Wallace Huo 霍建華 Official Thread

Lynne

@budgerie, arh..are you referring to the royalty mother or real mother?   The royalty lady who played Yuan Boa's mother, she is not that young.  She is married  I think to a Caucasian.  

@Teng In, yeah Wallace spotted in Sydney.  Unfortunately I am not from Sydney.  

Happy gigling girls bumped into Wallace at the cinema.Photos from the cinema.

Spoiler

8027baacjw1f1wpg0c699j20qo0zkq5s.jpg

76b5409bjw1f1wp4zgjcsj20qo0zkdlb.jpg

76b5409bjw1f1wp4un5klj20qo0zkwlb.jpg

8027baacjw1f1wpfmpbwdj20qo0zkmzy.jpg

bda0fe54jw1f1wpumyl0yj20qo0zkjxr.jpg

• Like 3

Guest Tinkiebell

Popularity ranking in China:

PS16031500035.jpg

Wallace number 3, just under Cecilia Liu, his co-star in The Imperial Doctress, who ranks number 2. :)  

@BellyButton

From what I saw on Weibo, it wasn't just a few people. There were so much people at the cinemas I'm a bit surprised it hasn't gotten any local media coverage haha. I didn't know anyone personally who went to greet him at the cinemas but a lot of people did say he was very nice. 

I'm from Sydney but when I found out about it on Weibo, considering I was quite busy and live quite far away, I seriously couldn't be bothered going out especially in the night

• Like 2

@BellyButtonI meant (Perfect Couple) Yuan Bao foster mother. She doesn't look old and I like her acting esp when she forced Yuan Bao to take a 2nd wife.Tried to make her daughter-in-law (Tang Yan) guilty for not having a baby. Actually I couldn't tell in the drama, when did Yuan Bao and wifey consummate their wedding? Although I watched PC many times, I still couldn't tell.

Am currently watching BOC (my 3rd time). 1st two times was watching for the sake of Officer Gu but now am enjoying the drama as the drama itself. Very nice drama and very well shot too. 

Saw in TJOF soompi, the thai version episode 1. Don't think that's the version we're looking for because no leaf scene. Could be what we have watched. 

Anyone living in Bali? LSS wedding to be held there. You may bump into WH there too....

• Like 2

Looks like DramaFever now realizes (finally) that Wallace Huo is a Hot Topic....

Lets comment and support that, so that they will bring us his movies and drama in the future...

Wallace Huo stars in Jackie Chan's new movie Reset

08f1da9f-1128-41c4-b934-31c7eee32d21.jpg

Fatal countdown: Reset, a high-profile Korean-Chinese co-production, has begun production with Jackie Chan taking a supervisory executive role. Starring Wallace Huo and Yang Mi, the sci-fi action adventure follows a scientist who travels back in time to rescue her kidnapped son.

9dd79310-c5ce-42a3-bba1-f9689b8db7e7.png

A high-profile Korean technical crew, including cinematographer Choi Chan Min (Kundo: Age of the Rampant), production designer Cho Hwa Sung (New World), music director Bang Jun Seok (The Throne), and editor Kim Sang Bum (Veteran), is also on board. Yoon Hong Seung, also known as Director Chang, is directing the film.

55b370b9-a7a2-4828-93d8-aaac0a56b113.png
Sources close to the production say that the film is the biggest budget co-production between the two countries, which are increasingly working as partners. “Mr Go, involving Korea’s Showbox and China’s Huayi Brothers in 2013, had an announced cost of $25 million.

f217892d-8d95-46e9-9d4f-0e7f80e18855.png

Produced by China’s New Clues Films and Jaywalk Studio with Korean production house The Lamp, the film has just finished shooting and will be released at the end of 2016 following extensive VFX post-production. Hong Kong-based Golden Network Asia has picked up international rights toReset. 

The production released one conceptual trailer and several posters for this movie. Check them out!

Movie "Deadly Countdown" Concepttailer Yang Mi Wallace together again

23cd3f49-e95b-4574-9509-c2190331b709.jpg

Watch Wallace Huo in his most recent drama, Imperial Doctress:

Please comment on DramaFever Blog

• Like 1

Thanks, irilight.  Will pop in to Dramafever to post my bit.  Happy that there is something for Wallace there.

