[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 泡沫之夏 PAO MO ZHI XIA/ SUMMER'S BUBBLE

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest heartdrops

^ AH REALLY?! I don't really listen to Baek Ji Young songs so I wouldn't know.

But I noticed that the composer was Hitman Bang.. and I'm like.. doesn't he compose songs for Korean singers?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sasgrace

I watched the first episode and Barbie Xu looks dead in it...Is she sick ?

I love Peter Oh english and acting here same to Huang Xiao Ming. So far so good I hope it won't be a let down

Guest cut33

actually in the end,Summer Yi (Da S )chose to be with Ouchen ( Peter Ho )Even she's still in love with Lou Xi-the main character ( Huang Xiao Ming)

I must say i don't like Peter Ho neither Ouchen.

I hate the way he stole Summer Yi from Lou Xi ( by gaving her one of his kidney to her lil brother) and tell lies to Lou Xi.It sucks.

The wedding day,Louxi committed suicide but he was saved after 3 days in comma.When he heard SY married Ochen because of the kidney,he immediately woke up and ran to her.Sadly,she was Ouchen's wife now.

I really understand why Lou Xi tried to kill himself.He was an orphan,he was abandoned so many times before.He hardly opened his heart and believe anyone.But he did so to SY,who's also an orphan.She was all his life,without her his life as a popular celebrity doesnt mean a thing.

cant do anything but cry

Another thing makes me hate Ouchen is his being so jealous wih Lou xi ( when Summer Yi's already his wife )

Time flows,Summer Yi learn to love his husband,as a wife,with responsibility and gratitude.Not the kind of love she had with Louxi ( the passionate,the emotion....) She becomes another person,seems to me like...soul-less,not the tricky,unaffected,natural,brave one i used to admire.

Like Lou Xi she had a miserable childhood,afraid of being hurt,she let nobody in,let nobody makes she cry.

But

She let Louxi in her heart after so many self-struggle years.Why gave up on him so easily?

Her life was so tough and all she need is peace,and Ochen can give her that,with his money and powerfulness.He can ensure her life,so yeah,money wins,love loses.

Louxi-Summer Yi love story has become the past but i still believe deep in her heart,SY always loves Louxi,in the way a girl loves a guy.

In the drama Lou Xi is the leading male so let's hope the main female will end up with him,plus i think Xiao Ming is hot ( had seen many of his films before,trust me,he's hot )

Peter Ho....oh...he cant act,can he?

I don't agree with you. I think summer likes lou xi but loves ou chen. Anyway I still hope the drama stick with the novel since I love the novel a lot

Guest toGETherONE

Btw did anyone else notice the original of the opening song is actually "Like a bullet through my heart/being hit by a bullet" by Baek Ji Young? XD

Yeah, it's a pretty mix of the original and "Falling Slowly" by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova.

Opening song is "I Remember I Once Loved" by Peter Ho.

Guest xdorkiie

Here, they started translating the manga up to chapter 2:

Show Princess

^ Yeah it's a different title <_<

After watching episode 1, I actually already really support Lou Xi and Xia Mo (Barbie Hsu) and the trailer seems to hint to us that she suffers alot with the possessive rich guy and she sort of looked suicidal =/

Guest alicechen

Finally finished watching the first episode! Thanks a lot SUBlimesFansubs!! :)

And thanks xdorkiie for posting the manga's translation site, I need to clear up some confusions.

I've said this before, but someone needs to fire Barbie's makeup artist!! She looks deathly pale, I don't see any form of life on her face! Some colors please.

Summer was such a baddie five years ago! I'm interested in the period of their high school days. Both male leads are dangerous and cruel. That's no way to treat a girl Ou Chen (Peter Ho)! I would've ran for my life before he picks up that arrow and bow.

