[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 泡沫之夏 PAO MO ZHI XIA/ SUMMER'S BUBBLE

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Looks are in the eye of the beholder. If I were out and about at the beach or shopping, I'd more likely find someone like Peter attractive than I would HXM. I prefer the charismatic type over the conventional "pretty handsome" most categorize HXM as.

Episode 9 is another fantastic episode!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jennie

yes, I just saw ep9 and it was beautifully done. I'm love the party scene where OuChen grabbed XiaoMo arm to led her away for her to change into a new dress and of course the moment she put her hand on his arm and LuoXi saw the whole thing. Did I see regret there or he continue his cool face and ignore? well, he is not consider "over" and the "start" of OuChen :wub:

★週日22:00-24:10(2010.07.25)

1 鍾無艷 (台視) 2.70

2 泡沬之夏 (民視) 1.94

3 呼叫大明星 (華視) 0.72

4 就是要香戀 (中視) 0.60

★週日22:00-24:10(2010.07.25)

1 Zhong Wu Yen 2.70

2 Summer's Desire 1.94

3 Calling for Love 0.72

4 Scent of Love 0.60

It better break 2 by next week :ph34r:

*off to watch episode 9*

Guest nana544

YAY for having a thread for this drama :). I like what I watched so far and all the main personality does gets annoying, but it still does makes it interesting to watch...this drama is very much different from the Tawainese drama that I watched....it has all these twists and turn and I don't know what to expect...well, cannot wait to see the wedding(hope there is one.)

Guest toGETherONE

Peter can find a better gf than Barbie. I rather think an ABC will be more compatible w/ Peter's easy going personality being raised abroad than those alike Barbie's nature. No offense to Barbie however I figure she rather go for a successful conventional businessman in Shanghai/Taiwan. :blink: I have no idea how I reach those outcomes but I sometimes surprise myself. :lol:

Guest perfect

Peter can find a better gf than Barbie. I rather think an ABC will be more compatible w/ Peter's easy going personality being raised abroad than those alike Barbie's nature. No offense to Barbie however I figure she rather go for a successful conventional businessman in Shanghai/Taiwan. :blink: I have no idea how I reach those outcomes but I sometimes surprise myself. :lol:

LOL. It took me a while to find out what ABC meant. For a second I thought it was a name of a Chinese Actress and I thought 'someone is actually named ABC?'

Guest sasgrace

I really like there is a thread for this, :D! I'm a Peter Ho/Barbie Hsu fan BUT also a HXM/Barbie Hsu fan. I got to say by far Huang Xiao Ming is really good looking as Luo Xi in the drama. I wish it was HXM looks plus Ou Chen's personality... :) Keep us updated with drama! I can't decide who I want to be a couple.. so hard :S I think Barbie Hsu is really pretty :o I never really reconized her before, but this drama really made me realize she's gorgeous. I enjoy this drama a bit too much :ph34r:

I think Barbie looked the best during her "Mars" days even in her thriller movie with Louis Koo she looked good but now she looks really weird ! Her chin is super long !

Guest shelleyli

LOL. It took me a while to find out what ABC meant. For a second I thought it was a name of a Chinese Actress and I thought 'someone is actually named ABC?'

I don't mean to laugh at you, but I think your comments are so funndy... Or I should say cute....

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

finished 9 episodes in 3days lol

episode 9 is so sad, i cried throughout this ep. and also first time i cried watching this drama

oh Lou Xi why did you break-up with her?

hope Lou Xi and Xia Mo will be together at the end

because i love bad man lol

Team Lou Xi all the way

i dont like all this waiting for new episode each week

just wondering where can i watch the Mainland version?

Guest shelleyli

I just finished reading all three books in two days. They are very touching, and I think they are better than the drama. I started to lose my patience from waiting for only one episode every Sunday. That's painful.

Guest Bonnie

the plot looks super interesting! does anybody know where i can find scans of this manga? im super interested in this.

I love the song Jia Mian (played when OC finds out about his parents sung by Peter himself). Love Peter's acting here too....the tears...*sigh*

I noticed they cut out quite a few scenes that were included in the mainland version. Like the part where XM asks the butler to stay and the part were XM, OC and the "parents" have a last meal before OC tells them they can stop pretending...

★週日22:00-24:10(2010.08.01)

1 鍾無艷 (台視) 2.16

2 泡沬之夏 (民視) 1.83

3 呼叫大明星 (華視) 0.61

4 就是要香戀 (中視) 0.51

★Sunday 22:00-24:10(2010.08.01)

1 Zhong Wu Yen 2.16

2 Summer's Desire 1.83

3 Calling for Love 0.61

4 Scent of Love 0.51

^Ratings for all four dramas declined this week. Not too much to worry about....Zhong Wu Yan saw the biggest decrease. Summer's Desire is still the most consistent.

Drama is only going to get better and better! Ou Chen and Xia Mo are too perfect together!

I absolutely love the piano instrumental of 假面- it's my ringtone :) 我記得我愛過 is a really addicting song too. I get this nagging feeling in the heart whenever I hear it.

Guest me22you

Thanks to those for posting the links for the mainland ch. version. I'm guilty of being a serious addict and couldn't help myself. I didn't go to bed till 7:30 am finishing it all in one sitting. Thank goodness it was the weekend. It was well worth it. I'm satisfied with the ending. The last episode is very romantic:) The way he hugged her in the end somehow reminded me of My Girl's last hug scene too.

I found that version as well. but it was still missing a few episodes in the middle and the end T-T.

this site http://www.xiaoli.cc/video/detail/3933 has most of the recent episodes so I watched from there.

here's a google translation for those of you who can't read chinese. link

mind you the quality is not the best, but it's still pretty good =D. i just wish the user would upload all of the episodes

Hi!! I couldn't find the drama, does it have a different name or something in the long version???

HELPPPP

Guest Aimiko

Hi!!! Someone know where can I watch the mainland ver. of summer's desire?? since I can't download the ep. T_T

You can watch it at mysoju.com or viikii.com

They named it as: Summer Desire :)

Anyway, I'm soooo excited for episode 11! XDDD Ouchen has changed, he's so sweet now. I can't help but to love him~ <3

& I can't wait for the drama to unveil the relation of Ouchen and Xiao Chen, I really wonder how they're going to do it. :phew:

Archived