[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myluckyself

^ Hey me too!!! I got really excited... before he started attacking Ichigo again LOL

And now I want to know what happened to Yoruichi >.< Hope she didn't get beaten O_O

Guest nuwera

The last chapters of Bleach made me hooked up with the manga alot. I feel that they are very short and once I start reading the first page I realize after about 5 minutes that I'm done with reading it :blink:

Anyways, does anyone know when the manga will end (at what volume/chapter)?

--angel

Guest boost

short spoiler for chapter 405

some more script from 69ruma

725 :69るま ◆KENseIuXK2 :2010/05 /26(水) 19:22:32 ID70+W8eA0

六車をディスるのはやm・・・・いいぞ・・・もっとやr

走りさる松本に声をかけようとする吉良だが傷が開き声がだせない。

Kira tries to call out to Matsumoto but a wound opens up and he can't get his voice out.

治せたのは生命維持のできるギリギリの所まで、まだ治療は終わってないと吉良。

She's been healed barely enough to keep her alive, but her treatment wasn't finished.

苺にしょうもな、こんな弱かった?前のほうが怖かったといい、君、逃げという市丸。

Gin says to Ichigo, "How boring. So weak? You were scarier before. You should run away.

場面代わりアイゼン

Scene changes to Aizen.

裏腹と夜一の会話をみてる愛染。何みてるんすかという裏腹に

Aizen watches Urahara and Yoruichi in conversation. Urahara ask what he's looking at.

君達の会話も自分を油断させるための作戦のうちだと思ってるとかなんとか、

Aizen says something to the fact that even Urahara's conversation is a tactic to distract his attention.

それは裏腹がSSにおいて自分の頭脳を超える唯一の存在だから力が対等でなくとも興味がある。

Not exactly sure what he's saying here, but it's something about leaving Urahara back in SS and taking an interest in him since he's only being whose intellect surpasses his own.

買いかぶりすぎですよといいながら、破道の32、黄火閃を放つ。それは目くらましで愛染の眼前 に夜一

Urahara says he overestimates himself and unleashes hadou 32, yellow fire flash. Using that as a smoke screen Yoruichi appears in front of Aizen.

それを読んでいた愛染だが、シュンコウを使われ地面に叩きつけられる。

Aizen reads her move, but she uses shunkou and he's slammed into the ground.

追撃を加える夜一だがそのあとの打撃を受け止める愛染。

Yoruichi pursues him, but Aizen halts her later attacks.

そこへ裏腹。縛り紅姫という刀の先から網の様なものが愛染を絡め、さらに火遊び紅姫”数珠繋”という技で網 が爆発。

Urahara takes over and he shoots out something like a net from the tip of Benehim to entangle Aizen. He then uses the "rosary tie" technique to make the net explode.

こんなもので、という愛染。爆風が開け目の前には一心。月牙天衝で愛染を斬りつけて次号。

Aizen says, "You think something like that..." As the blast disperses Isshin appears and uses getsuga tenshou to slash him.

表紙の総隊長は普通にかっこいいかな。

Cover is Yamamoto being cool as usual.

六車はいつかコミックスの表紙になるのか・・・その前に背表紙にくるのか・・

Guest boost

spoiler for chapter 406

deicide end of the chrysalis age 表紙は愛染の抜け殻

The cover is Aizen's shell.

斬ったあとどうっすかと手ごたえを聞く裏腹。

After the slash Urahara asks what they should do.

あの姿になって霊圧が全く読めなくなったと親父。

Isshin says that he can't read Aizen's reiatsu at all.

恐ろしく強いのに戦ってもそこにいないみたいに感じる。

The thing they fought was so strong, and it's as if it had disappeared.

今あいつの力を感じ取れるのはあいつと同じ場所に立ってるやつだけだろうよと続ける親父。

"The only strength I can feel is in the location he is standing," he says.

粉塵の中から良い斬撃だったといいでてくる愛染。お顔にひび入ってる。

Aizen emerges from the dust and tells him it was a good attack. His face is cracked.

今の攻撃も理解したよ。そろそろ私の力も理解してもらおうと刀を構える愛染。

"It understood that attack, and understood my own strength," he adds, grasping his sword.

大きな音に振り向く苺。後ろ向いてええの?のギン。

There's a loud noise and Ichigo turns. Behind him is Gin, saying, "Is it good?"

もう戦士でも死神でも虚でも人でもない中途半端な状態であの三人が負ける相手に君が勝てるか? と問う。

He asks, "Neither soldier nor shinigimi nor hollow, nor human, but instead a midway state. Those 3 have lost, do you think you can win?"

何も答えられない苺にさらに、逃げ、もう興味ないし、愛染もがっかりする。理解できてるんやろ?今の愛染隊 長の力が。と続ける。

Ichigo has no response. "Run away. You're no longer of interest. Even Aizen is disappointed. Can you understand the the power Captain Aizen currently possesses?"

