Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest flaminhot

Day before yesterday, I got a $62 street cleaning parking ticket. Yesterday, I got a $250 ticket/incitation because I was late to a birthday dinner, the train door was closing, and I jumped in forgetting to tag my pass. Today, I lost my wallet. I think God hates me. WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thank you for this thread. I needed to blow steam. 

Guest Sun Happy

I may be offending a lot of people, but rest assured, I'm not trying to insult anyone except for the people that did this to me.
Ok, so on facebook I liked a page about KPOP, and they always post pictures. These people are die hard Korean fans (I'm a fan, but not.. DIE HARD fan) and always put down people who don't listen to KPOP, judgmental, and so on. I'm always the person that tells them off when they act like jerks (and usually do a good job of it seeing as no one, not even the die HARD HARD fans respond like they usually do). So needless to say, there is a vast hatred against me from the page. They post a joke article about GD's new single and outright SAY "I don't know if it's fake or not." It obviously is, but I don't wanna say that and not know 100%, so I go check it and say yes, it is in fact fake. Suddenly I am this huge moron everyone is picking fun at, the admins are going ballistic, I am the biggest moron in all of history. I'm embarrassed, but really, I'm more angry. These people praise KPOP because it's different, take pride in being different, then go off on anyone who has a different opinion than they do.
This is what may offend some people. I apologize in advance, but it is my opinion. A lot of KPOP fans (I'm more into kdramas, but whatevs) go overboard. They WORSHIP their KPOP idol. Nothing they do is wrong, they're always perfect. Anyone who dislikes a KPOP song or group is the enemy, some stupid individual. Anyone who likes some aspect of Korean culture but doesn't know everything about KPOP is a "wannabe". They say they want more KPOP fans but when they get some who are inexperienced, they make fun of them, and then make fun of them more when they unlike the page and quit listening to it. In my opinion, a die hard KPOP fan calling someone a wannabe is laughable. I find that it's the hardcore KPOP fans that are the wannabe's, trying to act Korean in every way possible, when they're usually not even Asian. I understand loving a culture, but trying to BE that culture when you're not is one of the most annoying things I've observed. I am learning Korean, I have a Korean pen pal, I watch and listen to Korean things more than American things. But I don't try to BE Korean, I'm not subbing in random Korean words and adding "seyo~" after everything I say. I don't fangirl, I know my boundaries and what's sane and not sane. I like KPOP but I'm not into every little thing. I don't know every popular group and I can't name all the members. A lot of these people wouldn't know what to say if you asked about ACTUAL Korean culture, not just kdramas, and call you some name and not answer, then of course look it up later and spout it like they're an expert. KPOP fans are usually very nice and accepting, but there are those individuals who just take it too far. "I'll ONLY date a Korean!". This may be very offensive, again I apologize, but a lot of the people who say that are very dark skinned and fat. In Korea, that is horrid. If you go to Korea and are noticeably overweight, dark, etc. then you are most likely not going to be treated well. Several Koreans do discriminate against other Asians, darker skinned individuals, overweight individuals, and people who don't fit their idea of a stereotypical foreigner (white, thin). Many, many people have gone expecting paradise when they don't fit the typical foreigner ideal and have had a very bad time. A lot of gay guys go thinking they'll be in seventh heaven and find out that a lot of South Korea is against LGBT people.
The point of this super long vent is, I am angry, and really, I think it's for good reason. I LOVE kdramas, I've watched several, but I'm not diving into anything. If you've actually done a lot of research about Korean culture and know what you're getting into if you decide to go there and so on, I support you 100%. But if you judge people just because they don't think just like you do, because they aren't into everything you're into, and because they voice their opinion, I am going to have a very strong resentment for you. NOBODY deserves to be picked fun at when they're being harmless. There is a difference between someone saying "KPOP IS STUPID AND (INSERT CUSS WORDS I'M NOT ALLOWED TO POST HERE)", and stating your opinion when someone is putting down a group of people, what that page is infamous for doing. I have outright said that a lot of the people were going too far on the page, but not once have I ever singled out anyone or said anything directly insulting (You're stupid, moron, etc.). If someone commented on a photo with a different opinion, they would screenshot the photo, not blur out the name or anything, and just criticize them openly on the page. KPOP fans are usually very sweet and understanding, and explain nicely when someone has a question or disagrees, but there is that group of people who are convinced they're better than everyone else and act about as mean as it gets. Vent over.

Guest Su-Bin

My mom's a richard simmons. She's a manipulator and a emotional abuser. I don't know who peed in her cereal, but she's been in a foul mood since she was discharged from the hospital. The entire time she was being hospitalized, I was scared for my life because I was afraid that I would actually lose my mother, but I guess I'd forgotten how ugly of a person she was. I mean, she just had a near death experience and yet she's acting like an ungrateful brat. She never has anything nice to say. She constantly puts me down, whether it's my physical appearance or my academic performance, not a word that comes out of her mouth is pleasant. She says I look fake when I'm wearing my make-up, but when I'm not wearing make-up I look beat up and tired, when I wear my glasses I look like a "hermit". It's like, what am I supposed to look like, huh? This is the way I look and I can't change it! I don't look perfect and neither do you. Just except the fact that you haven't given birth to a super model. She constantly complains about how much money we don't have and yet she'll continue to buy useless thing. She never admits when she's wrong and she always has to have the last word. It's either her way or the highway. She complains about how I never talk to her, but when i do, she gets an attitude because I "ruined her tv time" (even though every hour of the day is her tv time), tries to ignore me, etc. etc. I've about lost my nuts with this woman. Talking with her is stressful and emotionally exhausting, so I try to avoid her as much as possible, but somehow, everyday, we end up having some dispute over something as little as, not putting the bag of chips in the closet properly...whatever the heck that means. 

