[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 泡沫之夏 PAO MO ZHI XIA/ SUMMER'S BUBBLE

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aurelie

it's moving slow because it air only once a week?

you can go there http://asianfanatics.net/forum/forum/432-summers-desire

Peter and Da S went on Patty Hou's show to promote the drama. They talk about filming their romantic scenes together and confirm

Xia Mo loves Ou Chen- as with the novel. They also talk about their super romantic 360 degree kiss at the end. The kiss isn't in the novel, but I'm super happy the writers included it during the confession scene at the airport.

It's not on youtube yet, so for those who can wait for tudou to load, please check it out! Also get a treat of an upcoming poignant scene between Ou Chen and Xia Mo that I personally loved in the novel!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YXP5u2ViRT8/

Guest wls2948

Peter and Da S went on Patty Hou's show to promote the drama. They talk about filming their romantic scenes together and confirm

Xia Mo loves Ou Chen- as with the novel. They also talk about their super romantic 360 degree kiss at the end. The kiss isn't in the novel, but I'm super happy the writers included it during the confession scene at the airport.

It's not on youtube yet, so for those who can wait for tudou to load, please check it out! Also get a treat of an upcoming poignant scene between Ou Chen and Xia Mo that I personally loved in the novel!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YXP5u2ViRT8/

xia mo and ou chen :)))) yayyyyyyy!

4th episode was good. I'm starting to like ou chen a lot...his wit and ruthlessness is kinda hot for a guy. like the analysis, i feel luo xi is too insecure and that is a personal turnoff for me...although I do understand the reason behind this character. in this episode, i strongly disliked zhen en...the manager/friend that just KEPT on crying and acting childish by retaliating. it lead to some interesting sparks and drama but her character is so annoying and overly-dramatic. i do give her props for putting in a lot of emotion and not caring to look "pretty" for the camera because her crying scene was ugly (but very well done).

waiting for ep.5!!! this is getting gooood.

Guest Yunho<3

I don't like neither guy.

Ou Chan remind me of Dao Ming Si from Meteor Garden.Spoiled brat,very cocky,yet love his girlfriend deeply.

Luo Xi is to crazy for me.The way he control Xia Mo is just not my type.He should go out with Pan Nan.I like how he is with her.

Does anyone know how many episodes there are for this series?

I believe initially it was going to be 15 episodes; but with episodes 1-3 having been given a two hour slot, it's now going to be like 13 episodes.

If you like Ou Chen now (without having read the novel), you'll absolutely swoon later on when

they get married. He is an absolute doll as a husband...how he took care of her...how everything he does is for Xia Mo's well-being and happiness

I'm an Ou Chen-Xia Mo shipper all the way.

Guest goldfishinthesky

i heard the dvd is out? is it true? by the way, who ever did the fan anaylsis about lou xi, xia mou,and ouchen's character anaylsis was really good. I really enjoy watching the drama, but i don't think xia mou's brother will die because he showed up at the wedding---i think the drama will probably follow the novel's story plot exactly. So, most likely xia mou will end up with ouchen, although i am a fan of xia mou with lou xi---but it seems unlikely. I mean it would be great if the two end up together, being really similar in many ways. But perhaps if xia mou's character changes or somehow grows to be more open to lou xi, then i guess lou xi wouldn't have too much insecurity about whether or not xia mou really loves him. Or perhaps, lou xi should really initiate some sort of dependence on xia mou, like letting her know of his nightmares about his mother abandoning him in the past, perhaps this dependence on xia mou would sort of cause her to 'show more concern' to lou xi as she is to her brother. I don't think that xia mou's character is cold and expressionless, rather i think she is more concern of her brother because he relies on her----and since lou xi who was new to the family, did not relied on her as much as her brother did, therefore, she felt he was able to be independent and survive on his own, therefore she decided to send him away rather then to negociate some sort of arrangement with ouchen so that he could stay.

But i definitely think, just like the fan anaylsis, that the character--xia mou's brother is the turning point facter, that forces the whole story to change it's course of event. It's sort of a irony, how the brother who likes lou xi alot, is the ultimate factor in louxi's losing of xia mou.

Guest cut33

i heard the dvd is out? is it true? by the way, who ever did the fan anaylsis about lou xi, xia mou,and ouchen's character anaylsis was really good. I really enjoy watching the drama, but i don't think xia mou's brother will die because he showed up at the wedding---i think the drama will probably follow the novel's story plot exactly. So, most likely xia mou will end up with ouchen, although i am a fan of xia mou with lou xi---but it seems unlikely. I mean it would be great if the two end up together, being really similar in many ways. But perhaps if xia mou's character changes or somehow grows to be more open to lou xi, then i guess lou xi wouldn't have too much insecurity about whether or not xia mou really loves him. Or perhaps, lou xi should really initiate some sort of dependence on xia mou, like letting her know of his nightmares about his mother abandoning him in the past, perhaps this dependence on xia mou would sort of cause her to 'show more concern' to lou xi as she is to her brother. I don't think that xia mou's character is cold and expressionless, rather i think she is more concern of her brother because he relies on her----and since lou xi who was new to the family, did not relied on her as much as her brother did, therefore, she felt he was able to be independent and survive on his own, therefore she decided to send him away rather then to negociate some sort of arrangement with ouchen so that he could stay.

But i definitely think, just like the fan anaylsis, that the character--xia mou's brother is the turning point facter, that forces the whole story to change it's course of event. It's sort of a irony, how the brother who likes lou xi alot, is the ultimate factor in louxi's losing of xia mou.

Yeah I heard that the DVD will come out on june 25, I really hope it doesn't because it will affect the ratings a lot.

And the brother will die, the wedding was months before his death

Guest toGETherONE

I'm an Ou Chen-Xia Mo shipper all the way.

Same here. Ou Chen is more unwavering of his feelings towards the One he loves.

So the OST will release on Jun.26 according to a promo bit from Peter Ho after ep.04 aired.

^I haven't heard anything official on the OST release date. I DO know that Peter's new album is out this week in Asia. I'm waiting for the music stores to get it in, here in LA....they should have it next week!

For fans who can't wait for the second half of the drama!

Marriedlife.jpg

Ou Chen and Xia Mo <3!!!

Guest rice_baby

Just watched episode 4 today.

It's a good change from the heavy love triangle drama... although still ever present. I liked the scenes about Xia Mo acting. Someone mentioned before about how annoying her friend/manager Zhen En is and I completely agree. It's understandable why she should be upset but I just wanted to slap her on the face and say 'stop crying like a baby'. It just proves how useless she is. Hopefully her character will develope some maturity. Did Ou Chen regain all of his memory of just bits of it? I couldn't tell if he remembered why Xia Mo left him or not.

Preview of Episode 5 looks good. I wonder who is going to 'save' Xia Mo this time.

In case you gals haven't seen it, check out Peter's official MV 我記得我愛過 with upcoming scenes. Some scenes should be coming up in the next two-three episodes and some will be towards the end ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjU7FICyGgM

Did anyone ever thought of this?

i dont no why but i have a feeling IN THE BEGINNING Lou Xi doesnt really like xia mo....

i think he is planning a revenge or something....but he fall for her later....but it wasnt he initial feeling...

or maybe i am looking too into it?

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

I love xia mo's character.. she's so cool and in-control and awesome :]

the guys, not so much. lol

Archived