それでも何も答えない苺に警告は今のでお終いや、まだ逃げへんのやったら今ここで斬るわと刀を 抜く。

He ends his warning there. "If you're still not going to run away then I'll cut you down here." He pulls out his sword.

そこへ愛染が現われる。先ほど戦ってた方へ苺が目を向けると倒れている三人。

Then Aizen appears. Ichigo looks to where the battle was before and sees the three that have fallen.

ギンに今何をしようとしていた?と問う愛染。何も、ちょっと力試しですというと、

Aizen asks Gin what he'll do now? "Nothing, just have a test of strength."

そうかと返してから、センカイ門を開くように指示する愛染。SSの空座町へ侵攻すると愛染。

"Is that so?" Aizen answers as he makes a signal which opens the Senkaimon. Aizen intends to invade the Karakura in SS.

転界結柱を破壊する必要もない、王宮を落とすならSSで王鍵を創るほうが好都合だと愛染。

It's not necessary to destroy the pillars. If he's going to take down the Royal Palace then it's more convenient to create the royal key in SS.

待てといおうとした苺だが、そこで愛染が脱皮。どうやら蛹籃の時は終わったようだといい振り向くとロン毛で 目が虚化した時の状態の愛染。

Ichigo tells them to wait, but then Aizen sheds his skin. He says his chrysalis state has ended. Aizen has long hair and hollow-like eyes.

君はここへ置いていく。君を喰らうのは全てが終わった後でいいと謎の言葉を残し門をくぐり消え る愛染。

"I'll leave you here. I've finished devouring everything of you." And with that cryptic message he passes through the door and disappears.

なんだよ・・・何が・・・と呆然とする苺に親父がフラフラながらも立ち上がり名前を叫ぶ。何をボサっとして る、センカイ門を開けと親父。

"What...the...hell? What was that?" A dazed Isshin stands up and staggers toward Ichigo, calling his name. He whispers something and the Senkaimon opens.

親父と呼び返す苺の肩を組み、行くぜ、俺達が空座町を護るんだという親父のセリフで次号。

Ichigo snaps out of it as Isshin grabs his shoulder. "Let's go. We're going to protect Karakura Town." Until next chapter.

This battle is never ending. The chapter that had all the captains lined up and waiting was coo, but this has been dragging on waaaaaay too long.

I was expecting ichigo to unleash the second stage hollowfication, but instead they decided to drag it out longer because he is a sissy and scared of himself

I agree...plus the fact that the author made Aizen so uber l33t and unstoppable, it's beginning to be stupid and pointless. Honestly, I don't think any bleach manga reader thinks any move the good guys make are going to hurt Aizen at all.

Kubo should just make Aizen kill off everybody and end the manga. :mellow:

Guest boost

it's getting boring. theres no one that has been introduced yet that can beat aizen. so that kind of narrows it down to hyping up aizen to meet the royal guard/division zero

Guest myluckyself

UGH!!! Just when I thought it was getting exciting, all Ichigo does is look scared, while Aizen runs off to Karakura Town/Soul Society/wherever it is... what an anti-climax

although, I'm glad Aizen is looking 'normal' again... that casing outfit thingie kinda freaked me out :/

Guest Captain_Douche

Aizen already have said that ichigo is half shinigami and half human I'm gonna take it back one more time. What if ichigo was half shinigami and half quincy? Lol.  

Guest boost

spoiler for this week's chapter (does this remind anyone f dragon ball z?)

断界で座禅を組み刀と対話しようとする苺。その背後から一心が殴ろうとするが避ける苺。

In the Dangai, as if in meditation, Ichigo is conversing with his sword. Then suddenly, from the back, Isshin looks like he attacks, but Ichigo parries him off.

避けられるってことは刀に心が入ってない、マトモに対話できないのかと怒鳴られる。

It's because I have to parry, that I can't get into the heart of the sword. I can't talk to him, he yells.

落ち着いて行った事がないからどうしたらいいかイマイチわからないと答える苺に

刀を膝に置いて座禅を組んで、刀一つに心を絞れと一心がいう。

How can I stay calm like this, I don't know how. I don't know if I can't try again, says Ichigo.

ちょっと回想。ここでなら教えられる・・・の続き。

Then it flashbacks a little to "I'll be able to teach you here" and continues from there.

以下、一心さんの説明。

And then, Isshin explains.

断界は、断絶した空間を幾重にも重なった時間の激流が取り囲んだ空間。

In the Dangai, space is multiplied and overlaps, that the streams of time flow around it.

つまり、断界の中の時間の密度は外に比べて圧倒的に高く、数字で言えば2000倍。

外で一年過ぎる間にここでは2000年が過ぎる。

In short, inside the Dangai, the density of time compared to outside is overwhelmingly high. If he had to use a number, it would be 2000-fold.

断界は昔、現世への通路であると同時に流刑地でもあった。

In the olden times, a pathway through the Dangai to the real world would be like going through a penal colony.

