Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest YooAmie

I'm stressing out about a lot of stuff :s. I'm trying to do an audition for JYP online but their video uploader thingy just doesn't work! and my friend is trying to say I'm just lazy and I cant be bothered to do it, wtf! i've been trying to do it for the past 2 days, day and night, and you just sit there are complain about me, being a lazy person? WTF!! and then im stressing about school, christmas exams are almost here D; omg someone help me please lol. and this girl in my class who H A R D L Y knows my sister, adds her on facebook like the friken 2nd time! shes scared of me so why would she friken do such a thing!? O M G I FEEL LIKE IM GONNA KILL HER! D: i just hate people like that. shes not the only one in my class. one of my 'friends' added my sister, and said that my sister added her. omg my sister doesnt even add anyone she hardly knows you friken retard!

EUGH, WHY ARE THE PEOPLE IN MY STUPID SCHOOL SUCH IDIOTS!!!

-.-

Guest BossCharisma

You pathetic hypocrites!

Stop pretending!  I can see right through you!

Faking that you're happy when your lousy pitiful as$es are broiling in disappointment.

Don't fool me. I'm not an idiot.

YOU ARE!

So STFU & enjoy this marketing strategy!

tongue2.gif

You kept on bothering me.. and then when I get mad, you just make me feel guilty and I hate that. It was your fault for doing it and now look how you are making me feel. Ah so annoyed.

pinkberry. When I start playing my music, you john teshing decide to want to play your rather infelicitous music too? If you john teshing wanted to play your john teshing music, then john teshing play it before I decide to play mine. rather infelicitous richard simmons sister.

Guest babiichink

why do i always have to take the first step? your apology didnt even sound apologetic.

it pisses me off so much that i always have to take the first step to whether i am wrong

or not.

Guest o________O

I have an endless cold, constant runny nose. Messed up sleeping pattern, constantly tired/sleepy.

Only positive thing, finished that john teshing my happy poopoo assignment for that mini cooper course.

Guest hkukaudition

ARGHHHH.... For god sake

I knew i shouldnt have moved in with you. It was such a mistake.. i havent been able to live comfortably in ages.. i actually cant wait to move out soon.

Guest Hchung814

Yesterday was horrible.

I had the weirdest dream - technically a good dream - that made me miss my alarm clock for work. I was called in TWO HOURS early, but I didn't mind cause it was for a kind co-worker. Work was alright till I found out that I let a fraudulent check through the bank for a lot of money. Then to top off how horrible I felt, I ended up being $10 over in my cashbox. Then I was told not to worry about the check, but obviously...all I'm going to do IS WORRY ABOUT THAT CHECK. Even though people say don't worry about what you've done because it's already been done; you can't change it. But if you're human you're going to think about the past and what you COULD HAVE or SHOULD HAVE done. Then I get to school and I have a group speech presentation which went AWFULLY. Our group was not prepared and all of a sudden the conclusion gets thrown at me! So all of a sudden I'm left holding the bag at the end of the speech where I had to wing it! I seriously wanted to strangle myself on a noose. I completely jeopardized my grade and now I am skipping my first morning class today because I still can't get over how awful yesterday was. 

Can I just stay home forever and stay balled up and rolled like this? 

Guest o________O

How ignorant can you get?

You're in your mid 20's doing your PhD (which you failed first time), I'm only 2 months into higher education, and you start picking on me because I didn't study the material? I had a john teshing essay to do all week that counts towards 1/3 of my final grade for that class. Do you really think I'm going to waste my time studying for a class activity that means nothing? Then you say out loud "Some of you don't deserve to be in this class" and I'm pretty sure you were directing most of that towards me. GTFO..

Then you have the nerve to make fun of my accent, WTF?! Have you listened to yourself speak? You say "YEAH!?' at the end of every sentence. You can't pronounce simple words correctly like 'wrong' and no you don't place extra emphasis on the 'g' at the end, in which case it's not pronounced like 'wrong ga'. Maybe you should actually learn how to speak correctly or john tesh off back to east London, ghetto bastard. Thank god it's our last class with you next week.