[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... URURU OWNS!!!!

I bet Jinta's really jealous right now :lol:

lol yeah I oucln't stop laughing when that dude was like i underestimate blah blah lol

Guest shimoda

T_T

i haven't read bleach manga since last yr. it was when that team 7 (i think it was 7) captain returned after being "killed" and turned out he was evil and all.

how far has bleach progressed? i need to start dling the scans and anime again >.>

T_T

i haven't read bleach manga since last yr. it was when that team 7 (i think it was 7) captain returned after being "killed" and turned out he was evil and all.

how far has bleach progressed? i need to start dling the scans and anime again >.>

Well you're a little behind right now in the manga. The anime has already reached the part where you stopped reading lol. You probably stopped reading around Chapter 170 something and now the manga is currently at Chapter 208. So that means you're like more than 30 chapters behind...

Guest untoldsorrow

Wow, something needs to be done quickly or all the good guys are goners, most likely the 2 half hallow/half death gods show up, i hope...

Wow, something needs to be done quickly or all the good guys are goners, most likely the 2 half hallow/half death gods show up, i hope...

Yeah I wanna see the Vaizards in action. I'm curious about strong they are. Hopefully we get to see Isshin join in too. Maybe even Ishida might show up.

Summary of Chapter 209. Summary taken from Djudge at Bleachforums.

http://www.bleachforums.com/showthread.php?t=11353

The one time attack of the Shinigami wages on as Hitsugaya continues his struggle against Shawlong. During which, the 10th Division Captain asks Shawlong whether or not it is the 11th ranked Arrancar or higher. Shawlong responds that it is the 11th born in the series.

Arrancar that are born from the Hougyoku and have finished changing into their new forms are given a number/rank of 11 or less in the order they were born. Those endowed with superior killing ability at "birth" from the rest of their peers are given a number from 10 to 1. These "10 Blades" (called the Espada) have authority to control those ranked 11 and below. The strength difference from the top ten and those ranked 11 and below is a whole dimension (think difference between Captain and Vice-Captain). It is also said that these top ten Arrancar have their corresponding number etched somewhere on their body. (Explains how Grimmjow managed to get Shawlong, Illforte, Edorado, Nakim, and Deiroy to follow him in this raid.)

The 6th person of the Espada is none other than Grimmjow himself.

The scene then returns to Grimmjow, who is shown to have the number 6 engraved onto his back. Grimmjow easily beats back Ichigo's assault and goads the boy to activate Tensa Zangetsu.

We return to Hitsugaya, who watches Matsumoto waiting for somesort of permission to come from the transmitter she's holding. It's the permission to cancel the limitation that Shinigami have on their reiatsu to fight in the living world; apparently Hitsugaya's been waiting for the green light to go full power. Finally, at the end of the sequence, permission is granted and Matsumoto shouts out to Hitsugaya. (Well, that shows us why the Shinigami have been more or less losing this engagement. Additionally, since Ikkaku isn't a Captain or Vice-Captain, the limitation does not apply to him => massive victory with Ryuumon Hoozukimaru.)

Three hands (Hitsugaya, Matsumoto, and Renji?) are seen applying themselves to the flowers/insignia of their respective divisions and cancel the limitations on their reiatsu.

To be continued in the next chapter following the extended Christmas/New Year's break.

Follow-up on Arrancar number ordering:

Based on birth; 11+ are merely ordered in the sequence they were "born" from the Hougyoku. They can be stronger or weaker than their "rank" suggests.

Based on power; 1-10 - These guys are the Espada (Literally, 'sword' in Spanish; thanks Hiken), the "Ten Blades" of the Arrancar and are much more powerful from their 11+ cousins. They may or may not be ordered in terms of strength, but once an Arrancar is designated as having more "killing ability" than its peers, it is removed from the 11+ order scheme and given a spot in the top ten. Apparently, the Ten Blades can compel Arrancar numbered 11+ to follow their orders.

----------------------------------------------

This Chapter provides a lot of info on the Arrancar. Now I'm really excited and curious to see what Hitsugaya is like at full power. He better win in the next chapter.

Guest il.fait.nuit

Did Ulquirrola ever say what number he was? I'm guessing he's an Espada since Grimmjow couldn't boss him around...

Oh I love that lovable emo kid.

Did Ulquirrola ever say what number he was? I'm guessing he's an Espada since Grimmjow couldn't boss him around...

Oh I love that lovable emo kid.

Nope it never stated what his number was. He could be a Espada but so is Grimmjow. I bet Grimmjow can beat Ichigo without releasing his Zanpaktou. I can only see Ichigo winning if the hollow within him came out.

Btw M7 release a Low quality scanlation of Chapter 209. You can get it here.

Guest .tsubasa.

wow....i need to ketch up!!...im sooo behind..... bleach for ever!!....ichigo... :rolleyes: lolz... i realli realli realli wannna noe wat the ending is gonna be lyk!!

Guest Nightmare

Its not new power...the limit put onto vice-captains and captians when they enter the living world is simply taken away. If you remember, Renji mentions about it waay back then when he fought Ichigo.

Archived