As far episode 1, I'm more intrigued by Luo Xi. He needs to level down that smirk though. It does give me butterflies but doing it so often kills the effect. ;) And that ending kiss was HOT! Finally some lip action from the female lead. Wooohoo!

just watched the first episode (after my sister annoyingly told me to)

it's not that bad actually.

the three of them and their acting was good. i like it.

but seriously whats up with the way barbie looked in the flashbacks?

one minute she looks real young (the one in school protecting the girl)

then next she looks so old and pale, like the john tesh happend?!?!?

anyways looks like i have another drama im keeping an eye, on.

i hope luo xi and xia mo end up together, but sadly the manga is different

although we never know. lol.

it's a drama after all, they can rewrite it all they want.

Here, they started translating the manga up to chapter 2:

Show Princess

^ Yeah it's a different title <_<

After watching episode 1, I actually already really support Lou Xi and Xia Mo (Barbie Hsu) and the trailer seems to hint to us that she suffers alot with the possessive rich guy and she sort of looked suicidal =/

Thank you very much for the link! : )

I had no intention of watching the drama, but sometimes I have a craving to watch angsty dramas and the storyline for this apparently takes angst to a whole different level.

Watched episode 1 last night and it is really, really good. I've never read the book/manga so I'm basing this from what I see. I'm more inclined to see Xia Mo involve herself with Luo Xi as a relationship of convenience as opposed to being in love with him. It seems like Xia Mo was really in love with Ou Chen years ago, but the betrayal she suffered was too damaging. Of course, I'll have to see more.

Guest Xingz

i remember the book when i went back to china, loads of little girls reading it in the bookstores lol, i thought it was a manga since the cover is so pretty, i flip through it and the writing style is like a fanfic, loads of dialogue minus the emoticons

its confusing since i can't get through it but i like that its actually serious and angst, but the actors are all middle aged, ironic considering the series is target to middle/high schoolers

i swear barbie did something to her chin...it sticks out so much!

Guest toGETherONE

I've said this before, but someone needs to fire Barbie's makeup artist!! She looks deathly pale, I don't see any form of life on her face! Some colors please.

5 yrs forward, Barbie's character is suppose to go through hardships [i.e. lil' bro's tuition and medical bills, as well sorting her life's worth as a useful entity in society], and I suppose the make-up suits that period of her life. I'm sure you will find her looking prettier in later episodes after she get pampered by her stud muffin.

i swear barbie did something to her chin...it sticks out so much!

I'm sure you can find 'before and after' shots of Da S's plastic surgeries online, even Xiao S's too. Unless she runs out of luck from what she is now, I doubt she will modestly change any of her features. It's all about feng shui after all.

I'll just thank my parents for what Heaven has given me.

Does anyone have links to downloads of the soundtracks? They probably haven't released it officially in an album but I love the ones I've heard so far, including the diamond one Barbie sings...like the one by Xia Mo's heart broken mother.

I watched the trailer and it kind of spoiled some parts for me haha. But also helped clarify a lot of things, I'm so impatient...but contrary to turning me away now that "I know", I'm even more so intrigued. =)

ah. so it was baek ji young's song.

i knew i heard the song somehwere. i just thought it was an english song or something.

now i can finally rest my mind at ease. lol. it was bothering me the whole time.

i knew the beginning sounded like falling slowly. but the rest i coudlnt put my finger on.

Wow they explain a LOT in episode 2. Which is good I guess since now the story can be focused on their present time, but I love all the flashbacks!

The best friend is cute but her acting is really really terrible. ><'' I actually don't think Peter's acting is bad even tho everyone had thought/thinks he cant act. Hehe I like the little girl who plays young Xiao Mo...she's also so expressionless/strong like Barbie acts so the child actor/actresses are actually great!

It seems like Ou Chen really did like her, so now I'm really conflicted between the two guys, they both deserve love. XD

Guest xcess

Gosh... I AM SO IN LUV wif the show...it's so intense and full of dysfunctional characters....very intriguing and so like WHIB wat a pity it's nt so well received....u can tell the actors really immersed themselves in the roles.......great job and love the story development so far.....

Archived