拘流に捕まれば抜けられず死に至り、拘突に追われれば時間軸から大幅に逸れた時間に飛ばされる 。

If you got caught by currents, it was certain death, if you were chased by the Koutotsu, time twists so that you end up straying far from the real time.

苺達がSSに初めて来たときに数日の誤差があったのもこのため。

It's just like the first time Ichigo and his friends went into SS, where they miscalculated the number of days.

だが今は拘突がいないので修行には好都合、2000時間修行しても外では1時間しか経たない。

That's why, with the Koutotsu gone, the Dangai is a favorable training place. They can have up to 2000 hours of training while not an hour would've passed outside.

SSには拘突を封じる手段はないが、拘流を止める手段はあるという一心。

SS forbids the sealing of the Koutotsu, but they had the means to stop the seizing currents.

胸元から4本のクナイみたいなもの(クナイに1本のロープがついていて一つの腕輪に2本つながってるのが2 個)を取り出すとクナイを拘流に打ち込む。

Then, 4 things like throwing knives (each with a rope attached, and then something like a bracelet, ) from the seizing current drives through a chest.

腕輪を自分の手首にはめながら説明を続ける一心。

Showing off such a bracelet on his own wrist, Isshin continues explaining.

これは界境固定といって本来は下っ端死神数十人が特殊な方法で霊圧を注ぎ込んで拘流を固定するが、自分なら 一人でやれる、

俺の霊圧が尽きるまで拘流を抑え込んでおく、月日にして3ヶ月弱、その間に訊きだせと一心。

This is the set boundary of the world, originally it would take about ten of the shinigami to for a special method to halt the seizing current, but it's possible for only one to do so, I can use up all my reiatsu to shut down the seizing current, then end up weakened for about 3 months before I can be asked to do it again.

訊き出す?と苺が返すと、そうだ、オメーの刀から最後の月牙天衝の正体を!というところで回想 終わり。

Ask you to do what? retorts Ichigo. Yeah, the truth of your sword's final form of Getsuga Tenshou! Then the flashback ends.

座禅を組む苺に一心がまた説明。

Isshin is still explaining to a meditating Ichigo.

その座禅の形は刃禅といって、対話のためにSSの開闢から何千年とかけて編み出された形。

The form of this meditation is "the dialogue with the sword", which has taken thousand of years being refined by SS.

今までお前は全ての技をむりやり力だけで手に入れてきたはず。

Up til now, your technique at it is pretty much useless.

お前がこの先に進むにはお前が触れてこなかった数千年に足を踏み入れなきゃいけない。

Before this, you'll have no choice but to walk the same path that thousands before you have already done.

SSの空座町。

Inside Karakura in SS.

ケイゴが走り回っているが道端に倒れている人、信号や車が止まっているのをみて

パニクりながら誰かおきてねーのかよーと泣き叫ぶと何かにぶつかる。

Keigo's been running around the people fallen by the streets, the street signals and cars are all stopped. He shouts and cries, looking for anyone who could hear him, until something hits him.

ぶつかったのはたつき。喜びのあまり普段のハイテンションでしゃべるケイゴにうるさいと殴るた つき。

What hits him is Tatsuki. He's happy, but the usual High tensioned Keigo gets told to shut up by Tatsuki.

たつきがみつけた気絶して千鶴と小川を二人で担いで学校へ。

Tatsuki carries the fainted Chizuru and (Ogawa?) to school.

向かう途中、たつきは自分が探索して得た情報をケイゴに教える。

On the way, Tatsuki tells Keigo about what she knew.

やっぱり苺が絡んでるのかな?いうケイゴにあったり前でしょ。他に誰がいるってのよ!と叫ぶ。

I knew it! Ichigo was involved?, says Keigo in confirmation. Who else was involved? He asks.

こうなったのが苺のせいなら、なんとかするのも苺だよ・・・あいつは、そういう奴なんだと続け るたつき。

Well, it's probably Ichigo's fault, somehow it involves Ichigo... well, he's that guy.. continues Tatsuki.

町の入り口にいる愛染とギン。SSには不似合いな景色だなといいながら、それも見納めかと愛染 。

Aizen and Gin enters the town. SS is unsuitable to such scenery, says Aizen as they look it over.

対話に成功し、斬月の中に入った苺。気をつけろよ、今度の斬月は暴れるぞ・・・という一心の言 葉で次号。

The meditation looks like a success, so Ichigo enters Zangetsu's world. Be careful, this Zangetsu will be violent... warns Isshin. TO be continued.

The "seizing current" is something similar to the Koutotsu - it exists in the Dangai, I think, and is a danger to anyone who enters it. I'm not sure what to call it, but that's the translation of its name.

Guest Captain_Douche

^hey that chapter u just posted thats bleach manga 407 thats already out......a place where time is stopped is NOT trademark of DBZ. if you say this manga is not the only one who copied DBZ try reading Hunter X Hunter manga.

Archived