Wallace Huo 霍建華 Official Thread

Lynne

Thank you @BellyButton. Lovely photo, and nice to hear what she had to say... Lion and her reasoning are fabulous...:)

Tune in the live broadcast of an interview between Wallace and Li Beika on July 27th at 11:30am (Beijing time). This is our last chance to have an encounter with Wallace while he is still single...

Live broadcast link: http://www.meipai.com/user/1092200895

13873028_1087143014665671_30968942868384

• Like 1

Wallace Huo Remains Super Popular after Slew of Hit C-dramas in Recent Years

xiz4.jpg

Read more on Koala's Playground

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
@BellyButton, @budgerie, or anyone else who knows the answers...

wow. I had no idea he was offered a role in Bu Bu Jing Xiin, as one of the princes, and turned it down. Also, Sound of the Desert...

I wonder why?

Wallace as a leading man for new Chinese Drama based on Tong Hua, "Lost you Forever?" I want to know more please.

• Like 1

SAY CHEESEEEEE.

Covt6kqVMAEgFQW.jpgCovt7QJUAAA3C_j.jpg

CovZ1YVUEAAiI1Q.jpgCovZ2E0UAAAIiJB.jpgCovZ2r1VUAEeeGu.jpg

:heart:

CosUArsVUAA7qOD.jpg

Finally their wedding photos! congrats!#WallaceHuo #RubyLin

CosRYbNUsAEDQJZ.jpg

CosRx29UIAAISP9.jpgCosRx0_UMAIP81C.jpg

CosRYbHVIAA4mAQ.jpg

CosRyQ-UsAAFav4.jpg

============================

#WallaceHuo: when being friend with you, I already felt myself very lucky. #RubyLin /agree with u/

CosjbA_UkAA_rOE.jpg

#RubyLin: When you feel tired, remember, I will be waiting for you at home. #WallaceHuo

CosjzJ1UkAA9WrC.jpg

CosRYbAUEAAEbaj.jpg

c as labeled/chanbeatrix t.

===========================

Ruby Lin, Wallace Huo say ‘I do’ in Bali

Ruby Lin, Wallace Huo tied the knot in Bali yesterday.

(Photo: Sohu/Weibo)

Photos: PBE Images

Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo tied the knot in an intimate affair yesterday (July 31) afternoon. The ceremony was held in a Bali resort and attended by a host of stars.

Ruby’s first outfit of the day was a red cheongsam, which she donned for the traditional tea ceremony. She was so overwhelmed with emotions that she cried, and her bridesmaids Shu Qi and Liu Shi Shi were reported to have shed tears as well.

For the ceremony itself, the actress changed into a made-to-order Zuhair Murad gown, with her dad walking her down the aisle. When he handed Ruby over to his future son-in-law, he told Wallace, “I’m letting you marry my most precious daughter, please look after her well for the rest of your life.”

When they were saying their vows, Wallace shared, “I used to feel blessed even when we were friends. I feel even more blessed now that we’re husband and wife. I love you.” In return, Ruby revealed, “Thank you for your understanding and love. We’re a family from now on. I love you.”

Wallace then kissed his blushing bride in the midst of the cheers from the crowd, ending it with an “I love you” while the two shed tears of joy.

The host then lightened up the atmosphere with, “Wallace, do you promise not to get close to other women apart from old grannies whom you’re asking directions from?” This caused a chorus of chuckles to emerge from the guests, and Wallace declared “Of course I do”.

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/asianbuzz/photos/ruby-lin-wallace-huo-say-i-do-in-bali-6486022#slideshow-1

ruby20.jpg

Spoiler

ruby19.jpgruby22.jpgruby24.jpg

=========================

#RubyLin and #WallaceHuo's banquet in Taipei

Co3Ic15UAAEYouw.jpgCo3sKsOUAAExJXB.jpg

Spoiler

Co3IyQdUkAE-Bt-.jpg

===============================

Ruby Lin, Wallace Huo send out thoughtful post-wedding gifts

The couple sent out gift boxes to their wedding guests yesterday

Posted: 25 Aug 2016 /Updated: 25 Aug 2016

ruby1.jpg

Celebrity couple Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo, who tied the knot in an intimate ceremony held in Bali, Indonesia last month, showed their appreciation for their wedding guests yesterday.