There were suddenly so much news about Wallace last week and haven't got time to post the news here.  Catching up with belated pictures.

Here are some Wallace sightings in Sydney.

Signing autographs while walking back to the hotel, I assume?
75def9f9jw1f206x2idlyj20ku0rsdk3.jpg

This was in the hotel.  The girls were waiting for him.
b1f90d09jw1f1ws2jjs71j20qo0zktb0.jpgb1f90d09jw1f1ws2gmc11j20rn0qo0w9.jpg

Going to the zoo.

Spoiler

72e50999gw1f1x9a0fjffj20c30fsmy4.jpg

Jogging on Habour Bridge.

Spoiler

64752697gw1f209j2o66oj20c80lq40v.jpg

006dAEx7gw1f20rermybgj30ci0giabc.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you for wonderful updates, @BellyButton and @ricenamja... Love them all...

4 hours ago, ricenamja said:

So flipping gorgeous omg

So true.... Thank you for these gifs...:wub:

@BellyButton, my last entry on DF did not have a video.. or are you speaking of a previous one?  sigh.. Maybe it is only available for the Americas... :(

I did not realize that he had not endorsed products in the last 10 years. I am glad he is now endorsing (as long as they are good products...) so that we can see more of him.

Wallace attends Nicky Wu and Liu Shishi's wedding banquet

1930412_1007373579309282_454519462830906

• Like 1

Thank you for the photos and vid of Wallace. Indeed he's looking good as he gets older. So gorgeously handsome and that mysterious look in him. Hope a good girl comes his way soon....

Actually he already is popular but after TJOF, his popularity surged sky high. Just that drama alone, he already took many trophies. Thank you Ciwen for casting Wallace in that drama. LOL. I saw in youtube that apart from the award he took tog with HuGe in Shanghai recently, Wallace also took another award. Himself only. 

Oh you shld watch the vid that Wallace spoke during LSS/NW wedding. He was so comical and funny. Maybe bit drunk....?? 

• Like 2

In that vid, he asked LSS "when you acting with me, have you ever changed my face to NW face" and he burst out laughing and jumping. So funny....

I just finished watching TGP. Finally.....nice drama but it's pretty heavy. Very men stuff. 

• Like 2

It was the second pic that Wallace was seen laughing and jumping as he teased Cecilia. I wonder if he was already drunk abit?? Lol. He also talked about how they hide their romance from him and he didn't know anything, even once asked Nicky that doesn't Nicky feel bored always acting with Cecilia in the same drama. Nicky gave a pat on Wallace butt. They're really good friends as Wallace said, apart from HuGe, Nicky is another of his good friend. HuGe didn't come because his father was unwell. 

Well well, hope someday we'll see Wallace as the groom. Apparently it was a 3D 2N wedding in Bali (Indonesia). And Wallace stayed throughout the 3 days. But I guess if it's Wallace wedding, he wouldn't splurge this much on a wedding. He is not someone who spends lavishly. Despite his fame/popularity, he remains down-to-earth. 

Heard that his 1 and only (Song) Album is selling like hotcakes now in Taiwan. When he was a newbie, it couldn't sell. Now it's selling hot and the price went up thrice? Double? Something like that. 

In interviews, Wallace said that he acted in so many costume drama only the role of enuch he hasn't played. I don't think he ever played the role of a playboy. Would love to see how he's going to do that given his personality. Hope such a drama comes up soon. 

• Like 2

@irilight  Voted.  Thanks.

@budgerie, Wallace has played the role of playboy in Contract Interchange.  But he did turn good boy eventually.  Yes, the video was very funny and shocking.  I hardly see the other side of Wallace - the playful naughty boy!  I think it's a boy's joke.  Nicky and Wallace were having a good laugh.

Here's the jumping kangaroo, after his Sydney holiday.  :P
e9058fc0gw1f23reqvqikg209308c1kx.gif

And the youtube on his speech which led people to believe that he was drunk.  I don't think he was drunk.  Maybe a wee bit high perhaps.  But he was in a very happy mood and certainly you could see his happiness for his good mate, Nicky.  

• Like 1