Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest 5bchm

I'm not in the mood for your controlling richard simmons. You are the main reason why I don't want to move back because your richard simmons preying control will richard simmons me off. I can't stand you at times. You have ruined my life. I am miserable thinking about going back. I don't want to live under your roof anymore. I can't stand you. I can't stand talking to you. I get constantly annoyed whenever you try to talk to me with your damn controlling richard simmons on me. I'm glad I'm in another country without you bothering me. I want you to leave me alone! PERIOD! I hate it, and then you start making me feel so bad for feeling like this against  you. You are to blame for a lot of things! I can't stand it. You ruined me.

I don't want to hear anymore crap from you.

Guest cutegit

nothing is going right and i don't know why.sometimes it's hard to be happy for other people because you know that you deserve to be like them but it's just not working out.why is it like that?when will I be happy?i always call on you and you know i trust you but it seems that you just don't hear me.what happened to ask and you shall receive?

Guest nikkokim

i am like the lion and tin man as in i need a heart and courage. Hopefully i will find some soon or else i'm pretty screwed socially speaking
what am i kidding.. i'm already screwed lol

Guest only5Wonders

The fact is, that to do anything in the world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can.

Yes, you're spoiled, so don't get mad when people say you are.  You don't live at home anymore, but your parents are the ones paying for your rent.  You don't have a job just because you don't want one and your parents don't care.  They still give you all the money you want to spend it on yourself and the stuff you need for your apartment.  You have your own car, too.  Your parents are the ones who give you gas money and pay for your insurance.  Your parents pay for you cell phone, too.  You practically have every necessary thing you need right now and you don't pay for any of it.  So how does that not make you spoiled?  I don't even know why you feel offended if people call you spoiled.

Guest nikkokim

ok so the medicine i take has the sideeffect of excess saliva right... so it has to go somewhere lol.. i have to swallow it lol. It makes a swallowing sound any normal person should be able to differentiate from say... inappropriate non pg things if you get what i'm saying.
there is a difference between *gulp* and something that rhymes with rap rap rap. Geezus.. perverts i swear. It's like i'm living with nuns. I can't make a noise or anything without intrusion from the nun police. 

Guest 12stilettos.

You can only attract the people, things, and events that match the quality and intensity of your beliefs about yourself. That’s why being gentle with yourself is a pre-requisite for conscious creators. You can visualize and affirm all you want, but if in your heart you aren’t worthy, you aren’t receiving.  If you want to let the good stuff in, stop beating yourself up. No matter what. Criticizing yourself, beating yourself up, feeling sorry for yourself, and being disappointed in your own behavior is not virtuous, honorable, or productive in any way. If you do it on a regular basis, you’ve been taught to believe that negative feedback is an effective way to motivate change.
That kind of thinking was taught to you by those who didn’t know any better than to make you feel worse so they could feel better. They did their job well because you sub-consciously believe that if you can make yourself feel bad enough, you’ll do better. Fortunately, that’s not how it works. Negative feedback creates avoidance behavior, not inspired behavior. Otherwise, the only way you can be successful is by making yourself miserable!

Self criticism is a primal form of invalidation, and humans need validation at the most primal level in order to thrive. Decision making, creative thinking, intuition, and higher comprehension are most efficient when the self feels good about itself.
Getting upset with yourself has devastating effects on your self esteem. it creates enormous resentment, resistance, frustration, and jealousy that causes you to sabotage your own best efforts. It fills you with stress hormones and inhibits your creativity. It sucks the energy right out of you and it feels bad. Self criticism is self defeating. IT actually makes you sick. You can’t focus, relax, digest, sleep, or shift your energy as well as you can as when you feel good about yourself. That’s why choosing to feel good about yourself, no matter what, is the most important Practice you can undertake. It also requires the most courage!

Guest lfashionbutique

Today isn't my day, had an accident, come late to the final test, had an argument with the neighbour... omg 

Guest 12stilettos.

I've always been fan of this idol couple but I'm not that hardcore of a shipper anymore. But what is this getting into me again?Tsk.. I may be reading too much fics.. ;;)

Guest cutegit

please let this be for me!!!! please Godddddd. I'm tired.
and that Beast song for Big sounds so much like Shinee's song for Boys Over Flowers. Hmmmmmmmmm. O.O

UGH! I have to go back to school tomorrow -____- Why is summer school starting so much sooner than it did last year? We had at least a full week and a half before we had to start. *sigh* And we need a new vacuum because the other one doesn't work well on carpet 

Guest wangdoofunsukh

All days are same now, little bad, untill I get a comparable or better job than my friends.