The couple sent out pale pink gift boxes to all their wedding guests yesterday, to thank everyone for attending their nuptials.

Each pale pink box contained an array of luxury items, from Godiva chocolates, to mini BVLGARI perfumes and a delicate preserved flower from boutique lifestyle store The Beast.

The box also held a handwritten note from Ruby herself, showing her thoughtfulness and care for each and every one of her guest

ruby2.jpgPhotos: PBE Media

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/asianbuzz/article/ruby-lin-wallace-huo-send-out-thoughtful-post-wedding-gifts-6657202

=====================

Sweet couple #RubyLin and #WallaceHuo

Cruq9sWWEAAkXlh.jpgCrurB6yW8AAJd29.jpg   CrurDGvXYAAm5DN.jpg

•   Cruq-n0XgAALtJX.jpg

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

Thank you for the beautiful pictures. Don't they look ultra gorgeous?  10 years of friendship blossomed into love.  :wub: I have been so busy over the weekend stalking weibo for all the wedding updates and sharing the adventure of a wonderful fan who managed to see Wallace, Ruby and family at the Denpasar airport, and who also managed to deliver a handmade gift to Wallace (all fans know that Wallace does not accept gifts unless it is handmade).  

Wallace's latest SKII video.  Somehow, I love how SKII pictures bring out the 'ethereal quality' from this beautiful man.

725b895dgw1f6faf34kavj20hs0qg412.jpg

69410d43jw1f6c6rhv2j2j21jk111126.jpg

Credit to Cassie for uploading these videos onto youtube.

• Like 2

@MAROSA_JIN, thank you for the amazing photos, and quotes ... Love this journey you had us walk through...:wub: I also love those photos in rustic settings. I love Wallace's expressions in all of them. The wedding was simply gorgeous, beautiful...

Wallace Huo and Ruby Lin Hold Swoony Taipei Wedding Reception at the Palais de Chine Hotel

wowa3.jpg

Read more on Koala's Playground

• Like 2

I cannot help but feel that they are kind of made of each other.  I watched interview vids for both of them and get the feeling that they have been looking for someone like each other.  Ruby's bubbly personality bring out the laughter in Wallace, and Wallace's calm and steadiness give Ruby a feeling of dependability.  

This is an interesting SKII interview by Mr Kira.  Credit to Cassie who painstakingly translated the interview over a couple of weeks.  You can read the interview HERE.  You have to read through the whole thread because Cassie translated the whole interview into a few parts.  You can 'feel and see Wallace' through the interviewers's eyes, ears and heart.  I get the feeling that Mr Kira is falling in love with Wallace as he interspersed his own thoughts of Wallace throughout the interview.  

Mr Kira & Wallace
qD9lAHP.jpg

Ft4Biqf.jpg

img]

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wallace appeared on Happy Camp Show on 30 August with three other actors/singers.

On 31 August, he appeared as a guest in Venus (Jin Xing)'s show.  Both shows have not been telecast yet.  Here's a snippet of Venus and Wallace:

Fan pictures taken at the show.
676bd858gw1f7d9wtuyigj20xc1e0gr9.jpg

Spoiler

Fans support.
725b895dgw1f7d2bdo4t4j20rs0kutdj.jpg

Venus and Wallace having a chat before the show.
d6e95ebajw1f7d3n42p3tj20zk0k041k.jpg

Wallace waving goodbye after the show.
721d00cfgw1f7d5lddlg7j20pa0zkq8u.jpg

Wallace looks good without hair.  :D
725b895dgw1f7dqpmqsepj20zk0qojxw.jpg

• Like 1