Guest Zanmato1430290832

It's the most bad story here... Polish people disrespect Asians saying that they're gays and richard simmons... That's very mean and I want to kill them all! I'm ashamed for my country :(

GRR!!! I cannot believe I lost my dirty bag of clothes! 
Is it still in LA? The hotel would have called...right? WHERE IS IT?!
I was so depressed about it throughout the day and then when I got home from work, I became even more depressed because I lost two of my most favorite plaid shirts!!! I richard simmons lost four bras too. 
But every time I eat, it makes me happy because I forget about it for a while XD

Guest grandia

Hi

guys how are you

i want to buy from Korean website an item but i didn't know how to choose from the option because i don't read Korean

its like this

1346411574901.png

so anyone can help me i will show you the pic just show me the proper option

You are one of the worst drivers ever, so I don't understand why you think you're a safe driver.  All because you have driven far before and nothing happens?  That doesn't make you a safe driver.  You're wreckless.  You road rage all the time.  You don't make complete stops.  You don't look in all directions before making a right-turn - I don't know how many times I have to stop you from going.  You always make abrupt stops.  I can never look away for a second because I'm always keeping my eyes on the road when you're driving.  What's the point of signaling when you're already turning?  The whole point of signaling is not to do it at the last minute - I hate people who do that.  I'm not the best driver, but I know I'm a safe driver.

Guest cinnachuu

The two classes i was looking most forward to didnt end up on my time table this year, and i cant switch into the because theyre full. I saw that i was in them back in june, but all of a sudden, i got placed into my least favorite subjects. Those were the only things that made me want to look forward to the school year. This year, im in my junior year, and missing one of the closest friends ive ever had. It hurts to not have him around with me, to help ease my stress and anxiety. To have him hug me and spin me around, to not hear his cheesy jokes and random singing. It hurts to know that I'll never get the chance to hear or feel any of that now because he's gone. And it hurts to know that that gone is forever.

I don't understand some of our customers.  Do they not know what it means when we put up the 'CLOSED' sign?  All because they see someone inside, that doesn't mean the store is still open.  Obviously, we're busy doing something to still be in the store when it's closed.  We clean up after ourselves instead of just leaving everything as it is.  What annoys me, too, is when I see them clearly look at our store hours, but they still decide to knock.  Some of them even decides to stand in front of the store and call, but I never pick up.  We don't need to pick up phone calls after the store is closed.  We're just supposed to clean up fast and then leave.  Some of them think they have the right to get angry, too.  It's not anyone's fault that they came late.  It's so annoying having customers like that.

Guest smileyoo

UGHHHH! How could they keep making us wait like that? Can't they set up everything before they even interview people and just have everything ready before HIRING SOMEONE? I've been waiting weeks and weeks just for a orientation! I didn't even get to start yet... Why am I always caught in the act of constantly waiting for this or waiting for that? Other people get through so easily without any effort, and I'm constantly waiting. I hate waiting. Oh my gosh, I feel like i'm about to explode. I hate waiting! I'm usually very patient when waiting in line or like waiting for someone, but this wait is seriously killing me little by little inside.

Been depress since mid-semester break started. Always been left out from events and stuff. No one bothers to reach out to me even if i reached out first, they either ignore my messages or me in general. Since my best friend moved to another town, i dont get to speak to her much.. im generally a introvert, thus im not good at communication, my best friend understand that, my other friends don't. It hurts to know that i'm always alone.

I seriously just want to shock her in the face or yell at her one of these days..She's so lazy. Claims that she's lazy when she doesn't do anything at all. Sleep until late and then wake up to sleep some more..Gosh how can one person be so clueless and dumb. She has money to buy her own things, but when it comes down to helping around the apartment she acts like she doesn't notice anything at all. ajlfjdslafjdslkfjldsjfak...so frustrated with her..!!!!

The fact that you're pregnant doesn't matter to me. You are already 40 and still wants to have a boy. You already have me and my little sister who I've been taking care of for 5 years ever since she was born. I'm so dead tired. I have my life to live too. Do you expect me to take care the baby too ? I'm just 21 but why I have to act like a mother. You ruin my life. Don't turn me into a young mother. I want to enjoy my life. No, I'm not gonna take care of them anymore. I need to breathe. I had to give up a lot you know. Don't force me to the end. I'm so ready to die if it ever happens again. I hate you guys, my so-called parents.

I just wish you'd stop being so argumentative. Realise that you don't have to argue back with everything someone says. Listen to other people's opinions - yours isn't the only one, and yours isn't always right. Keep your mind open and maybe you won't be as hard to get along with for some people. You can't complain about people not liking you being around them after you just spent an hour criticising every thought they had? Do you know what that will do to a person? They will collapse inside. They will stop telling anyone their thoughts and keep them inside their head because people like you have scared them into thinking nobody will care, that everything they say is wrong. Just stop, please.

Nothing is going right...nothing has gone right for me since this year first started. :\ I just want this slump I'm in to be over and done with because I'm so tired of all the stress, frustrations, and disappointments this year. I've never had such a miserable year with one bad thing happening right after another, sometimes at the same time. Geeez...after all this bad, I want good things to happen and NOW!