[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 泡沫之夏 PAO MO ZHI XIA/ SUMMER'S BUBBLE

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest choicullen

actually in the end,Summer Yi (Da S )chose to be with Ouchen ( Peter Ho )Even she's still in love with Lou Xi-the main character ( Huang Xiao Ming)

I must say i don't like Peter Ho neither Ouchen.

I hate the way he stole Summer Yi from Lou Xi ( by gaving her one of his kidney to her lil brother) and tell lies to Lou Xi.It sucks.

The wedding day,Louxi committed suicide but he was saved after 3 days in comma.When he heard SY married Ochen because of the kidney,he immediately woke up and ran to her.Sadly,she was Ouchen's wife now.

I really understand why Lou Xi tried to kill himself.He was an orphan,he was abandoned so many times before.He hardly opened his heart and believe anyone.But he did so to SY,who's also an orphan.She was all his life,without her his life as a popular celebrity doesnt mean a thing.

cant do anything but cry

Another thing makes me hate Ouchen is his being so jealous wih Lou xi ( when Summer Yi's already his wife )

Time flows,Summer Yi learn to love his husband,as a wife,with responsibility and gratitude.Not the kind of love she had with Louxi ( the passionate,the emotion....) She becomes another person,seems to me like...soul-less,not the tricky,unaffected,natural,brave one i used to admire.

Like Lou Xi she had a miserable childhood,afraid of being hurt,she let nobody in,let nobody makes she cry.

But

She let Louxi in her heart after so many self-struggle years.Why gave up on him so easily?

Her life was so tough and all she need is peace,and Ochen can give her that,with his money and powerfulness.He can ensure her life,so yeah,money wins,love loses.

Louxi-Summer Yi love story has become the past but i still believe deep in her heart,SY always loves Louxi,in the way a girl loves a guy.

In the drama Lou Xi is the leading male so let's hope the main female will end up with him,plus i think Xiao Ming is hot ( had seen many of his films before,trust me,he's hot )

Peter Ho....oh...he cant act,can he?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chibitenten

OMG, i thought that would be a lovely romantic drama with only happy things but it seems sooo angsty O_o I don't know any of the males but im not a big fan of barbie Xu either so although i was waiting for it idk if i'm going to watch it in the end...

Guest hershey

I actually can't wait to watch it and I like the cast, but Barbie looks so weird in it. The makeup or whatever it is doesn't suit her, I like her though.

• 1 month later...

It seems like it is airing sometime next month. I cannot wait. I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of Barbie or HXM but I like the story so I'll be watching this. Peter Ho's character is annoying x.x in the trailer at least.

• 3 weeks later...

Peter Ho to kneel to Da S if ratings fail

Huang Xiao Ming has confirmed that he is unable to head to Taiwan for the originally scheduled promotions on the 27th for FTV and GTV's Summer's Desire (泡沫之夏).

GTV stated yesterday that due to paperwork issues, he is unable to head to Taiwan in time. However, during filming, there were lots of rumors that Huang Xiao Ming and Peter Ho were "kings" competing with each other. Perhaps he is worried that he will lose this time. Peter Ho's manager stated, "How is that possible? They are good friends and he will again be invited for the second round of promotions at the beginning of June."

Summer's Desire, scheduled to air on the 30th, will have Peter Ho and Da S leading the promotions. Due to holding the position of both the producer and actor, Peter Ho has been under a lot of pressure and is thus suffering from insomnia. He jokingly said, "Judgment day has finally arrived. Filming this series used up too much energy and money. At the beginning it took around two months of communication with the author of the original work, Ming Xiao Xi, to get her to agree to sell the copyrights. Everyone in the drama has sacrificed and held out. If the results are not good, I might have to kneel in front of Da S for three days and three nights."

Da S said straight out that Peter Ho was a hard producer to please, "However, the two of us complemented each other. When the pressure on him was too great and he didn't have anywhere to let it out, I encouraged him to endure it. When I was nearly forced to desperation by my role, Peter would also be considerate and console me."

Because Summer's Desire will be airing during the Sunday idol drama time, NT$6,000,000 has been spent on promotions including paying for the Taipei Arena LED screen to broadcast bits of news, large advertisements at bus stops, bus advertisements, and commercials reaching all provinces. They also published a best collection of Ming Xiao Xi's books.

Source: UDN

Guest eternityxdream

i prefer da s to end up with xiao ming...somehow peter looks too masculine and towering da s while xiao ming looks more compatible with her...

• 2 weeks later...

Barbie Hsu says she won't fall in love with Peter Ho

...not unless it's the end of the World that is...

