[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 泡沫之夏 PAO MO ZHI XIA/ SUMMER'S BUBBLE

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Ok, so I just had an aneurysm since Viikii commenters love to put spoilers of this drama according to the novel.

The ending of the novel:

Xia Mo ends up with Young Master Ou Chen. NOOOOOOOOO!

Okay, but I **think** this is the reason

- Xia Mo loved both men but, in truth, she loved her little brother (the one with the medical issues).

- Ou Chen was willing to give her younger brother a kidney so he could live.

- Xia Mo and Ou Chen get married as though they love each other for real.

- With another person abandoning him, Luo Xi commits suicide the day of her wedding (unsure if his attempt was successful, but I believe that it was)

- The younger brother finds out, overwhelmed with sadness, finds out that Luo Xi (his fav) committed suicide in Xia Mo's attempt to save her younger brother's life.

ERG!!!!

Man, my hope is wearing thin. Dramas can sometimes be different from the novel, but as for the entire ending to change---that's not likely to happen. Which means, NOOOOO my favorite couple won't end up together.

From what I read in other forums,

Peter decided to not add in the suicide part in the drama since it was a bit too dark and they sorta don't want to ruin Huang Xiao Ming name by letting him play a suicidal character, so Peter decided to changed it up a bit so Luo Xi lived till the end. Though its uncertain if he's gonna end up with Shen Qiang And also Xia Mo will be ending up with Ou Chen (sorry to spoil your shipper

:P) Also I read that though Ou Chen did blackmail Xia Mo with his kidney, her little brother didn't agree to the kidney exchange though he's blackmailing he was willingly going to give the kidney anways to Xiao Mo's little brother since they were half brothers. Luo Xi appeared on Xia Mo wedding day and Ou Chen did let them talk. Also there will be more and more Ou Chen/Xia Mo scenes after their marriage not sure what happen to Luo Xi though.

Also the leaked version which was mainland version left out some scenes that the taiwan version will be airing soon mostly near toward the end like from what I heard

they cut or shorten the bed scene between Ou Chen and Xia Mo, the airport scene, etc

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I have more detailed info amount what happens next in the show. DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE YOU WATCH THE SHOW!

Luo Xi stopped Xia Mo's limo before she reached the church. He proposed to her asking her for her hand even though he knew Xia Mo wouldn't change her mind. Luo Xi then threatened Xia Mo (to some extent) with his own life. But it was all too late. Luo Xi left and Xia Mo still went to the wedding. She married Ou Chen. Luo Xi attempted to suicide (he doesn't actually die in the drama or in the novel).

Xiao Cheng later found out the whole "deal" about the kidney transplant and the wedding and refused surgery. In order to make Xiao Cheng agree, Ou Chen signed divorce papers and begged Xiao Cheng to accept the transplant for Xia Mo's sake.

Found the OST on yesasia. Expected release date stated on the site is July 16, 2010. =)

2010 這個陽光午後

我們所期待的。。。。。。泡沫之夏

大S 何潤東 黃曉明 親密攜手 火花之作

袁惟仁 莫凡 范曉萱范瑋琪 擔當製作

01. 我記得我愛過 - 鋼琴版

02. 我記得我愛過 - 宿命版 - PETER

03. 鑽石 - 大S

04. 黑貓與牛奶 - 大S/沈建宏

05. 泡沫美人魚 - 大S

06. 假面 - PETER

07. 黑貓與牛奶 - 黃曉明

08. 我記得我愛過 - 輕快版

09. 鑽石 - 鋼琴版

10. 黑貓與牛奶 - 輕鬆版

11. 泡沫美人魚 - 吉他版

12. 假面 - 鋼琴版

13. 就是愛 - 輕快版

14. 我記得我愛過 - 悲傷版

15. 鑽石 - 輕快版

16. 黑貓與牛奶 - 孤獨版

17. 泡沫美人魚 - 悲傷版

18. 假面 - 抒情版

19. 鑽石 - 悲傷版

Guest el_dia

^ OMG big spoiler.. stupid me clicked the spoiler.

still at episode 6 half way at viikii.

btw Me > Ou Chen & Xia Mo shipper. But Luo Xi is charming too. :wub:

Guest cut33

I'm guilty too. I've actually found a site with the full 26 episodes (supposedly VCD version) and couldn't stop myself watching it... Sooooo will have to purchase the drama when it comes out on DVD so that my guilty heart can rest.

cut33 what scenes have you noticed that have been deleted?? I can't tell, but I do hope the taiwan version has more scenes since I'll still be streaming them....only a few hours to go before the next episode ^___^

bed scene >O<"

Guest cut33

I wish there was official word on the release date for the OST. Peter's album is awesome, but I'd like to get my hands on all the songs. There's this one instrumental played in the drama that I absolutely adore!

hey aggie, I see you on both forums XD I love the instrumental version of the songs too.

