[movie 2002] Madeleine 마들렌

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest lot_lot

As promised:

Main poster shooting- The Making-of clip

OMO, suzziee, that was saccharine sweet ^^ do you a copy that you can post, the VQ wasn't the best, I don't know if it was because of YT. Thank you so much for sharing. That photoshoot was different from the one in the DVD extra, this one was nicer because of the shots in the end :blush: he kissed her hand...I was going to melt ^^ :blush: My face hurts from smiling during the photoshoot, I'm actually blushing.

Can someone do a cap of the "embrace" kekeke

she isnt anymore?? then she's under which mngmnt??

Hi lovelyNa, Shin MinAh is with Starment ^^ here's the link http://www.starment.com/stars/list.asp?b_type=sma

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest coreana_ira

As promised:

thanks for this clip suzziee...

okay thank you lot_lot..and for the link too..

but why did she move to starment..? :unsure: curious here.. :sweatingbullets:

i do curious, can someone explain???

Guest lovelyNa

sorry double posts..

juz really wanna know..what's the meaning of bomsaeng (the way Lee Hee Jin called Kang Ji Suk) ?

anyone please..

Guest suzziee

sorry double posts..

juz really wanna know..what's the meaning of bomsaeng (the way Lee Hee Jin called Kang Ji Suk) ?

anyone please..

범생 (beomsaeng) means model student... because jisuk used to the the their class monitor... teacher's pet until he stood up for Heejin's hair ahaha

but in the way Heejin uses it, it means something of a nerdy geek, mr perfect etc.

Teasingly negative connotation.

=====

WHy she moved to StarMent.. who knows? Sidus is a huge company, has its own stable of stars... And my guess is, would you rather be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond? Maybe there were just more opportunities in a different change of environment... Also you never know but the contract StarMent offered might be more attractive. Afterall she's been with Sidus for so long now. since 2001. Time for a change perhaps

I'm not too sure about SMA's brother and JIS being friends.. I just read that they have been close since their modelling days... so can't confirm that :P

But they also used to belong to the same management company (sidusHQ)

Yup I think I was the one who translated the interview clip in the SMA thread ages ago... that they found the awkwardness of the kiss scene they had to do difficult because they were so familiar with one another, the director kept telling them to distance themselves from their real-life relationship and imagine themselves as Kang Jiseok and Lee Heejin in order to do it successfully...

Yup...happy ending. One of the best happy ends I've seen IMO. It wasn't long, but I thought it was perfect. The ending shot was very simple and effective. The look Heejin gives to jiseok as she adjusts his tie just speaks volumes...

:wub:

Oh so it was in Minah's thread indeed! Thanks suzziee!

I agree the ending was so simple yet so sweet. I also liked how Jiseok used having his hair dyed again as a metaphor for giving their relationship another shot...

As promised:

This is such a SWEET postershoot! JIS and SMA DO NOT feel awkward AT ALL!! :D And like lot_lot I also liked how JIS was kissing SMA's hand....I love it!!

i love this movie!! im also one of the supporters of JIS & SMA!

I'm not sure about JIS being close with SMA's brother.. but what i know is that JIS & SMA's sister were classmates and he even attended her wedding!! <_<

Their families are really tight, eh? :D :D

okay thank you lot_lot..and for the link too..

but why did she move to starment..? :unsure: curious here.. :sweatingbullets:

She released a statement saying that she just wants to be able to explore more opportunities and be able to do more things...something to that effect...I'll try finding it....

Thanks scarlet'galz for the pics!!

Guest lilgzl

Thank you gals for your quick response!! Now, I'm checking out where to d/l this :) Anyone know where can I get this?

dnkt ~ Thank you for the YT links!!!! :lol:

I love this movie :)

for those who still want to watch them first before decide to buy the original -

... I found them on youtube.. I will try to find the missing part or if anyone have it, please feel free to add them to the list.

(END)

Here's for 1.2 -

She released a statement saying that she just wants to be able to explore more opportunities and be able to do more things...something to that effect...I'll try finding it....

Here it is..

Credit: Rainhk//jinlees@soompi

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

"Shin Minah has signed the contract for her new movie.

She has no intention of continuing her contract with Sidushq, not because of any conflict with the company, but because she hopes to find a company that will enable her to do more things that she wants to do"

Guest lovelyNa

범생 (beomsaeng) means model student... because jisuk used to the the their class monitor... teacher's pet until he stood up for Heejin's hair ahaha

but in the way Heejin uses it, it means something of a nerdy geek, mr perfect etc.

Teasingly negative connotation.

=====

WHy she moved to StarMent.. who knows? Sidus is a huge company, has its own stable of stars... And my guess is, would you rather be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond? Maybe there were just more opportunities in a different change of environment... Also you never know but the contract StarMent offered might be more attractive. Afterall she's been with Sidus for so long now. since 2001. Time for a change perhaps

oh i see..thank you suzziee..

for SMA's moving to Starment..if me..i kinda rather be in an environment with great people in there..(sidush have great artists ryt? let's say..jung woo sung, jo seung woo, song hye kyo?, our insung and much more)

coz insung's there.. :lol::lol:

Here it is..

Credit: Rainhk//jinlees@soompi

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

"Shin Minah has signed the contract for her new movie.

She has no intention of continuing her contract with Sidushq, not because of any conflict with the company, but because she hopes to find a company that will enable her to do more things that she wants to do"

anyway, i do agree with SMA's thought..hope she'll get more success in Starment..

thanks thanks szne09

juz a question..

does anyone here have the making of clips for these..

4.jpg

6.jpg

madeleine1.jpg

could you share it with me (us) ?

i juz missed them..

thanks before..

Guest lot_lot

juz a question..

does anyone here have the making of clips for these..

could you share it with me (us) ?

i juz missed them..

thanks before..

hey lovelyNa, took me a while to search for the YT link, but here it is. did you watch the link provided by suzziee in on page 3 of this thread? I have never seen that video, and it was cute how Jo InSung was kissing Shin MinAh's hand during the photoshoot. I wonder why those pictures were never realease, hmmm :sweatingbullets:

here's a link to a Madeleine photoshoot:

this photoshoot extra is on the Madeleine DVD ^^

ENJOY!!!

Guest lovelyNa

hey lovelyNa, took me a while to search for the YT link, but here it is. did you watch the link provided by suzziee in on page 3 of this thread? I have never seen that video, and it was cute how Jo InSung was kissing Shin MinAh's hand during the photoshoot. I wonder why those pictures were never realease, hmmm :sweatingbullets:

here's a link to a Madeleine photoshoot:

this photoshoot extra is on the Madeleine DVD ^^

ENJOY!!!

yes, i watched it..so so cute..loved it!

but those were never release???

unbelieveable.. :lol:

thanks for the YT link lot_lot, appreciate it!

sugohaesseumnida! kamsahamnida!!

that photoshoot is not available in my Madeleine DVD :phew:

EDIT:

after seeing that video..

:w00t::w00t: WOW!

soooooo cutie...love 'em together..

Archived