Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest happygal2011

I was extremely pissed off by my counterpart when I was told we don't have enough stock to ship an order. Why ? Becoz both of staff and counterpart failed to check on the accuracy of the inventory record....what did I do ? I screamed at my loudest voice 

Guest cutegit

totally wasted time, money, and gas today. argggggggggggggggggg. release and forget.
and God, please let all these end. Pleaseeee.help.me. I feel that this is the one. Thank you.

Guest nobody knows

due to unexpected family issues, my mom went to Taiwan for 3 weeks, leaving the house to my brother (22) and me (19)
before my mom left, my brother was trying to be all nice saying “write up all the chores and split them up between the two of us, put it on the fridge, etc. etc”

in the end I took the list off the fridge because not only does he not ever LOOK at it, I tell him it’s time to water the lawn, sweep the floor, wash the dishes, and he’ll say he’ll do it the next day and never does it.
I work my “part time job” 30+ hours a week, keep tabs on the bills, pay them, do the grocery shopping, all the chores .. and he watches stupid videos (I know, he made me watch them while I was cooking dinner) and laughs like a stupid donkey all day

so today I had a friend come over because i needed to vent, i want someone to talk to, and his ipad is on the kitchen table. we kinda play with it, and I use the camera app to take a picture, he storms over and snatches it out of my hands and says “i’m taking your ipad privileges away!” and walks away

WHAT? it’s not as if he bought the ipad with his own money (it was a gift from our uncle), or we messed around with his apps or broke it or even did anything to it. and what privileges? do i need to beg him pleaseplease i wanna play freaking angry birds on your pretty little ipad or is he just a little

and when my friend leaves, I open the door and a bug flies in and he whines “jess there’s a bug” WELL I HOPE IT POOPS ON YOUR FACE WHEN YOU SLEEP
YES he expected me to kill the bug i'm NOT A MAID DO IT YOURSELF
i’m so pissed

i do everything around the house, and all he does is go out shopping, leave his stupid yogurt caps on the table, make a mess, never turn off the lights and turn the AC so high up it’s freezing and wasting electricity.

i want my mom to hurry up and come home
if i was at least older than him i could play the big sister thing and make him do what i say, but i’m being bullied into doing all the chores and can’t do anything about it
i complain to my mom on the phone but she can’t do anything about it and i don’t blame her, and i feel bad for telling her about everything cos she has enough problems to deal with in taiwan

as if the family problems didn’t pile enough stress on me, my brother likes to act like i can talk to him when i have problems but all my problems revolve around HIM
someone spank him
someone ship him far far away

i tried talking to my friend about it but all she said was that she wanted to sleep and we can talk tomorrow
i was with her when her girlfriend dropped her and left her until 3am but she won't do the same for me
i have no friends
i hate everything

Guest OnoDan

LOL man where do I even begin I'm having such a terrible day and my emotions are like all over the place (maybe i'm getting my thing idk lool)but i'm just so tired of dealing with people that do nothing but drain me..and people who I used to be really good friends with that just don't even want to talk anymore..seriously,our talks just go from hey to..ok bye? and it kinda sucks because I seriously have no one to talk to anymore..with my best friend moving to the UK and im stuck here with a broken heart because my dad wouldn't let me study abroad all lonely and angry,and I try to keep it cool because I really don't want to deal with so many feelings and I really just want to get over it but I just can't seem to let go..because I really really wanted to go abroad and the university I chose was so perfect and I went to the information sessions and I had such a fun time with the representatives and they kept emailing me and when I told them about my dad saying no they just felt so bad,they even tried fighting for it with my dad..but it just wouldn't work and I feel so frustrated because I feel like i'm stuck here forever with people who will probably never feel the way I feel because they actually look like they enjoy it here..and I'm just so tired of hearing them telling me to get over it..but I just can't let it go..And the person I used to talk to about this,and who went through the same thing..I just..don't know what's wrong with her..she's just not the way she used to be,she's just really impulsive and I really don't feel like she wants to talk to me because she wants to..but because she's obligated to merely because I started the convo..like I don't know what I did?? and Im really tired of trying to fix things with her and I wish I could be a cooler friend or even find new friends but it's hard to do that here..im like an 18 year old in dubai everything is like impossible to do unless you have money -.- LOLI guess i'm just drained by my dad ever since he got divorced from my mom he's been treating me like a mother..LIKE MAN I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR TIE IS I DON'T EVEN LIVE WITH YOU..and before I get judged about this my relationship with my dad is basically non existent..he's just done so much and tore any hope I had in a decent life it's just unsalvageable and I honestly don't care anymoreu.u I can't handle trying to keep it together all the time..but I just have to because there is no one there for me and it's driving me insane ;__; at least I let some of it out..I was getting so desperate LOL yay soompi~

Guest sunye~

Throughout this week, some people were pissing me off a little bit. And then, today, it all crashed down. I just exploded about all those little richard simmons-off moments throughout the week and the final punch, when my friends ditched me, canceled on me, ignored me. I even wonder why I try to be considerate to these people and try not to be angry at them. And then this goddamn nuthead is currently driving me crazy.
I'm trying to calm myself down and not accidentally get angry at people by watching rant videos on youtube.. it kinda works. This bad mood's still lingering around ugh.

Guest rachelsaur

so you hate me for some reason and i don't really care but i do care when you tell all your friends including some of mine false rumors just for them to hate me too lol please grow up

Stop saying that there is no one there for you when you need someone to talk to.  Every time someone tries to reach out to you and ask you what's wrong, you always give them the answer, "Oh, it's nothing."  You're the one choosing to push people away by being so bottled up, yet you feel that it's okay to complain that there's no one there for you.  No one even wants to try to be there anymore since you always push them away, anyways.  Also, if you want your parents to treat you like an adult, you need to start acting like one first.  It's hard for them when you depend on them so much.

Shouldn't you grow up already after becoming a mother?  You should learn to enjoy yourself as a mother and raise your kid well rather than dwell on past problems.  It's childish.  You're still acting so immature when you now have a young kid to look after.  I'm not even a mother nor am I married, yet I was able to  move on.  Those problems shouldn't be something that interfere our future as adults now.  It was childish, high school problems that cannot be changed now.  We are simply not friends anymore and that's just the way it is.  Do you really have to act like we're 'enemies' every time you see me?  You're simply a stranger to me now, so just view me the same way.  We're better off that way.

Guest shena^__^

I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH HIM BUT HOW THE HECK DO I DO THAT WHEN HES 3000 MILES AWAY?!!!! HE MUST WANT IT TO KEEP BEING THIS WAY HUH?!!!!! FRUSTRATED!!