Guest cut33

From what I read in other forums,

Peter decided to not add in the suicide part in the drama since it was a bit too dark and they sorta don't want to ruin Huang Xiao Ming name by letting him play a suicidal character, so Peter decided to changed it up a bit so Luo Xi lived till the end. Though its uncertain if he's gonna end up with Shen Qiang And also Xia Mo will be ending up with Ou Chen (sorry to spoil your shipper

:P) Also I read that though Ou Chen did blackmail Xia Mo with his kidney, her little brother didn't agree to the kidney exchange though he's blackmailing he was willingly going to give the kidney anways to Xiao Mo's little brother since they were half brothers. Luo Xi appeared on Xia Mo wedding day and Ou Chen did let them talk. Also there will be more and more Ou Chen/Xia Mo scenes after their marriage not sure what happen to Luo Xi though.

Also the leaked version which was mainland version left out some scenes that the taiwan version will be airing soon mostly near toward the end like from what I heard

they cut or shorten the bed scene between Ou Chen and Xia Mo, the airport scene, etc

In the novel, luo xi did committed suicide but he didn't die >O<" he did live until the end too. And ou chen doesn't know that xiao cheng is his half brother when xiao cheng refuse to accept his kidney.

I finished the drama mainland version...I am still not satisfy for some reason.

Probably because the bed scene was weak sauce HAHA just kidding <.<

But, after watching the mainland version it made me love Ou Chen more haha.

I am definitely going to get the drama when it comes out.

Guest cut33

was a luoxi/xiaomo shipper but after reading all the spoilers and all i don't feel like continuting anymore hehe and i think the ending for luo xi is okay

but luo xi got a happy ending too, I mean, it is the best ending for him

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

wahhh, too many spoilers in this thread. lolol

I find it weird how xiao cheng's half brother marries his half sister. i wonder how he would feel if he had find out that ou chen was his half brother. but it was bittersweet how ou chen finally found some family members- his dad, and half brother. the way he looks at mr. xia, he didn't look so alone anymore. and of course he has xia mo tooo.

Guest cut33

lol, we couldn't resist it and went to watch it,,,but still supporting the taiwan version every week

wahhh, too many spoilers in this thread. lolol

I find it weird how xiao cheng's half brother marries his half sister. i wonder how he would feel if he had find out that ou chen was his half brother. but it was bittersweet how ou chen finally found some family members- his dad, and half brother. the way he looks at mr. xia, he didn't look so alone anymore. and of course he has xia mo tooo.

So ou chen knows that president xia is his father in the end right? It didn't tell us but I think he knows for sure

^From his expression, I think we can assume he does. LOL. I'm also thinking, since he has so much wealth and connections, it would be easy for him to get a PI and find out, right? :D

Don't know if these have been shared but our two main casts in heaps and heaps of wedding photos:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=799164040&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%C5%DD%C4%AD%D6%AE%CF%C4&pn=0

They look so sweet together...

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

^

yea he knows, i think zi meng told him. that's why ou chen gave a wedding invitation to zi meng to send to Mr. Xia. He wants his dad to come watch his wedding. and also at the end, Mr. xia talked to xia mo and ouchen told them to let him know when the baby is born, so he can send some presents and take a look at the baby, since after all it's his grandchild. and then as he leaves ou chen stares at his back and said, i'll definitely let you know.

sorry for all these spoilers, =x i couldn't resist but watched the whole leaked version first. this show is THAT good. lol

i'm still gonna watch the weekly taiwanese episodes tho. :] it never gets old

*edit* epic spoiler tag fail >.> sorry !

Guest JJ no Baka

^From his expression, I think we can assume he does. LOL. I'm also thinking, since he has so much wealth and connections, it would be easy for him to get a PI and find out, right? :D

Don't know if these have been shared but our two main casts in heaps and heaps of wedding photos:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=799164040&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%C5%DD%C4%AD%D6%AE%CF%C4&pn=0

SO CUTE. I LOVE THE PHOTOSHOOT.

http://tieba.baidu.c...6%AE%CF%C4&pn=0

There are so many pictures @__________@ I am like giggling like crazy because of all the great photos of them haha

I'm guilty of having watched the leaked version (but still FULLY intend to support it every Sunday and buy the official DVD/OST).

I love love LOVE the drama, but the novel is also super good! The writing style of the author really amplifies the emotions of Ou Chen and Xia Mo. There's two particular scenes that I just adore towards the end where you can really see how much Xia Mo

loves/misses Ou Chen.

. And of course, the letter...

Guest *aya-chan*

Sorry guys, you know where I can find the file RAW of this drama?

I found them oh sugoideas but I don't know if it's a problem of mine, but the episodes gets muted after about 10 minutes. =(( Could you help me?

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

anyone know if episode 7 is out already?

v Oh thanks, but it's not gonna be on like youtube or anything? =[

Archived