Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest gisellaaa

Ugh today I wanted to hang out with my friends at the mall because I haven't exactly been sociable outside of school because of exams. Well now exams are over and I want to go hang out. I asked my mom yesterday if I can go after school and she complete ignored me. She cut me off and started talking to my cousin about some thing she saw in the magazine. So I thought she didn't care or maybe she didn't approve so we canceled plans with my other 4 friends. The next day me and my friends made up plans so we can finish our project so I messaged my mom that I was going to use the car to go to my friend's house so we can finish the Mandarin project we had (which was actually true...I really was going to her house so we can meet up and go to the mall...and we also needed to finish our mandarin project that was long overdue). My plan was that when we both finished our project we would stop at the mall to grab some food before going back to my house. Then my mom said, "I thought you were going to the mall" and I replied, "Yes we're just going to stop over there and eat dinner before I go back home". Then the crazy woman started ACCUSING ME of lying. She didn't even let me have time to explain. 

Now you should know that I am a student that receives straight A's and because I felt sorry that my parents were paying so much money just so I can go to a nice school and receive an education, I actually got myself a scholarship to that school. How nice. I saved their money and time. I haven't hung out with my friends since last week, and last week was the first time I hung out in months. MONTHS. I tell my mom everything and I never lie to her and she ACCUSES ME OF LYING? DO I LOOK LIKE I'M THE TYPE OF GIRL WHO NEVER LIES YET SUDDENLY DECIDES TO LIE FOR NO REASON AT ALL? I find it so ironic that after everything I did to help her, I get this? After being such a good girl who never did anything bad? Yet she has low trust issues for me? This is unbelievable. I give up. 

So i lashed out to her and told her hurtful things like, "My other friends are so lucky. At least they have a parent who supports them, and not blames them for everything" and "My own mother who's supposed to trust me treats me like a stranger. Is that what I am? A stranger? Well fine. FINE. Be that way. I give up on being nice to you mom. If you really have that low trust with me then maybe I should start lying.

And you know what? My phone dies. Worst day ever. Just as I saw her starting to type the darned thing dies. I can't charge it unless I go home. Guess I have to face the wicked evil and uncaring witch. Who knew? My own mother trusts me like a stranger. This day I promise to never speak to her as a daughter, I'll still call her mom but I'll never talk to her as a mother figure anymore. Why should I? I'm just a stranger to her after all. 

Guest savoir vivre

So I said goodnight to him, when we got to my house, and the boy didn't even respond but practically threw me out the car and left as if someone had lit a fire on his tail. 

Rude much? 

At least I said goodnight! It's not as if I wanted to be in a set up with him. I'm gonna kill miyoung for this!

Guest d.zire

I believe since the superior race would also have some sort of defects in it as no society can be perfect, we should definitely engineer a planned annihilation of such defective pieces such as Hilton, Nicki Minaj, etc. Well, you get my drift. 

dry.gif

Guest kisschu

So summer has finally started for me since Thursday but it has to be the worst summer so far... and its only been a day. I pretty much bullshitted all my finals, one of my guy friends confessed to me but I turned him down, and my sister has been a total richard simmons toward me. Since I am an introverted person, typically I enjoy staying home and chilling, but for once I just want to leave the house and chat with my friends about life. On top of all this crap, I have the SAT next Saturday and the Friday before I have to go volunteer and do some labor work with my dad... which will be a total richard simmons-hole blast. I honestly cannot wait until I can go away to a theme park with my friends and just live carefree for a day. richard simmons my life right now. Honestly. The only good thing about my stress right now is that I can vent about it here on Soompi.

Guest bocchi

I can't tell if I'm burnt out or just lazy or just an off day.

I didn't get the job and I am kind of bummed about it, but I don't think I'm that sad about it?

But right now at least I'm kind of fed up with the people I hang around. I am tired of interacting with various people.

I just want to rot away in this oom.

Guest savoir vivre

Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are. You never know who has been looking at you wishing they were you.

Guest o________O

It's completely ridiculous that some people finish 2 weeks in advance of others because they only have 1~2 exams, it's a complete joke..

So many people I know, already finished on monday (last week). When do I finish? Next week, makes sense. I've been studying harder, over a longer period of time, have infinitely more exams that are more difficult than the richard simmons they're studying. Seriously.. once I graduate, my income better be x5 what they're earning, otherwise this is complete richard simmons and a waste of my time.

Guest savoir vivre

Honestly what is the point of being a five member group when we can only see close ups of 4 of them.

I get that Sunye will never be the focus of the mv or song , but I'd like to at least see her face not just blurred movements.

Guess sidelining Sunye is the norm at jype.

Guest meilove

So this guy that I used to be friends with is talking about of crap about my bf & i because we're always together and yadda yadda.The funny thing is he's been trying to get a gf for the longest time.AND he talks crap about his ex and her new bf too.So sad. Fix your own life and don't worry about others. We're going to continue to be happy whether or not you hate on us. Sucks for you.