[movie 2002] Madeleine 마들렌

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lot_lot

i saw the 1st clip on youtube, i'll post the link latter...

Thanks coreana_ira ^^ btw what's up on the Jo InSung?

Guest lovelyNa

this is the first ever k-movie i've watched..and how i loved SMA and JIS! :wub: i agree that they have a perfect chemistry on screen..and hopefully, offscreen too. ^_^

are there any vidclips for these caps? ^_^ thanks! they're just adorable! hihi!

100% agree..they have great chemistry..perfect match..

same here, i hope in real life they're a couple..but it seems no.. :(

_shin_..thanks for the pics..they're look like a couple..and for the g.o.d MV..thanks..never seen it before..

lot_lot..thanks for the caps

coreana_ira *wave*

look so cutie together

14734708bo4.jpg

showwallpaper

Guest coreana_ira

Thanks coreana_ira ^^ btw what's up on the Jo InSung?

hey lot_lot :sweatingbullets: i cant find the clip on youtube anymore,

i forgot the keywords, so sory... but i'll upload it with my own user asap...

Guest lot_lot

100% agree..they have great chemistry..perfect match..

same here, i hope in real life they're a couple..but it seems no.. :(

look so cutie together

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n246/lo...14734708bo4.jpg

showwallpaper

Thanks, lovelyna, for sharing the picture of them playing cats in the craddle :lol::D I wish they included this scene in the movie, it looks like they had a picnic.

I really like this movie...JIS and SMA have great chemistry together...now I wanna watch this again! :D

hey, szne, do you have your own copy of Madeleine? I have been watching it on YT, but the picture is so dark, so I rented it from RamenCity. I'm also enjoying all the bonus features of the dvd, like BTS and the commentaries of the actors while they are watching the film ^^

hey lot_lot :sweatingbullets: i cant find the clip on youtube anymore,

i forgot the keywords, so sory... but i'll upload it with my own user asap...

Hi, coreana_ira, I subscribe to your channel on YT ^^ Thanks for uploading the Pizza Hut CF of MinAh ^^ I cannot wait to see video for the caps posted ^^

Guest suzziee

wow I feel so ancient reading this thread... I think I'm one of the few who actually followed the movie from its post-production all the way to promotion activities-

someone asked about the dvd commentaries- I don't have my DVD with me but I remember the joking introduction where JIS introduced himself as SMA and the other way around... and also they were talking about the use of rain in the movie... what it means for the characters, the storyline...

And they would single out certain scenes, and talk about the significance etc.

Also I have some production-related clips, such as interviews, making ofs etc. I need to upload them at some point, but first, here is an interview JIS-SMA did for a magazine and it shows their photoshoot and interview. Those in the SMA thread should have seen this before :)

I found it so cute when SMA tripped over JIS and he pretended to get angry and said "whats wrong with you?!?!" haha

They're still my favourite couple of all time. Stay tuned for more!

PS: random fact- did you know JIS and SMA are great friends in real life? So they agreed to do "some great movie" together "someday" and that some movie turned out to be Madeleine.... I always get diabetes thinking about it. haha especially back in the day where rumours were flying everywhere theat they were dating

Magazine scans from magazine Junior in 2003

mad_a.jpgmad_b.jpg

mad_c.jpgmad_d.jpg

lot_lot...no, i don't have my own copy of the movie yet...but i did watch it again on YT last night...^^

Thanks so much for the caps, btw!!

Thanks suzziee for the pics/clip. I also read somewhere that Minah's brother and JIS are also friends, is that true? So did they grow up in the same neighborhood? :) And I also read (was it in Minah's thread?) that it was difficult for them to act awkward in the movie because they're just so comfy with each other. Haha. Really cute! :D

Guest coreana_ira

hey lot_lot... actually this the clip that i mean,

i found it quite similar with the caps u posted before,

anyway, thanks for upload & sharing this suzzie...

Guest suzziee

Thanks suzziee for the pics/clip. I also read somewhere that Minah's brother and JIS are also friends, is that true? So did they grow up in the same neighborhood? :) And I also read (was it in Minah's thread?) that it was difficult for them to act awkward in the movie because they're just so comfy with each other. Haha. Really cute! :D

I'm not too sure about SMA's brother and JIS being friends.. I just read that they have been close since their modelling days... so can't confirm that :P

But they also used to belong to the same management company (sidusHQ)

Yup I think I was the one who translated the interview clip in the SMA thread ages ago... that they found the awkwardness of the kiss scene they had to do difficult because they were so familiar with one another, the director kept telling them to distance themselves from their real-life relationship and imagine themselves as Kang Jiseok and Lee Heejin in order to do it successfully...

This one looks good... is it a happy ending one?? I want to watch this, but hate sad endings :)

Yup...happy ending. One of the best happy ends I've seen IMO. It wasn't long, but I thought it was perfect. The ending shot was very simple and effective. The look Heejin gives to jiseok as she adjusts his tie just speaks volumes...

:wub:

I love this movie :)

for those who still want to watch them first before decide to buy the original -

... I found them on youtube.. I will try to find the missing part or if anyone have it, please feel free to add them to the list.

(END)

As promised:

Main poster shooting- The Making-of clip

Hi suzziee - thanks for sharing the link. I like their chemistry ever since. Actually, I want them to be a real couple. But I think they were before? :(

This one looks good... is it a happy ending one?? I want to watch this, but hate sad endings :)

Hi lilgzl - as far I can remember, I think it is. You should watch this movie & you won't be disappointed with the story. Like you, I'm also a sucker for happy-endings. B)

Guest lovelyNa

Yup...happy ending. One of the best happy ends I've seen IMO. It wasn't long, but I thought it was perfect. The ending shot was very simple and effective. The look Heejin gives to jiseok as she adjusts his tie just speaks volumes...

:wub:

yes yesss!! agreed!! that look does speaks the volumes...the eyes sparks the love...so lovely..

and

suzziee..thanks for YT links..appreciate it

wondering when will they work in same project again..

it's possible coz they're in same mngmnt right?

SIDUS..can you hear meee? will you grant my wish?

waitiiing...

the train photo

mikyung2g27689295bg.jpg

perfectly suit each other..

n79tg.jpg

showwallpaper

Guest lovelyNa

nope, she's not under sidus management anymore...

she isnt anymore?? then she's under which mngmnt??

anyway thanks for the info coreana_ira..

i love this movie!! im also one of the supporters of JIS & SMA!

same here..welcome to the club lolabunny..

tho it's juz daydreaming.. :(:)

Archived