she only said those harsh words to try and break up with him, we could tell that he was not the father, rather he was a father figure to the daughter... providing a stable family to her.

BTW, i LOVED TODAY'S EP. WOW. REALLY.

I liked the serious meed and the comedy in it all.

no.. i think chul soo IS NOT THE FATHER. The reason why she called him dad was because she was raised to know him as her father.

Remember in the first ep, STY said to him "I only needed to you because i needed a father for our daughter" and he says "so you were just using me?" and she said "YES". Although we know she only said those harsh words to try and break up with him, we could tell that he was not the father, rather he was a father figure to the daughter... providing a stable family to her.

BTW, i LOVED TODAY'S EP. WOW. REALLY.

I liked the serious meed and the comedy in it all.

Oops! Don't forget alot of us don't speak Korean nor can we read C-subs! :P So it's a little hard to know she said that to him. But now that you mentioned it Thanks!

If he's not the father that might make me dispise him a little less. Maybe, not sure, but I am sure I still think he's a dirty dog. B)

Guest i.said.hi

^ ahh right! haha. (hopefully my post did not seem a bit... rude. LOL i didn't add any face icons, so maybe it seems as if i'm a bit demanding... that really not my point!!! haha :D )

ahh. Icic.

Yeah, FOR NOW, we the viewers are being led to believe that he's no the biological father, rather a father figure to the daughter...

BUT YOU NEVER KNOW. THE SCRIPT WRITERS MIGHT WANT TO GIVE A TWIST IN TO THE STORY AND ADD THAT PLOT IN :D

Archived