Summer’s Desire doesn't premiere till this Sunday, but Barbie Hsu and Peter Ho are hitting the variety circuit to get the word out about their drama. The two visited 100% Entertainment earlier this week, followed by Kangxi Lai Le and University.

Barbie Hsu’s appearance on 100% Entertainment was her first in four years. The former host revealed that she actually visited the set last year to support Show Luo during his Internet dating scandal. Da S and Peter Ho talked about their new drama and showed a preview clip during their interview. Interestingly, after she described Peter Ho's character as possessive and manipulative, Da S looked over at Show Luo with a laugh, “Aren’t you that kind of man?”

Over at Kangxi Lai Le, Da S was asked if she and Peter Ho would become a real life couple, since he confessed about his adoration for her to the media two years ago. Da S responded on the show saying there's an 80% chance that she won’t fall in love with Peter Ho, while the other 20% won’t happen unless it’s the end of the world! Xiao S quickly mocked her sister’s taste in men and said she only likes "guys who are boring, unpredictable and have very bad skin when they are off-screen.”

Da S demonstrates what Peter Ho does to get his way...

Although Peter Ho might not her ideal type, Da S did praise him for being a producer that doesn’t mind putting himself down. She said whenever her filming schedule exceeded what was agreed in the contract, he would go to her makeup room to talk to her, and even kneel down half-way to watch her getting her makeup done. The gesture made her feel so bad that she would agree to all his requests in the end.

Da S also revealed that her costar's nickname is “Big Eagle”, “Peter Ho had a scene in which he wore a tight pair of swimming trunks. After he finished changing, the entire crew waited for him with their cameras ready, so he could only smile awkwardly and pose for us.” Peter Ho said he is in fact quite proud of the nickname, so much so that he had even consider getting his "Big Eagle" insured. Unfortunately, his insurance company turned him down saying it was too....unusual.

Guest Avocadoxoxo

its been a long time since i see Da S in her previous drama 'corner with love' and now she back again :D

i thought this drama will be romantic story but my guess is wrong, not every love story have a happy ending

can't wait to see this drama

somehow i kinda like Da S to be pair with Peter Ho

Guest toGETherONE

Alas, it's airing! What does "Big Eagle" refer to? ( o , 0*) Hey, if J.Lo can insure her buttocks then Peter Ho most definitely can insure his "Big Eagle." Peter, shop for another insurance company!

the drama is breath taking....i was planning to watch it after a few ep is out so i dont need to wait but i was too tempted...it was so good.....making me wanna read to original novel...but it's kinda long...LMAO

Please, could you tell me where you find the novel? wanna try it ^^ Same as you, i totally fall in this drama, first Episode ois really good !

Guest heartdrops

^ Megaupload links are available at sugoideas.com

I'm gonna go watch the first epi soon!

Aaww, why don't you guys like Peter Ho? I don't really know much about him, but I think he'd look cute with Barbie hahas. Well, we'll see after I watch epi 1.

Edit:

Alrightys, I just finished watching epi 1. Very intense beginning I must say.

I want HXM to have his short hair back. I really don't like his shaggy long hair (though it does give a mysterious aura of the character he plays). His long hair reminds me of Tenjo (was that his name? I forgot lol) from Absolute Boyfriend so much!!

Have you guys watched the teasers for the drama. There's SO much kissing between Da S and HXM!!!

And this is a must watch teaser!

He even bit her ear!!

I'm quite jealous of her LOL.

Guest gummyzsmile

^

I have to agree first episode was really really intense. I gotta say this is the 1st drama whose 1st episode got me so hooked on. INTENSE i really love the cast. I've read the manga version and I gotta say the characters were portrayed really well, although I haven't read enough to know what happens in the end, but I'm really looking forward to watching this and anticipating what happens next. Even the hair styles are kind of similar to the manga.

Thanks for the teaser scenes heartdrops, they were so intense and hot! Finally something to look forward to after prosecutor princess.

Guest Avocadoxoxo

Finally its airing , its been a long time since i got hooked up with Taiwanese drama

@ joeyclaire thanks 4 the links

I've been waiting and so far it's good (episode 1), has built up a lot of suspense. And having never read the book I'm loving the anticipation. I LOVE DARK DRAMAS. With lots of secrets, twisted characters, hidden pasts etc. Barbie's acting is definitely amazing to watch and I really respect her as an artist.

Btw did anyone else notice the original of the opening song is actually "Like a bullet through my heart/being hit by a bullet" by Baek Ji Young? XD

Archived