Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest glamorousCHIC

Even the prettiest flower will die one day. It's nature's way of teaching us that nothing lasts forever.

Congratulations! You have succeed in making all of your children emotionally crippled, stressed out whenever we see, hear, or even talk about you. And thanks for only being reliable and there for us whenever we needed money. But most importantly thanks for "accidently" breaking the #1 trophy we bought for you when were kids.

Happy Father's Day, dad! 

Guest candypop

DBSK came to Taiwan and performed in the city where I live and I didn't even know they were here T___T So close yet so far away!! UGHH

Guest toomuchsmiling

my mom was in a bad mood and totally ruined my day by yelling at me over the phone cuz i didn't do wat she wanted me 2 do while i was BABYSITTING. thanks mom. she tried being all nice afterward but no apology tho. still left me all grumpy. all day. humph

Guest glamorousCHIC

It's easier to be a guy. That's the absolute truth. Guys don't have to give birth, get pads every month, I'm pretty sure they don't get as much acne too. But why is it so easy being a guy?

Because of testosterone. Lucky b*sturds.

I have such lazy co-workers!  Our job isn't even hard.  It's one of the easiest jobs ever, yet they never do anything right.  Or they don't bother doing anything at all.  It's so damn annoying!  Also, they're always calling in to get their shifts cover.  Why?  It's never anything important.  I need to find a new job!

Also, what the hell does "did *manager's name* tell you something?...if she did, tell me...and I will tell you something too." What are you asking for?  Is there some people talking?  Or are you talking about something work-related?  Don't text me something like that because I'm just confused right now since you're not even clear about what you're asking for!

Guest tii_peach

I'm not really having a bad day but what happened to contemplate and her fanfix while i was gone D:Everything is so different in soompi how do i view the people i'm following omg -cries-What has happened? i have an empty feeling ): soompi feels empty... WHY? ):

Guest peaceman

Well I had a good day to start off, since I just finished exams today! Then I was told by my sister that she'll pick me up from the city...3hours went by and she's not answering her phone and I'm still waiting for her as I type.. I hate waitinggg!! Everything's closed now! This ruined my day >,<

Guest savoir vivre

I friggin' hate youtube advertisements! Can't watch my desired vids without having to wait for 5 secs for the damn commercial to finish!!

Guest kels.huns

It's easier to be a guy. That's the absolute truth. Guys don't have to give birth, get pads every month, I'm pretty sure they don't get as much acne too. But why is it so easy being a guy?

Because of testosterone. Lucky b*sturds.

Women doesn't have to give birth... who says we have to? They don't get pads every month you're right but if you're in a relationship, an intimate one, you would know guys are miserable around that time of the month. About the acne, there is just not enough proof and studies on which sex has more acne.

Sometimes being a girl gets you off the hook, ever think of that? What man would open door for another man? Speeding tickets - most girls are lucky to get just warning. But we shouldn't base everything on our gender and the perks we get for being a certain gender.

I'm thinking you're still very young. Womanhood is amazing. You should learn to love it.

Guest Zom.B

omg, i just got home from the dentist to get my teeth pulled!It wasn't the actual pulling of the teeth that was horrible. I actually sat through that like a BO$$ lol!
Its the after effect that's killing me!!!!
)':

Guest JunJun21

I hate my older brother. I HATE HIM. I absolutely can't stand you. Don't call me retard, don't talk crap to me, don't to act like your better then me because your my older brother. No. I may be scared of you, but it doesn't mean I don't have feelings or a breaking point. Freaking F you! Seriously. You're suppose to be there for me. Care for me. But no. All you do is blame me, talk crap to me, make me hate this family more. "I'm not your servant. richard simmons." Um no. I didn't ask you to drive me all around the place. I didn't ask you to do anything for me. I don't even know WHY WHY you didn't help have my permit before so I could be driving as of this moment, not bothering you. When I'm crying, you tell me to quiet down, that you don't want to hear me. FO REAL?!? Seriously. Okay. Thats not the problem. Shouldn't you be addressing WHY I'M CRYING, NOT HOW LOUD I AM?!?!? I hate you. I will never forgive you for what you done. I will never, ever, EVER admit that you are my brother. Never. Inside my heart, I disowned you. I disowned you a long time ago. The only reason I refer to you as "older brother" is because I don't want to call you by your name and the fact you don't like me calling you "older brother" I do this to richard simmons you off. 

I don't have two KJASFJBEJNAJS that you have a mental illness, at this situation it doesn't excuse you talking to me like that. NOPE! I have never gotten to know you because of our huge age difference, I consider you as a stranger. Leave me alone. I hate this family. I really do. I'm going to go out of state for college. I'm going to find a college on the other side of this country, fly there and never see you guys again. You don't even care about me anyways. 

For someone who doesn't do anything for others, you sure complain a lot about the people you depend on.  You're a spoiled child and it's ridiculous.  Start learning to appreciate things people do for you.  Stop trying to make it seem like you do so much for people when you don't do anything.  You're not a victim like you seem to see yourself as.  You just need to grow up already.

Guest May_t

i failed my road test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<a 2nd time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why do they have to make it so difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can already drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!darn them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i swear if i don't pass on my 3rd time i'm just going to drive w/ a permit forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or not drive at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<darn self, why did you have to speed and wake up almost late for the darn test?!?!....
and why didn't work pay me for a week?!?!............ feels like i've been broke for too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need my money so i can buy stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i gotta renew my permit now cuz there's no appointment available this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why the heck is this happening to me?!?!?!..........................i don't remember what karma i made along the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

If you see the 'closed' sign and checked to see if the door is locked, shouldn't you just walk away and leave?  Don't come looking through the window to see if anyone is still there and decide to start knocking on the store window because you see someone.  When I tell you that it's closed, too, don't stand there and act as if you have no idea what I'm talking about.  It's beyond annoying!  I hate some customers.

Guest wakii

last night, i got off work late and people wanted to hang. tonight, it's july 4th, i'm all dressed and my hair looks great, i got off work early by chance, and no one is responding...bored af right now. wish i had a group of reliable friends; drifting from group to group is too lonely at times.

Fries just because you got a little raise doesn't mean you deserved it. Quite frankly I find your reaction to be insensitive and rather childish. Who cares? You don't have to strut and act high and mighty. Just know that at the end of the day you are still a jerk on many levels and your existence is an excuse for a failed abortion.

Ugh I hate people that are so self absorbed that they completely fail to understand that the world doesn't revolve around them. Please die.